Safe part 1

I can see your halo

Namjoon ran through the hallway and the living room. He didn't know how much time he had, but it couldn't be much. He hugged the unconscious body in his arms closer. As he passes the front door, and his feet touched the lawn outside, he knew it wouldn't be long. And he was right. About a second later, he heard an explosion behind him, instinctively throwing himself to the ground, Jin beneath him. He put his arms over his head, protecting himself as well as possible. It was as if the world was breaking apart, and bits and pieces of the broken earth was falling on and around him. He felt something hit his head, and he passed out.


A few hours later, GD woke up in a hospital bed. He groaned as he reached out to touch his head.
"Hyung? Hyung, are you okay?" He heard a familiar voice.
"Seungri-ah." He said, as the younger threw himself at the leader. GD quickly felt his shirt getting wet at the shoulder. GD smiled slightly.
"Are you okay? Are you in pain? Should I call a nurse?" Seungri fussed over him like a mother hen. 
"Maknae, please stop talking and kiss me?" GD said. GD was his hyung, and Seungri couldn't deny him. Not that he wanted to, that is.


In another room, Yongguk was sitting, guarding the sleeping form of Himchan. He hasn't left since the younger had been brought in. The other members had already been there, but they had a few schedules to attend to. But Yongguk couldn't focus on anything at the moment. He had been beyond worried when Himchan had been brought here, unconscious, pale and with a bullet in his leg. When Himchan woke up, Yongguk would make sure he was alright, before going out to kill whoever was responsible for harming his Himchannie. As Yongguk was deep in thoughts, he almost didn't notice the movement of Himchans fingers.
"Himchan? Can you hear me?" Yongguk asked. A few more seconds passes, before Himchan slowly opened his eyes.
"Hyung?" He asked. Yongguk breathed in relief, taking the younger's hand. 
"I was so worried about you. How are you feeling?" The leader asked.
"I don't know. Kinda numb, I guess." The visual said.
"Probably from the surgery. Don't worry, it'll pass." 
"Surgery?" Himchan asked.
"To remove the bullet in your leg. You're going to be okay, the surgery was a success." 
"Hyung?" Himchan said.
"Don't worry about the other visuals, I think they're going to be okay." Yongguk said.
"Hyung?" Himchan repeated.
"Should I call a nurse? Or do you want to see the members first?" Yongguk asked.
"HYUNG?" Himchan asked, a little louder this time.
"Yes?" Yongguk finally said.
"I realized a lot of things while I was there. One of the most important things were the fact that I really like you hyung." Himchan said.
"I like you too, Himchan." Yongguk said.
"I mean...I love you Hyung." Himchan almost whispered the last part.
"I love you too." Yongguk said.
"Really?" Himchan asked in disbelief. His hyung and crush liked him too.
"You should have seen me at the house trying to rescue you. I think I almost broke my shoulder." Yongguk said, making both himself and Himchan laugh.
"Are you aware of the incredible cheesiness of this situation?" Himchan asked.
"What?" Yongguk asked.
"You, saving me from a death trap, after which we both confesses our love for each other? It sounds like the plot for some romantic spy drama." Himchan laughed.
"Well, if I have to be cheesy with someone, I want it to be you." Yongguk said, before leaning down to kiss the younger.


Sehun was resting his head on Luhan's bed. The angel-face boy was still sleeping from whatever they injected him with.
"Maknae? How are you doing?" Suho asked, walking into the room and putting his hand on Sehun's shoulder.
"I wish he would wake up, hyung." Sehun said.
"He will, don't worry. The doctors say he's relatively okay, given the circumstances." Suho said, giving the younger an encouraging smile.
"I can't stop worrying. I'm scared that if I go to sleep, I'll wake up without him. I don't want him to leave again." Sehun said. 
"I promise both you and him, that if anything like this happens again, we will not separate, okay? No one is going anywhere." Suho said. 
"I need to get back to the dorm. There are a lot to take care of." Suho said, standing up. After a quick goodbye, he left the room. A few more minutes passed slowly, before Sehun noticed Luhan waking up.
"Hyung? Luhan hyung?" Sehun asked. A second later, Luhan opened his eyes, and his doe eyes met the maknaes.
"HYUNG." Sehun cried as he flung his arms around Luhan, who hadn't quite understood the situation yet. 
"Sehunnie, I missed you so much." Luhan said, hugging the life out of the maknae.
"Please don't leave again. I can't bear you leaving again." Sehun said, hugging the visual closer.
"I promise. I won't leave you again." Luhan said.
------------------------------
An: hey. So I guess there is only 1 chapter left. But I'm going to start another story soon. Please subscribe, vote and comment❤️.