Chapter 10

Obstacles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haera's POV


Times flies over us,it was one week after the declaration about Kyungsoo's and my relationship. Everything went smoothly,my days were brighter with him and my spirit to study seemed to grow every single day. I promised Kyungsoo to meet up with him after our last class because our schedule didn't match that day. I was waiting for him while staring at the grey clouds. It's gonna rain soon,I thought. I pulled out my Literature notes and started to read silently. After 10 minutes,I heard footsteps and I turned back to see Kyungsoo smiling at me. "Someone's studying" he teased. "Why? Is that a sin?" I retorted. "Of course not. At least you had realizations about our test next week" he said and snatched my notes to keep inside my bag. "I can do that myself!" I said loudly with my surprised face. "Hey let me be a gentleman for a second" he replied. "Now I know. You're just acting" I said while laughing. "Am. Not. Let's go!" he pulled my hand and we ran as the rain fall suddenly. Kyungsoo removed his jacket to put it on my head while running. "My apartment is nearby. Hold on" he said and lead our way. Once we reached the building,I removed his jacket on my head and held it. "Thanks for your effort but I'm still drenched" I chuckled. "No worries. I just don't want you to catch a cold or sick" he said and my heart skipped as no one had ever care for me as much as him. The whole week he always text me at night asking about my dinner and studies. I didn't realize his care until today. "You're spazzing out. What's wrong?" he asked. "Oh I just thought about how to enter your apartment because both of us are drenched" I lied. "Don't worry I could take care of that" he smiled and lead me to the lift. 

We got out of the lift within seconds and Kyungsoo punched his door code. "Make yourself comfortable. I will turn on the heater and towel for you to dry your hair" he said and pulled me in because I didn't make an effort to go in first. "Wait here" he pointed at the couch and I sat there comfortably. I looked around at his apartment and I wonder how long he had been staying there since there were no decorations or pictures hung around. The living room had a television and a table with couches around the table. Near the dining table I saw a shelf full of books and there were only 4 chairs around the dining table. "Sorry I took some time" Kyungsoo came back and gave me a towel. He sat on the other couch facing me. "It seems like we will be doing our assignment here" he said while looking at me who was drying my hair. "I really don't mind but I'm sorry I think I have to go now since I don't have any clean clothes to wear. We will just continue tomorrow" I said and stood up to leave but Kyungsoo held my hand. "No. The rain is getting heavier. Don't go home yet. I have clothes for you" he said and pushed me slowly so I sat back on the couch. "Do you mean you're borrowing your clothes to me?" I asked. "No. Girl clothes" he replied simply but many thoughts ran into my mind as he walked into his room and came out with real girl's shirt and cotton pants. "How can you have these? Are you prepared or something?" I asked as he lend me the clothes. "No. It's someone else's" he answered simply again pushing my buttons. "Yah Do Kyungsoo you-" I had not finished my sentence when he started laughing loudly. "It's not funny okay" I glared at him. "It is" he continued laughing and I stood up acting like I was leaving purposely. "Hey calm down Haera" he held my shoulders and turned me around while smiling genuinely at me. "It's my sister's clothes. Wear it and pick some undergarment too" he said calmly and we walked to his room. "This is her closet. You can pick and wash up now" he leave me alone and I swore I got slightly jealous thinking it was her ex girlfriend's clothes or something more than that. 

I was surprised when I walked into his bathroom because he filled the bathtub with warm water already. I could just took a short shower in the cubicle but I was tempted looking at the bathtub since I don't have any bathtub at home. So I took a long and relaxing bath until Kyungsoo knocked the door. "Haera? Are you okay?" he asked. "I'm okay. I'm coming out now" I answered and dried myself before wearing his sister's clothes and got out. "I thought you fainted or something. I was worried because you took nearly an hour" Kyungsoo said as he took the towel from me to put it into his dryer. "Ohmygod Kyungsoo I could do it myself. Enough doing everything for me" I said slightly angry with his action. "Don't mind me. It's natural to help you because you're here for the first time" he answered and smiled innocently. "How about just now when you took my notes and kept it for me?" I asked. "Uh that...I just wanted to help you since you studied already" he stuttered and reached for his towel to run into the bathroom to avoid my nags. Silly,I thought and smiled. "You can watch the television if you're bored" Kyungsoo shouted. "Okay I will be in the living room" I shouted back and left to watch tv. "Oh it's Running Man!" I exclaimed excitedly because I didn't watch tv for a long time and now my favorite tv series were there. Soon,Kyungsoo sat beside me and tapped my shoulder. "What?" I asked. "I called you but you seemed to enjoy. I asked if you want hot chocolate" he said. "I'm sorry I didn't hear you. About the hot chocolate,make it warm because I used to burn my tongue and I hate it" I replied. "Anything for you" he smiled and walked to the kitchen. I was taken aback by his words for awhile but I shrugged it off and continued watching,no I was laughing actually. 

Kyungsoo's POV 


I did my best to make Haera's hot chocolate warm. I smiled as I heard her laughing loudly. She's happy so I'm happy too,I thought. I put her hot chocolate on the table and watched with her. A few minutes after,Running Man ended so she drank her hot chocolate slowly. "Um it's nice. Thank you" she said and I wiped some because she was smeared and chuckled. She seemed shocked with my action and I saw her blushed. Only the sound of rain could be heard as she turned off the tv just now and we just stayed silent and stared into each other's eyes. "You know what?" she broke the silence. "Lee Kwang Soo is soooooooo handsome!" she ruined the moment. "What? Yah! I'm here in front of you" I retorted. "Yes but I still think about how handsome Lee Kwang Soo was just now" she grinned like a child. I knew she was just teasing me but she acted well that I fell into her trap. "I know I'm not a handsome person but you should really consider talking like that in front of me" I said with my sad tone. "Not handsome? We can fix that",she chuckled,"Why? Are you mad?" she asked. "What if I am?" I answered with a glare. "Ouch so scary" she laughed but I continued glaring at her. "Yah! Your eyes gonna pop out soon" she added and continued laughing. "Looks like someone gonna taste some punishment" I said and moved near her. "What punishment?" she raised her brows in a teasing manner and that was when I lost it. I tickled her sides with her kicking and pushing me away while laughing until I hovered on her to continue my tease. "Stop! You're get it!" she screamed between her laughs but I continued until I sensed she was tired. I removed my hands and put them beside her head to balance my body with a smile,satisfied by my own punishment. "You" she panted. "What?" I asked. Suddenly, she pushed me and hovered on me to tickle me back the same way I did to her so I laughed along trying to catch her hands but failed. "You think you will win huh" she smirked. "Just wait" I replied and caught her hands. She stopped tickling me but still panting with me;both tired of laughing. 

I looked at her face,studying her beautiful features when I had the chance to do so. That was when I was caught staring. She stared into my eyes and vice versa. We stayed like that for awhile until she freed her hands and she lean on my chest. I was so shocked by her actions and my body stiffen on the spot. I looked at her face;she seemed calm about it but I was the one who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter