Chapter 7

Obstacles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haera's POV 

 

I went to Nara's house the next day to have our girly talk with the-so-experienced-Eunsae. "You should date him,Haera" Eunsae said. "What? You guys wanna force me to like him? Feelings can't be forced,my so smartass friends" I retorted. "It's not forcing. We want you to try. TRY" Nara sighed. "Look who's talking. You don't have anyone too",I rolled my eyes. "We just wanna save you from your parents. The three of us are in great crisis right now urghhh" Eunsae pulled her hair in frustrations. "W-what crisis" I stuttered in whisper. "Look Haera,we're really sorry for telling you this but we have crisis too. Uh Nara please tell her I'm gonna cry" Eunsae spoke. "Our parents..they don't like you. It's not because of you but your parents. They saw your mom went to the club with another man giving something such as drugs to her and the same day they walked pass your father threatening people to give him money" Nara explained,not looking at my face.    I was speechless. Of course,who wanted their child to be friends with someone who had ridiculous parents like mine? "I understood now. Everyone wanted Kyungsoo to be my hero huh?" I chuckled bitterly. "We knew that look he gave you Haera. That's why we wanted you to try" Eunsae said. "I'll try. If he approaches me first" I answered,hiding my face into Nara's pillow. "You will?!" they shouted at once. "Yes?" I whispered. "Yay!" they danced in happiness. 

I woke up hearing my phone ringing. "It's too early urgh who the hell is calling me" I groaned and grabbed my phone on the table and saw Chanyeol's name written on the screen. "What do you want giant?!" I screamed at him after swiping answer. "Yah wake up you lazy pig we have practice right now at school" he screamed back. "Wait what?! I didn't get any info about that!" I ran to my closet to change clothes and put my phone on loud speaker. "I told you she slept early last night!" I heard Eunsae's voice saying that. "Yah you slept early and didn't read the infos in our whatsapp group huh?" Chanyeol asked me. "Yes yes alright I'm on my way bye see you" 

  I ended the call and ran towards the bus stop and took the bus to school. I ran into my school and stopped in front of the stud
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter