Chapter 6

Be Mine?

 

“EunMi with…” you held your breath, “Nam Woohyun…”

 

*NOOOOOO, my.life.is.over. I just hope he won’t recognize me*

 

Once the pairs were called everyone raised themselves from their seats and went to sit by their partners, since you saw Woohyun not moving an inch, you assumed you had to go sit next to him.

 

Sighing, you got up and sat down next to him, he didn’t even look up at you instead he was laying his head in his arms on the desk.

 

You turned to look where SungJong was sitting, he too looked up at the same time and waved at you with a big smile on his face.

 

“Ahem, so… EunMi was it?” Woohyun started, however you were busy still waving at SungJong to turn around.

 

*What?! He’s talking to me? He really mustn’t have recognized me… *

 

“You look extremely gorgeous today…” you decided at that moment to turn around before he could embarrass himself anymore.

 

“You!” he shouted, turning the whole class silent, some even laughed, most likely remembering the events from the previous day.

 

You sighed and whispered back at him, avoiding the stares form everyone else,  “Trust me, I don’t like this just as much as you do, so let’s get this thing over and done with before I have to spend anymore time with an ugly jerk like you,”

 

Instead of responding, Woohyun just looked stunned, “J-jerk? U-ugly?” he shouted, Do you even know who I am? DO you know how many girls would kill to even sit next to me while you just sit there insulting me right in front of my god-like face?”

 

Woohyun however, was not only stunned from your insults but the fact that you were the first girl to ever reject him even if he hadn’t known it was you when he started hitting on you.

 

You scoffed, “God-like?” and started bursting into laughter. However, you stopped laughing when you realized the whole classes attention was on you. They too were surprised to see Woohyun insulted by a girl.

 

“Yah! Stop laughing!” Woohyun yelled your face.

 

“Don’t you ‘yah!’ me!” you shouted back at him.

 

Before anything could go any further, an outbreak was saved by the bell.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

You were walking to your next class guided by SungJong who was still giggling like a little girl, causing more and more people to stare at you.

 

“Would you stop laughing?” you hissed at SungJong.

 

“But I can’t believe you said that right to his face!” SungJong started laughing again.

 

“I think that egotistical idiot needed it…” you rolled your eyes, “Now, would you please stop laughing? People are starting to stare,”

 

“Trust me, MiMi, it’s no because of me you’re being stared at. News of your little cat fight has probably spread all around Woolim by now,” he chuckled.

 

Your eyes widened, “Already?!”

 

“Gossip spreads fast around here, MiMi,” SungJong explained with a sly smile before stopping in front of a dance classroom, “This is your next class, lunch break is next! Come sit with me, pleeeeeeeeease?”

 

“I don’t know, I was gonna sit with me ChoLin,” you trialed off.

 

“She can sit with us too!” he beamed before doing aegyo on you.

 

“Fine! Fine! Just stop with aegyo!” you laughed.

 

“Yay! See you at lunch MiMi!” SungJong shouted before running off down the hallway.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

Dance class had passed the same as Vocals, introductions, and stares. However the teacher had wanted you to showcase your dancing skills, which you had done shyly. You had always liked performing on stage where the lights blinded you from seeing the audience but with the students continuously staring at you, some even giving you death glares, it just made you more self-conscious. The teacher had praised you however, and for that you were grateful.

 

Making your way to the cafeteria, you bumped into someone on the way causing you to drop all your stuff, “Aish!”

 

“Mianhe, Mianhe,” they apologized, bending down to pick up your belongings.

 

You too bent down, “It’s okay! Accidents happen,” you smiled warmly, grabbing some of your things off the ground.

 

Waiting for the person to stand up and hand you your belongings, you were stunned to see the most good-looking guy you had ever seen staring back into your eyes.

===============================================================================

Hi everyone! as promised... double update XD

kekeke, I hop you enjoy it!

NOW

CAN ANYBODY GUESS WHO IS THE HANDSOME GUY WHO PICKED YOUR STUFF?

THE FIRST PERSON TO GET IT, GETS A PIC REQUEST XD

now be prepared....

because.... on monday i'm going away for two weeks.... 

i KNow :/

 

some of you will probably be like

BUT...MIANHE *BOWS* *BOWS* *BOWS*

My parents are making me :(

Anyways, so I will try to update as much as possible! XD

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBERS ARE LOVED <3