Chapter 2

Be Mine?

 

Chapter 2

You stared at the dozen beautiful roses before you, dumbfounded. You read the note over again, Please accept these as part of my apology, I swear I would never do anything to hurt you - <3 Jun.

Staring at the flowers you thought to yourself how you could have ever considered not forgiving him. It wasn’t his fault either, you mused, it was the girl that came on to him. Jun was the best boyfriend that you could ever ask for and more.

*Flashback one week ago*

“I’m gonna miss you, MiMI” Jun said sweetly, squeezing your hand as he drove you to your new dorm at Woolim Entertainment. You had just finished packing everything into your suitcase, which was now in the back of the car.

“I know, me too,” you cooed, “but we’ll be sure to talk to each other everyday, okay?”

“Of course, babe” he replied instantly. You felt a twang of irritation hearing him call you ‘babe’ he knew you hate it and never called you that. *Why is he suddenly calling me that?* Junhyung however, didn’t notice as a thing as his focus was only on the road ahead of him.

Just then the car arrived outside your new dorm, “I would walk you in but I have to go straight to practice…” Jun said with a sad look.

“It’s fine, oppa! It’s just here anyway,” you said with a smile on your face, “I’ll see you soon okay?”

“Of course, babe,” and with that he drove away. “Saranghae…” you sighed to yourself and started walking toward the dorm. A security guard stopped you before you could enter though. “And you are?”

“EunMi, Lee EunMi,” you replied, he repeated your name into his radio before turning back after he received a response.

“Welcome to Woolim, Miss Lee,” he smiled before you letting you. As you walked in you were amazed by the beauty of its interior. A smell of sweet vanilla drifted by as the cool air conditioning drew you further in. Glancing around, you gasped to see large mirrors displaying your reflection from every angle. The walls were decorated With a classy yet delicate Fleur-de-lis pattern. Barely managing to contain your wonder you looked at the letter you had received the day before in the mail from Woolim containing all the information you needed to find your way around. Heading to room 114 you wondered to yourself whether you were going to get a roommate or not. You walk into the room labelled with gold numbers and almost scream from what you see.

[to be continued]

=====================================================================================================================

[A/N: hey everyone! im sorry for not updating soon :( i promise i'll try and update tomorrow and there will be some good stuff ;) anyway, hope I am not boring you but dont worry, the story is only starting! While I have the chance would like to dedicate this story to and thank one of bestest friends Ninski whos helping me with editing etc. ^.^ Enjoy!

Subscribers & Comments loved and appreciated! :D