Chapter One

Be Mine?

 

It was a dark and stormy night. As you sat in the cinema with the sweetest boyfriend, the psychotic murderer on the screen was the last thing on your mind. Junhyung looked at you with a little smile, “I’ll be back in a sec, I need to use the bathroom.”

You pouted as he left. You had missed spending everyday with Jun ever since you had moved to Woolim Entertainment only a week ago. Your life as a trainee at Cube Entertainment had been tough ever since you had started dating. His fan girls - and your fellow trainees - had hated you and everyday would make your life a living hell. Jun would protect you whenever he was around but it was his absence that would only make them start their torture all over again. Woolim Entertainment was a breath of fresh air, they had tried recruiting you soon after you had initially auditioned for Cube but at the time you weren’t happy to leave your ‘so-called’ friends. You now enjoyed my trainee days though; you got along with everyone – your fellow trainees who had soon become friends, your sunbaes and even your manager. Everyone… that was except for him. But you weren’t going to let thoughts of that idiot ruin your date.

You paused in thought, drinking a whole litre of coke at the beginning of the film was a bad idea. You quickly went to the bathroom. Walking in however, was a sight you never expected to see. Right in front of your was you boyfriend and some girl making out on the vanity. Face to face and hands roaming all over each other.

“Jun…” you croak, holding back tears. He and his companion stopped what they were doing when Junhyung turned to look at you with wide eyes.

“Eun Mi!” he called, running after you. You didn’t turned around though and just kept running until he caught you by the wrist, “Let me explain!”

You stopped, “What is there to explain? You had your hands all over her. Explain to me why you would want to leave our date to go make out with some… some…s-!”

“She came on to me! I was about to leave when she came over to me and forced herself upon me, I swear!” he explained while trying to grab on to your hand.

You shook him off, “Just leave me…”

“MiMi…”

“No, I just… just need some time t-to think,” and with that you began walking off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[A/N: annyeong everyone! sorry if my writing ... this is my first fanfic! i hope you enjoyed it! Naughty, naughty junhyung! What do you all think? Innocent or guilty? :P Anywayz, please let me know what you think :)

Subscriptions and comments are loved! :) ]