Meeting at SM

I can see your halo

In another part of the city, Namjoon and Jin from Bts were on a long awaited date. Their schedules had prevented them from being alone for weeks, but now they finally had a day off.
"How is the cake?" Namjoon asked his boyfriend. Jin didn't answer, but instead offered Namjoon some of his chocolate cake.
"It's good." Namjoon said. Jin chuckled at him. After they had eaten, they just walked around, looking at shops and talking. Then suddenly, Namjoon's phone rang.
"It Yoongi hyung. I'll be right back." He said, kissing Jin on the cheek.
"Hey hyung. Not to be annoying, but now is not a good time." Namjoon said. Yoongi had been interrupting his and Jin's date.
"Continue your date another day. You both need to get home now." Yoongi said.
"Whoa, whoa. What's going on?" Namjoon asked, confused.
"Is Jin with you?" Yoongi asked.
"Um, no. He just went into a shop, but I can get him, if you want to talk to him." Namjoon said, still feeling confused.
"Got get him, and then get home." Yoongi persuaded.
"Hyung. What's up?" Namjoon asked again.
"You remember last night when Siwon from super junior was attacked? Well, now Jaejoong from JYJ has also been attacked. Can you see a pattern?" The older asked.
"Visuals?" Namjoon asked.
"Go get Jin. And bring him home." Yoongi said. And this time Namjoon didn't have to be told twice. He walked right into the shop, finding Jin looking at some pink candles.
"Jinnie? Do you want to go home?" Namjoon asked. Jin turned to him.
"Already? We may not get to be alone for another month." Jin said.
"I know, but Yoongi just called. He wants us home now." Namjoon said.
"Why?"
"Come on." Namjoon said, not answering Jin's question. He dragged Jin towards their car. The car ride was silent, but not awkward. As they reached the dorm, both boys got out. They walked in to see their manager there.
"What's going on?" Jin asked. The manager stood up.
"We need to get going now, Seokjin." He said.
"What's going on? Why are you all acting so weird?" Jin asked.
"You have been requested at SM entertainment. We need to get going." The manager said.

About 30 minutes later, Jin walked into a meeting room at the sm entertainment building. He looked around and saw 5 other idols around the room. It was G-dragon from bigbang, Hongbin from Vixx, Himchan from BAP, Luhan from exo, Minho from SHINee and himself. He looked around before sitting down in an empty chair between Hongbin and Minho. A few seconds later, a man walked in. He was older than any of them, maybe late thirties. He was dressed in a black suit. He sat down at the end of the table. 
"You are probably all curious, as to why you have been called here. Allow me to explain. Following the attack on two boy group visuals, the CEOs of your respective companies have agreed to work together to stop further attacks. Here is how it will happen. You will be placed in a safe house, together. Other visuals will move into other houses. Any questions?" The man asked. Luhan slowly raised his hand.
"Yes?" The man asked the deer.
"What about our groups. And our schedules?" He asked.
"You will go home from here, and then you have an hour to pack whatever you need. A car will be waiting to take you to the safe house. You will also have to say goodbye to your members. They will not be able to come visit you. Any other questions?" He asked. This time, no one raised their hands.
"Good, you can go now. Remember to say goodbye to your members, it mY be a while before you can see them again." He said, opening the door for the idols. Jin walked out of the room with a heavy heart. He was going to say goodbye to Namjoon. Say goodbye to the kids. And then he would move in with a bunch of visuals. He got in a car and drove home.
---------------
An- hey. I'm sorry this chapter is not the best ever, but I needed to have something up tonight. I don't know when the next upload will be, as I'm going on a school trip tomorrow to Norway, and I don't know if the place has internet connection. But I will hope to upload Friday or Saturday, if not sooner. Please subscribe, vote and comment ❤️