Chapter 3

Obstacles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo's POV

I couldn't stop thinking about that stupid deal Jaebum offered me. Should I say it was a good opportunity for me to study harder? I don't know myself. I was worried about Haera too. Maybe she won't accept me? If she accepts me,then she won't fall hard for me if I show her the least affection I could do? What if I'm the one who's falling for her? This stupid thing was driving me nuts. One thing for sure was Haera won't like me. I'm so sure of that because we were so different and her ex-boyfriends were better than me. I won't be surprised if she couldn't stand with me for one day. Maybe I would just accept it so I could escape from the bad boys right after breaking up with Haera because I was confident she won't like me. 

The next day

I walked through the hallway with my head hanging low. I was avoiding a badass named Im Jaebum. As I was lost in my own thoughts,someone held my arm making me flinched. I turned my back and my eyes widened. Haera was smiling at me and our eyes met. I was so nervous when I thought of the deal so I cleared my throat. She let go of my arm and spoke,"Hey Kyungsoo. I just want to ask you about the assignment. You must have thought about finishing it earlier so you could study right? Can we just start this evening after school since I'm in mood today?",she asked while smiling. Why is she so pretty right now.. I shooked my head a little slapping myself in my head. What was wrong with me today? "Uh I'm free this evening if you want to start today. I'm not rushing at all so it's okay to start later" I answered still staring at her. 

She noticed my stare and said "I'm okay today so we can start quickly before my lazy mood turn on one day. Why are you looking at me like that? Is my face okay?". "Eh nothing's wrong. I'm just surprised you would initiate to start it earlier that's all" I lied because damn it just imagine being in my shoes right now urgh. "Oh okay I'll wait for you in the school library right away in case Baekhyun oppa bullied you today" she said while chuckling. "Okay. He never bullies me by the way" I said smiling awkwardly. "Alright then see ya in class!",she waved me goodbye when she saw Nara and Eunsae. I sighed in relief but as I continued walking, I was dragged into the toilet. I knew this would happen but hey it's just too early for this aish. 

"So?" Jaebum raised a questioning eyebrow. "Okay I will get straight to thew point",I said then inhaled deeply before continuing,"I will accept your offer but I don't think Haera will accept me. You know what I meant by that right?". "That's not a big problem. We will make sure she accepts you. She's my ex girlfriend so I knew her weaknesses. Unless you've got your own ways to get her?" He asked. "Of course I don't have any" I sighed. "I will just text you how to make her accept you" he said. "Okay,thanks". I walked away until something crossed my mind,"Do you have my phone number?" I asked curiously. "Yes. Don't ask. I've got my own ways" he smirked at me. "Alright" I rolled my eyes in annoyance. 

Haera's POV

School passed by like a wind and I hate it. I like spending time at school to be honest. You must have thought I'm crazy but it's the truth. I just hate going home. Now I'm walking to my last class with a disappointment mixed with an excitement. It's my favorite class after all,the dance class. Yes,my school is awesome to have dancing,singing and acting classes. They wanted their students to release stress with this kind of classes. As I walked near the studio's door,my phone vibrated. I stopped walking and pulled out my phone. It's a text message from Jaebum saying "Hi". I ignored it because he was a troublemaker for ruining my life for months and I don't have any feelings for him after all. 

I entered the studio and I was shocked looking at my team talking with the singers. Of course my favorite oppa was there too. The whole EXO was there actually. All of them have their own talents and it's also one of the reasons why girls called them perfect. I jumped on Baekhyun's back and he held me tightly to support me. "Yah you're so heavy get down hm" he said looking at me with furrowed eyebrows. I got down and asked him "What are you doing here?". "I don't know either. Our trainer said we must be here for some reason. She's hot by the way" he said smiling like an idiot. "Oh I bumped into her in the toilet yesterday. She was changing in front of me. She have got a nice body you know" I said smirking to make him jealous. It was a fact that she was really pretty and her body coul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter