Chapter 7

Be Mine?

 

Waiting for the person to stand up and hand you your belongings, you were stunned to see the best-looking guy you had ever seen staring back into your eyes.

 

“Sorry about that, I wasn’t really looking where I was going,” the guy answered, “I’m Myungsoo by the way,”

 

“EunMi, but call me MiMi,” you smiled back him, brushing some of your wavy locks away from your face.

 

“Well, I have to be somewhere…” he said quietly, “It was nice to meet into you MiMi, I’ll…see you round?”

 

“Y-yeah, definitely,” you agreed almost instantly, he shot a small smile your way before heading into the cafeteria.

 

Still a little dazed from meeting one of the hottest guys you had ever met you slowly dragged yourself into the cafeteria.

 

“MiMi!” you heard a voice calling and saw ChoLin calling you.

 

You walked over towards her but didn’t sit, “Linnie, umm, did you want to join me at another table today?”

 

“Another table? Huh? Why?” she asked looking confused.

 

“I made a new friend, and he invited us to sit with him…”

 

“What’s his name?” she questioned suspiciously.

 

“SungJong?” you replied, hoping she would say yes since he had practically begged you.

 

“SungJong? Lee SungJong?” her eyes widened when you nodded back at her, “As in the maeknae of Infinite the hottest guys in Woolim, yet to debut?”

 

“uhhh, I guess so?” you still had no clue as to who everyone was in the school yet.

 

“Omo!” she shouted before dragging you to a table towards the back of the cafeteria, “Let’s go!”

 

Amongst the large group of people at the table you recognized SungJong and he waved you over.

 

“Hyungs, this is MiMi and her friend…” he started.

 

“ChoLin,” your best friend inserted.

 

“And ChoLin, they are my new friends so they’re going to sit with us today!” he announced happily.

 

“Sure…” a guy with small eyes agreed.

 

“Yay!” SungJong shouted with glee before gesturing you and ChoLin to sit down next to him, “Well… introduce yourself hyungs!”

 

You looked and saw five other guys also sitting at the table.

 

“Yo! I’m Dongwoo!” a dinosaur looking guy smiled at you two.

 

“Sunggyu,” said the small eyed guy from before.

 

“Sungyeol,” a cute boy laughed.

 

“I’m Hoya,” said the hot guy opposite you.

 

“Myungsoo,” a quiet voice said. You instantly looked up and locked eyes with the guy you had run into earlier.

 

“MiMi is my new best friend!” SungJong announced to the group.

 

“Bwoh?! I thought I was your best friend!” ChoLin protested.

 

“Uhh…” but before you could say another word a voice from behind interrupted you.

 

“Sup, guys, “ your least favorite person in the world greeted boisterously, sitting right next to you, “and who… are these lovely ladies?”

 

At that moment the idiot decided to actually look at you, “You!”

 

“Yes, me again, and my name isn’t ‘you’ its MiMi,” you said rolling your eyes.

 

“Ugh, as if I’ll recognize the likes of you,” he replied rudely.

 

“And this would be why I hate egotistical jerks like you,” you answered.

 

Before it could any further hamster guy interrupted you.

 

“Look, if it was because of what happened yesterday, Woohyun you should apaologize,” Sunggyu ordered.

 

*yes! I love this guy!*

 

“What?! No way am I-“ Woohyun shouted before being cut off by Sunggyu.

 

“Now!”

 

“I-I’m s-sorry,” he apologized, struggling to spit the words out.

 

“I accept,” you said even though you really wanted to spit in his face, you were actually scared of SungGyu.

 

“Good, now behave you two, I already heard what happened in class today,” Sunggyu added smirking. You just ignored him and turned to Woohyun.

 

“Look,” you said to him, “I know you don’t want to be paired with me either for this vocals project, but we have to work together, ok?”

 

“Whatever,” he said not even paying attention as he was checking out some girl across the cafeteria, “Just meet me at the piano room after classes today,”

 

Before you could even give him an answer, he got up and left, eyeing his new prey.

 

*Ugh, that guy is disgusting*

 

You sighed and Myungsoo caught your eye, giving you an apologetic look. You smiled back him.

 

*But I think I’m going to enjoy my time here actually…No! what are you thinking, MiMi! YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND!*

===========================================================================================

Uh-oh...

Hi everyone! Maddie here XD I Hope you enjoy the chapter XD

and... HAPPY NEW YEARS!

I hope you all enjoyed 2011 and look forward to 2012! :D OMG! anyone else excited for Teen Top's comeback??

but... you know what i realised yesterday?

im not gonna be here! D:

and im not gonna be able to watch until 12 days after its out

*sigh* anyways..

Winner of the Guess Who thingy was missninski cuz even tho she didnt guess it, she commented XD aaaaaand i know her bias is TOP, so here:

so, come one!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE pweeeease! XD <3

Love you all! Thanks again for reading! XD