Telling part 1

I can see your halo

Suho had just hung up on Luhan, when he called s together. 
"Luhan hyung just called me. It seems someone has broken into the safe house. I'm calling the other leaders and the police. I just wanted you all to know what was going on." Suho said, before starting to find the numbers to the other groups.
"But hyung. Is Luhan hyung alright?" A voice asked. Suho didn't even have to turn around to know who had asked.
"For now, I think Luhan is okay. At least he was a few moments ago. Don't worry Sehun, we'll get him back, I promise." Suho said, turning to face the maknae, who nodded, before retreating to his room.

Suho also retreated to his own room, to call the other leaders. He dialed the first number, and waited a few seconds before someone picked up.
"Suho? What's wrong?" Onew asked. Suho reminded himself that this would be the easiest conversation, as he was quite sure Minho was okay.
"I just got off the phone with Luhan. Something happened and someone broke into the house. They're keeping the visuals hostage right now, but we don't know what they want." Suho said.
"W-what? Oh god, is Minho alright?" Onew asked.
"As far as I know, both Minho and Luhan are relatively okay, but Luhan talked about a gunshot. We don't really know more." Suho said.
"Alright. I assume you're going to call the other leaders." Onew said. Suho nodded, before realizing that the other couldn't see him.
"I am. I'll contact you later to form some sort of plan." Suho said, before hanging up. 1 down, 4 to go. 

Suho dialed another number, this time, only waiting for a second, before someone picked up.
"Yeoboseyo?" Namjoon of Bts said.
"Namjoon, it's Suho of exo." He introduced himself.
"Hello. What going on?" Namjoon asked.
"I got off the phone with my visual, Luhan. He lives in the same house as Kim Seokjin. He says that someone broke into the house and took them all as hostages." Suho said.
"Do you know anything about Jin? Is he alright?" Namjoon asked. Suho felt sorry for the young leader, having his visual in danger.
"I don't know. The SM visuals are relatively alright for now. We don't know anything about the rest, besides the fact that there was a gunshot." Suho said.
"O-okay, thanks for letting me know. Contact me again if you find out anything else." Namjoon said, trying to keep his voice from shaking too much, but failing miserably. Suho hung up. 2 down, 3 to go.

Then Suho called the Vixx dorm, the phone being picked up by the ever-happy N, who didn't seem so happy lately.
"Hello?" N asked.
"Hello, this is Suho from exo. I calling to tell you that someone has broken into the safe house of our visuals. One of my members has already called the police, and they are working on the case." Suho said. 
"Wait, wait, wait. Broken in? Are the visuals safe? Is my baby Hongbinnie safe?" N asked, turning into leader/umma mode.
"I don't know. I know that the SM visuals are alright, and that a gunshot was fired earlier. I don't know who it was aimed at." Suho said. 
"Okay, thanks for telling me. I need to tell my members. I know that a certain vocalist will kill someone now." N said, before hanging up. 3 down, 2 more to go.

While Suho was busy, calling the other leaders, some of the visuals had, miraculously, managed to fall asleep. Hongbin, who was still lying on the floor with his hands tied, was sleeping peacefully. It gave GD one less worry at the moment, and he spent his energy, trying to find a way to save the other visuals and get out of the hellhole. 

In another room, both Jin and Himchan were awake. The bleeding in Himchans leg was slowing down, and he was finally able to think clearly.
"I'm sorry you had to get shot, because of me." Jin apologized.
"It was my choice. I could have chosen differently, but I didn't." Himchan said. As long as he didn't move his leg, the pain was somewhat bearable. It wasn't pleasant, but bearable. 
"Do you think we are going to die?" Jin asked. He didn't want to die. He wanted to be able to see Namjoon again.
"No. I'm sure we're going to be alright." Himchan said. And he hoped so himself as well. There was something he needed to tell Yongguk, something he should have told him long ago.

Luhan and Minho was both sleeping. They were lying on the bed, next to each other, sleeping, dreaming of a better place to be. In the morning, when they woke up, the idea of a better place would be far away.
---------------
An: okay. I'm going to do the least two leaders in the next chapter. And I know that GD is the leader of bb, but I'm just going to use top, as he is the oldest. I hope you liked this chapter. Please vote, subscribe and comment❤ ️