Chapter 2

Obstacles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo's POV

I was on my way to the cafeteria until someone dragged me to the empty hallway. "Let go" I hissed,annoyed with this person. When I was released,I looked up. The bad boys of this school,Mingyu,Jackson,Jaebum and Wonwoo were shooting daggers at me. "What the hell do you want" I said slightly angry. "Wow man who taught you to speak like that to us" Jackson spoke up. "I saw you talking to Kim Haera in front of the class and both of you were laughing in your classroom huh? Even my class is beside,it could be heard" Jaebum said angrily. I knew it was a lie. Someone must told them about the incident in the class. "Do you think I'm stupid like you guys? The classroom is sound proof just so you know" I rolled my eyes in annoyance at him. He was Haera's last ex boyfriend if I'm not mistaken but Haera played with his feelings until he couldn't move on for months. Everyday he would bother Haera,coming into the classroom not having the slightest embarrassment for doing that. I think he gave up two months ago after EXO saved Haera. "I'm here to make a deal with you" Jaebum said ignoring my reply just now. "What deal?" I asked curiously. "I want you to date Haera and make her fall hard for you",I scoffed,"Then after three months you gotta breakup with her,I will be her hero" he smiled as he continued.

"No thanks. You can find someone else to do it" I walked away. I thought he gave up but I'm wrong. Suddenly my back was pressed against the locker harshly. "What's the difference? You already knew our plan anyway. I know you're in your independent state right now. Looking for a job to pay your rent and bills right? Don't worry every week I will pay you once you start dating Haera. No need to look for a job because I'll pay you double your rent plus bills and you can buy Haera anything she wants to make her fall for you. Don't you think it's amazing? You get money every week,when you only need to pay everything monthly and date the prettiest girl in our school. Besides,we have got a lot of extra classes and assignments before senior year. You can use your time studying rather than working you know" Jaebum explained calmly. He got a point there. Everyone knows I'm the top student in our batch and if I work maybe Suho can beat me this time. I'm selfish like that. "I will wait for your answer tomorrow" he said while patting my back. I sighed,it was really a great offer but I'm wasn't sure if Haera would fall for me. It would be a tough decision to make. 

Haera's POV

The three of us were eating silently when suddenly we heard the girls screaming. I knew who's on their way here. Of course the most admired group in this school is here,EXO. I still concentrated on my sandwich not looking up to them when they joined the tables with ours. "Hi Haera",someone said and put his hand around my shoulders. "Kai please I'm eating",I huffed. "How about eat me instead",he whispered to my right ear and smirked wildly at me. "Yah byuntae! Go away!" I said loudly at him. Told you my mood could change in a split second. He let go of my shoulders still smirking,making girls go crazy looking at his face right now. "Ahh kyeopta",Luhan squealed looking at my angry face while chuckling. I rolled my eyes but smiled at him after that. "Where's Baekhyun oppa?" I asked them and they became silent. I raised an eyebrow waiting for their answer but they still kept their heads hung low. I pinched Kai's arm and he caught my hand just in time. 

"Uh Baek he's uh busy uh.."Chanyeol stuttered while burying his face in Eunsae's hair. "Tell me the truth or I will call him right now" I took out my phone ready to call Baekhyun when Sehun said "Noona don't! We

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter