Chapter 5

Be Mine?

 

“Do you need some help?” a voice from behind asked you.

 

Turning around you found yourself face to face with a tall, young girly looking guy, “Umm, yes please, I’m trying to find…” you looked down at your schedule, “Room A14?”

 

“No problem! I’ll show you the way, it’s my next class as well,” the guy said with a cute eye-smile, you noticed how cute he was when he smiled, actually he was cute in general.

 

You grinned back at him, he grabbed your wrist and started leading the way down the crowded hallway, “I’m SungJong by the way.”

 

“Eun Mi, but you can call me MiMi,” you shouted to him over the loud voices around you.

 

“MiMi… hmm, I like you already! I think we’re gonna be good friends!” he beamed.

 

“Umm, okay,” you chuckled at his cuteness, “so how old are you anyway?”

 

“I’m 18, what about you?”

 

“Bwoh?! I’m 18 too, when’s your birthday then?” you were shocked that he was the same age as you since he appeared to be at least two years younger.

 

“May 10th,” he giggled as he brushed the dark brown hair of his side fringe out of his face.

 

“Oh, I’m March 14th, so I guess you’re my dongsaeng then,” you smiled back at him.

 

“Okay, noona, now come on! We’re gonna be late!” he said dragging you towards the room already filled with students, it was actually bigger than you what you thought it would be with instruments lining the beige coloured walls.

 

SungJong lead you towards two seats in the back right next to a large classic piano. The teacher then walked in just as the bell rang to signal to start of class. “Morning, Class,” she greeted before calling the roll, “…Lee EunMi?”

 

“De,” you replied as all the others had before you. The teacher seemed to notice that you were new and looked up form the paper in her hands.

 

“Class, please welcome our transfer trainee, Miss EunMi,” she said in a friendly voice. On cue, you stood up out of your seat as the class turned towards you.

 

“Anyounghaseyo, EunMi-imida, but please call me MiMi, I hope you all treat me well,” you introduced yourself before sitting back down beside SungJong which earned a few death glares from other girls in the class.

 

 “…Lee SungJong?” the teacher called.

 

“Here, seonsaengnim!” SungJong shouted, making some of the other girls squeal in delight at how cute he was.

 

*So he must be a king-ka* you thought to yourself, which probably explained the evil stares you had received before.

 

“Nam Woohyun…”

 

*silence*

 

The teacher sighed before calling the name again, “Nam Woohyun?”

 

*Woohyun…? Isn’t that the idiot’s name from yesterday?*you pondered, *I’m sure there are many others called Woohyun anyway…*

 

She was about to write something on her sheet before someone came strolling into the room as if he didn’t have a care in the world.

 

*Of course it would be him, just my luck*

 

“sup, “ the idiot said in response to the teacher’s glare.

 

“Mr. Nam, you are 10 minutes late to class, do you have any explanation?” the teacher asked, raising an eyebrow.

 

“None you need to know, baby,” he winked at her before seating himself beside a girl only a desk away from you and slinging an arm around her shoulder.

 

“I assure you, Mr. Nam, I am no infant, so if you have no reasonable explanation, then please leave my classroom this instant,” the tone in her voice made you shiver and remind yourself to never get on her nerves.

 

“Fine, here,” the jerk sighed, before placing a slip on the teacher’s desk and walking back to his seat.

 

The girl sitting beside him giggled when he started twirling her hair. The teacher read the slip before continuing on with the role as if nothing had happened.

 

*Ugh, another girl?! He already moved on to another girl in a day?! What a sleaze…*

 

The teacher read the slip before continuing on with the role as if nothing had happened.

 

When the role was finished the teacher announced to the class her lesson plan, which included being in pairs with another student of her choice and composing a song by the end of the week.

 

*Please, let me be with SungJong, please, be SungJong*you prayed.

 

“Lee EunMi with….” The teacher started, the next name she called however was the opposite of your prayers.

==================================================================================================

Hi everyone! Yay! I updated! I hope you love the chapter XD

Isn't SungJong cute?

kekeke, he's my favourite maeknae XD

anyways so i think i might.... *gasp* double update!

lol, sorry for gif spam, but i think im gonna have gifs at the end of every chapter now XD

sooo, thanks again for reading!

SARANGHAEYO READERS~~~

SUBBIES AND COMMENTS ARE LOVED