What is going on?

I can see your halo

The days in the house began blending together. The boys got closer to each other as well. Within a week, Hongbin, Jin and Luhan was known as the 'flower trio'. Not that they minded being called that. Around noon on most days, the boys each retreated to their respective rooms to call or videochat with their members. It was a time that they didn't want to be disturbed. 

Hongbin was sitting in his bed, his laptop standing in front of him, talking to his group.
"Are you eating well? Are the others treating you alright? How are you feeling?" Hakyeon kept nagging.
"I'm fine, Hakyeon hyung. Although I miss you guys a lot." Hongbin said.
"Aww, we miss you too, Hongbinnie." Ken said. The others were crammed in front of the computer to be able to speak to the visual, but of course, Hakyeon had pushed the others away to get the best spot. 
"We're really sorry that we can't come and visit you. But that could lead the attackers to you. And we don't want to risk that." Ravi said.
"I know, but it's actually not that bad here. The other visuals are all very friendly. And I have my own room." Hongbin said, smiling at the others.
"We're glad you're having fun, hyung." Hyuk said.
"Okay, Wonshik, Ken, Hyuk. Could you all help me make some dinner." Hakyeon asked, knowing that Hongbin and Taekwoon needed to speak. He led the other three out of the door, earning a grateful rare smile from the main vocalist. They closed the door.
"How are you really feeling, Binnie?" Leo asked, sensing that the visual hadn't been completely honest with the others.
"I don't know. I don't mind being here, but I miss the dorm. And you guys. I even miss the long and excruciating schedules." Hongbin said.
"Just stay there for a little while more, okay. Then you can come back." Leo said.
"I should probably get going. I think the others are don't talking to their groups by now." Hongbin said, getting ready to hang up.
"Okay, I'll talk to you tomorrow, Binnie." Leo said, ending the videochat. 

In the living room, Jin and Minho were playing cards, and it seemed like Jin was winning.
"Why can't we go outside and play some football? I bet I could beat you in that." Minho said, tired of the younger beating him in practically everything. Luhan were reading a book in a corner, while GD and Himchan were discussing something quietly. As Hongbin walked in, he sat down next to Jin, observing the game that he and Minho were playing.
"Who's winning?" He asked, smiling at the two.
"I am." Minho said, not ready to accept that he had lost. As Hongbin watched the game, he suddenly heard a small 'bang, bang, bang' from outside.
"Did any of you hear that?" He asked, earning some strange looks from the other visuals.
"Hear what?" GD asked.
"I just thought I heard something." Hongbin said.
"Probably just your imagination." GD said, lightheartedly, returning to his discussion with Himchan. About a minute later, Hongbin heard the noise again, and this time he wasn't the only one.
"Please tell me someone else heard that too." Luhan said, looking worried around the house. 
"I heard it too. Was that what you heard before Hongbin?" Minho asked. Hongbin nodded.
"It's probably nothing." GD said, though he didn't sound convinced this time. A few seconds later, a loud 'bang' was heard from the front door. It sounded a lot like someone trying to break down the door.
"Okay, I really don't like this." Hongbin whispered. He felt a hand one his shoulder, and looked behind him, looking into the comforting eyes of the bigbang leader.
"Don't worry. Nothing is going to happen." GD said, just before another bang sounded from the front door.
"Okay, don't panic, but we'll just go into one of the bedrooms and lock the door. Just to be safe." GD, as the oldest announced. No one opposed him. He led the younger visuals into his own bedroom, where he locked the door. The all sat on the bed, or the floor below it, huddled together as panic and fear began to set in, at the sound of another kick to the front door. But this time, it was followed by the sound of the front door swinging open.
"Oh no." Jin whispered.
----------------
An- uhh, cliffhanger. What is going to happen to the visuals? Is it bad or good people who has broken into the house? Is Hongbin really ever going to see Leo again? All questions, that you won't get the answer to now. Please subscribe, vote and comment for more chapters.❤️