Chapter 7

Desperate for you

Chapter 7 

tumblr_n53j82hCyr1rttqluo1_250.gif


~ No One's POV ~

One week has passed and all the girls were sitting in the meeting room of SM Entertainment. Nobody knew why they were called for a meeting. Some girls were chatting and some were on their phone. Jessica being the sleeping beauty that she is was sleeping on the couch. Sunny took advantage of it and decided to prank Jessica. She grabbed her phone filmed it and grab a yellow makeup brush and threw it in . Sunny giggled and kept filming her. All the girls tried hard not to laugh and put their hands on their mouth.

tumblr_n1lx2dYSax1qbyzjyo2_250.gif1k gifs Jessica snsd sunny SNSDgifs sunsica1k gifs Jessica snsd sunny SNSDgifs sunsica

Jessica woke up realizing that something touched her lips. She looked up and saw Sunny filming her with her phone and she heard her giggling. She glared at Sunny and stood up.

'' If you do that again. I'll punch you in the face Sunny '' she faked a smile.

Sunny who was hella scared with her remark quickily went back to her seat. She hoped she didn't activate Hellsica mode and luckily she didn't. Few minutes later their manager walked in with a huge grin on his face.

'' Girls, I have good news '' he said and looked at all the girls '' You have two weeks vacation and you can go wherever you want as a group or solo. ''

All the girls were jumping in happines. They haven't had a break in forever and couldn't bear their excitement. They all decided to go as a group and were still thinking of where to go. 

'' I think we should go out off the country '' Hyoyeon suggested 

'' Yea, we should go somewhere with nice weather. where we can sit at the beach and just relax. '' seohyun commented

'' Don't forget the FOOD! The food has to be good ofcourse otherwise I'm not coming. '' Sooyoung said

'' ME TOO! The food better be good '' Yoona joined in

'' Not even when I'm coming yoona-yah '' Jessica pouted withouth realizing that two girls went crazy when she pouted

'' Aniyo unnie, I was just joking '' she sincere smiled '

'' Not even backing me up Yoona, aish pabo '' Sooyoung said and slapped her arm

'' Yah! don't slap me. I'll slap you back '' Yoona pouted

'' I can slap you whenever I want, got a problem '' sooyoung teased

While yoona and sooyoung were bickering. All the girls were thinking hard about where they should go. After 10 minutes of suggestion places. Yuri jumped off her seat and screamed '' How about LA!? ''

" OH MY GOD! I totally want to go to LA my home! why didn't I think about that. '' Tiffany jumped excited

All the girls agreed since they know that Tiffany won't agree to go everywhere else. Tiffany informed the manager to get everything ready for the trip. after a hour waiting the manager came back and informed the girls that they will be going to leave tomorrow morning. He also informed the hotel we are going to be staying and the activities around the time while we be staying. When the meeting was done all the girls went to the lobby with huge smiles on their faces. Except for one person she totally wasn't feeling any of it and just wanted to stay home in her room but mostly she wanted to be alone. 

'' Tae, you haven't talked all day what's up? '' Sunny asked and all the girls looked at her. They also realized that Taeyeon has been quiet for a while now and wondered what was going on. 

'' Nothing, don't worry about me '' she said with a weak smile and walked in the van.

Sunny knew something was wrong she took a seat next to her grabbed her hand and squeezed it. 

'' You are going to be okay, trust me '' she whispered with a sincere smile. She just smiled back and look out of the window.

Jessica who came last in the van notice that there was only one seat left and it was next to Tiffany. She sighed and seated next to her. Tiffany notice her sigh and looked at her. Tiffany couldn't handle it anymore she hasn't talked to her for one week now and she kept avoiding tiffany. 

'' Jessie, can I talk to you later? '' she asked with a nervous voice. Jessica turned around nodded and closed her eyes.

~ Tiffany's POV ~

When we arrived at the dorm all the girls went to their room and packed their luggage. I was first to be done and decided to go talk to jessica already. I headed to her room and knocked.

*knock knock*

'' Who is it? '' she asked

'' Tif..fany '' I stuttered

She walked to the door and unlocked it.

'' Come in '' she said and went back to her closet. I walked in and sat on her bed. She turned around and looked at me.

'' What do you think of this shorts '' she asked

'' It's cute and it's pink so I love it '' I smiled

She turned around and continued packing. After few minutes she was done and sat next to me on the bed. I looked at her and didn't realize I was staring.

'' So what do you wan't to talk about, Tiffany. '' she asked

I totally forgot I was coming here to talk.

'' I.. I wanted to t.alk ab..out us '' I said stuttering '' I'm s..orry for making you uncomfortable ''. I looked down while a tear fell on my cheek. She wiped my tear off and lifted my head to look at her.

'' I'm not uncomfortable '' She answered

'' Then why are you avoiding me? '' I asked confused

'' It's just that. I.. was just busy with work and was tired. '' she said looking down.

I knew she was lying and I just wanted to hear the truth.

'' You're lying. Cut the crap and just tell me Jessi '' I said 

'' I can't '' she sobbed

I grabbed her hand and looked at her face. she looked back at me and our eyes met. I felt guilt because she was like this. 

'' then why are you like this, come on Jessie tell me '' I said

'' It's just that... '' she stuttered '' I like you tiff but I can't like you I will just hurt you. that's why I tried to stay away '' she burst out of tears.

I was shocked with her remark but partly happy. I never thought that Jessica would ever like me. But I was also confused why did she say she will hurt me.

'' Sica, what do you mean? '' 

'' I like you but I like someone else too. I know it's wrong but I can't help it I'm sorry. '' she was still crying

I saw how miserable she was and I only thought about my feelings. I placed my arms around her waist and leaned closer to her face. She turned her head and I turned it back and looked at her. I carresed her cheek and leaned more closer. I could feel her warm breath and our lips almost touching. she wanted to turn away but before she did our lips connected. I moved my lips against her and after awhile she responded. Her hands s around my neck and pulled me closer. I nibble her lower lip asking for entrance. she accepted and carresed my tongue inside. After a while of making out we parted and rested our foreheads on each other. She looked me straight in the eyes. 

'' I love you Sica '' I smiled

~ Jessica's POV ~

'' Stay here for the night. '' I said an layed on my bed.

she nodded and layed next to me

'' Can I hug you '' she asked

I nodded and she put her arms around my waist. She pulled herself closer to me. I could feel her breath hitting my neck. 

'' Goodnight Tiff '' I said

'' Goodnight Jessi '' she said and pecked my forehead. she fell asleep really fast.

I turned my body carefully. She looks so beautiful while sleeping. I fixed her hair behind her ears and kept looking at her. I could stay like this forever. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep with a huge smile on my face.

Next morning

I opened my eyes only to find a girl next to me. I kept staring at her and remember what happend last nigh. I smiled at her and carresed her cheeks. While I was looking at her my eyes immediatly landed on her lips. I leaned in to capture her lips. I suddenly hear someone cough. I turn around and see Yoona standing right next to the bed. I was shocked and my face became red.

'' What are you doing here '' I stuttered

'' I was suppose to wake you up unnie. but I guess you're awake already '' yoona smiled 

I hide my face in my hand and shake my head.

'' Unnie we have to leave in a hour can you wake tiffany up. '' 

'' Yup. ''

'' Not with your lips unnie. '' yoona teased

'' YAH! '' I screamed and slapped her arm.

'' UNNIE! I was just joking '' she pouted

I rolled my eyes and sticked my tongue out.

'' Why does everyone always slap me '' she muttered and walked out of the room.

I chuckled and turned around to face Tiffany and sigh.

'' Aish, how am I going to wake her up. ''

'' Don't worry I'm up '' I turned around and saw her sitting on the bed.

'' Ah goodmorning '' I shyly smiled.

'' Goodmorning Jessie '' she shyly smiled back

An awkward silence was surrounding us so I spoke up.

'' Ah, we have about an hour to get ready so let's go '' I said and walked up to the bathroom to get ready.

After a while all the girls were in the living room with luggage and waiting for manager-oppa to arrive and bring us to the airport. I sit next to Yoona and layed my head on her shoulder and closed my eyes. When suddenly I heard all the girls gasp. I opened my eyes and looked with eyes wide open at the tv.

It's been reported that SNSD Jessica and 2PM Taecyeon were spotted kissing.

The idols have been spotted going to dinner together with Tiffany and Taeyeon. After dinner Taecyeon drove the SNSD members back to their dorm. When arriving Taeyeon and Tiffany went back in their dorms while Jessica stayed behind. After 5 minutes off talking Jessica exited the car but not before kissing Taecyeon on the cheeks. Are they dating or was it just a friendly kiss? 

We got exclusive pictures.

All the girls turned around and look at me with jaws open. 

'' YOU ARE DATING HIM!? '' Tiffany yelled with tears running down her face

'' OMG SICA YOU KISSED HIM! I knew it I'm always right '' Hyoyeon said.

All the girls were looking at Jessica confused and worried. Is Jessica really dating him? Did she keep it a secret. The girls kept questioning Jessica about it and she couldn't take it anymore. She thought she needed to save herself out off this. 

'' FOR GOD SAKE. I'm not dating him why can't you guys believe me! '' I screamed '' We're just friends! ''  I was about the burst into tears when yoona suddenly took my hands.

'' Then why did you kiss him '' Taeyeon coldly said

'' I was just a friendly kiss I didn't mean it that way, Jinja! ''

'' I believe you Sica. We believe you, right girls '' Yoona said

The girls nodded and manager-oppa arrived later.

I immediatly sat next to Tiffany in the van and glanced at her. Tiffany just looked out off the window and didn't say a word after what happend. I took her hand and she turned around

'' Trust me. '' I whispered

She nodded and turned her face back to the window. I looked at my left and saw Taeyeon sitting next to me. I totally forgot about her since last night. I should tell her the truth she'll understand right. I noticed after last night that my feelings for Tiffany are way stronger than for Taeyeon and I can't make her suffer more. But how am I going to bring this to her. I sighed deeple and closed my eyes. 

This is going to be a longggggggggg week.


Hello readers,

I think I did pretty good on this chapter right. I know for sure the Jeti shippers will be satisfied. I'm sorry Taengsic but I'll make sure to write a happy ending for everybody.

Hope you enjoyed it :) <3

Comment below what you thought and have any suggestions.

Saranghaeeee <3,

Jerrtcx