Chapter 4

Be Mine?

 

 

‘MiMi…” a soft voice called to you, shaking your shoulders, “MiMi…” the person tried again before giving up, “MIMI!”

 

“I’m awake, I’m awake!” you mumbled, rubbing the sleep out of your eyes.

 

Cho Lin stood in front of you with her hands on her hips, “Finally sleepy head!” She pulled the blanket right off of you leaving you freezing cold in your pajamas, “You have to get ready! The president wants to see you in his office!”

 

She pushed you towards the bathroom and locked the door, leaving a confused you to get ready.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Miss EunMi…” the president started, pushing down his glasses while seated at his spotless cherry-stained desk in front of you.

 

“Please, call me MiMi, Mr. President,” you replied politely with a smile.

 

“Well then, MiMi, as you know I am very pleased to have you here at Woolim Entertainment. I hope have received your schedule and everything is to your liking,”

 

“De,” you responded, “I am very pleased to have Cho Lin as my roommate,”

 

“Oh, yes, Cho Lin, she was your childhood friend, was she not?” he smiled warmly.

 

“De,”

 

“Well, back to business, as I said before we are very pleased to have you here. As you have already been a trainee for three years at Cube we are very pleased with your exceptional talent in not only singing but also dancing,”

 

“Kahmsamnida, Mr. President” you beamed, you were happy to be recognized for your hardwork, it seemed as though you were fitting in already.

 

“And this is reason why we would like you to debut next year,” he announced proudly.

 

“Bwoh? Next year?” you said with wide eyes.

 

“Yes, you see MiMi, we are already planning to debut a seven member boy group named Infinite, later this year and to have a girl group following is the perfect next step. We would like to have you in a five-member group, called 4RCE. And it would be a pleasure to have you be the main vocalist.”

 

“Wow, this is extremely exciting Mr. President,” you beamed.

 

“I’m glad you think so, now I will introduce you to your fellow members, and I think you will be pleased to know one of them already,” he said, pushing the secretary’s line on the phone, “Please send the four girls in”.

 

The door to the office opened and a tall girl who seemed to be a bit older than you with shoulder-length black hair walked in. She had sharp features but when she smiled, her face seemed to soften

 

“MiMi, this is HyunAe, she will be the leader of 4RCE as well as Lead Vocals as she has an amazing voice and even has a talent in composing.”

 

Following HyunAe, a stunning girl with long dark hair strutted in, she had a soft face and seemed to breathe of elegance, “This is SunHee, she will be the ‘visual’ of the group, she is able to speak three languages including English, Japanese and of course, Korean,”

 

After the president had finished introducing SunHee, the door opened to reveal a girl of average height with luscious wavy brown locks and milky white skin.

 

“This is YeJin, MiMi, she will be the rapper of 4RCE. She will actually be the maeknae of the group, and last but not least I think the main dancer of the group needs no introduction to you…”

 

And just as you had expected, ChoLin strutted in with a huge smile plastered on her face.

 

“I hope you girls will all get along and treat MiMi well,” the president finished.

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

After being introduced to your fellow members the president had let you all off to go to your next class and said that you will all meet again in your daily training sessions for 4RCE.

 

You happily skipped to your next class, even though it didn’t start until 10 more minutes you wanted to be sure you wouldn’t get lost. You looked at your schedule; your next class was Vocals. You were happy to start the day with one of your favorite classes; you had enjoyed singing ever since you were young.

 

Smiling inwardly, you glanced door after door looking for your classroom. After searching for about 5 minutes, you were about to give up and head to office before a voice from behind brought you into reality.

================================================================================================

Hey everyone! 

I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN AAAAAAAAAAGES! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!

I've been busy with moving house, christmas and work! but i promise i will try to update again soon! thanks so much for staying with me! XD

Anyways~~~ What do you think about the new band name? And the members? Can you guess who will help you out? 

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBERS ARE LOOOOVED XD