Chapter 9

Obstacles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo's POV

I was about to enter my class when my phone rang. I took it out and I knew it right away that was my cue to see Jaebum. I ran to the toilet and saw them waiting for me. "So? Did you get her?" Jaebum asked. "I-I don't know yet. She didn't give her answer yet" I said. "Oh. Once you get her answer,text me. I will give your payment right away if you get her" he said smirking at me. "Okay" I didn't get the chance to get out yet when he continued "Don't involve your feelings. Just remember that". I just nodded and stepped out of the toilet. I already fell for her damn hard,I thought while shaking my head in annoyance. "Kyungsoo?" her voice rang making me stop in my tracks. "Y-Yes?" I stuttered. "I-" she didn't got her chance to talk when Jaebum stepped in front of her "Hey. Can we talk?" he asked. "Urgh just a minute" she answered and gestured me to go to our classroom first. 

A few minutes after I sat in my seat,Haera stepped inside of our classroom while stomping her feet angrily. "Yah what's wrong?" Nara asked. "That bastard just ruined my mood. How could he say he missed me? That's bull I don't even had feelings for him back then. He said he would never give up on me ohmy he just won't listen to me huh?" she said loudly making the whole class listened to her attentivelyq. "Hey don't worry. We're here for you" Nara said making Eunsae nodded. "Exo are here for you too" Eunsae said smiling widely. "Urgh I'm not in mood because of him" she said while groaning. "Oh hey! I almost forgot" Haera said looking at me while smiling. The whole class looked at me confused and I just smiled at her nervously as she walked to me. She sat beside me and moved near me to whisper "Hey. I'm sorry I-" "It's okay if you-" I cut her off. "I'm not finish" she giggled cutely. "Uh sorry" I said,looking at my hands trembling on my table. "I'm going to accept you but I can't guarantee my feelings for you yet. Is that okay?" she said smiling. "It's okay with me" I said and I couldn't hide my grin already. "Look who's excited" she giggled and pinched my nose teasingly. "So we're official now?" I asked still grinning. "Yes" she replied making my heart jumped in excitement. "Thank you,Haera" I smiled shyly. "Aww you're so cute right now but I'm sorry because my mood was ruined today" she pouted. "It's okay. Hey,when are we going to do our assignment?" I asked her. "This evening? After practice? If you're not tired" she said. "I'm okay with that" I answered. "Alright then see you this evening" she smiled and waved at me cutely. "Yah your seat is just 2 rows in front of me" I laughed at her cuteness. "Are you controlling me already?" she asked and faked a gasp. "I'm not. Just sit down" I laughed again. 

"What was that?" I heard Eunsae asked her curiously. "What?" she acted innocent. "That wave and how your eyes sparkled when you whispered to him" Nara pointed out. "Oh it's nothing" she said and pretended to sleep. "Yah! We will know for sure" Eunsae was faking a scold at her. "Whatever" she replied. "Attention everyone!" Our class president  shouted making everyone turned to him. "Mr Vernon is absent today but Miss Kang will take his period today" he continued and I could heard my classmates groaned loudly. "Why? You don't like me?" Miss Kang's voice suddenly echoed behind our class president making everyone jumped out of shock. "I'm not here to teach you. I want all of you to continue with your assignment. If you have any questions you can ask me in this period" she said making everyone sighed in relief. "Move. Now" she commanded and Haera stood up first and acted like she was excited to do her assignment. I saw Miss Kang raised an eyebrow but she smiled after that. "How lucky. We promised to meet this evening but you could spend the time with me right now" she teased as she sat beside me smiling. I blushed and looked away avoiding her eyes. "You don't have to be shy already" she said and pinched my cheek. "Don't tease me" I whined. "Am not" she giggled. "Yes you are" I glared at her. "Ah so scary" she laughed and I just sat there staring at her with my blank face. "What? Let's continue with our work" she said pulling my laptop from my bagpack. "You sure know my stuffs huh?" I tried to . "Why? I can't know my boyfriend's stuff?" she raised her eyebrow and I just lost the moment she said 'boyfriend'. I blushed again and she laughed cutely. "You're making me wanting to pinch your cheeks again. So squishy" she said. "Don't. Please just start with our work" I said and hide my face in my palms. "Okay. I will do it first" she raised her hands in surrender.

Time flies so fast. I was watching her fast asleep beside me because she insisted to do half of our work and I should do the rest until our time was up. I held her shoulders and called her to wake her up. She was in her deep slumber face and I found it cute so I pinched her cheeks to wake her up. She whined cutely and I giggled at her reaction. "Wake up,sleepyhead. Our class is over" I whispered at her ear. "But I'm still sleepy" she whined. "Go and sleep at your place" I held her shoulders and shook them. "I'm sorry Kyungsoo she's always like this" Nara came and helped her stood up. "It's okay" I smiled looking at Haera. I have to cope with her anyway,I thought. 

Haera's POV

"Good morning class" I heard Miss Hyorin's loud voice making me seat straight. "You have a new classmate. I hope you all will be friends with her" she said. "Come in" she gestured that girl. She is so pretty and I could tell her face is mixed. The boys in my class gulped and I looked behind to see Kyungsoo's bored face. "Introduce yourself" she commanded. "My name is Song Tae Rin. I just came back from States and my korean is not so good. You can call me Tasha" she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter