Chapter 6

Desperate for you

Chapter 6


~ Taeyeon's POV ~

I'm walking back to the dorm after I confessed to Jessica. With tears running down my face I enter the dorm and with my suprise I see Sunny sitting in the living room. I wiped my tears off and walked to my room. I heard Sunny greeting me but I just ignored it. I lay on my bed and think about if I did the right think. What if I ruin everything between me and Jessica. I was so deep in thought that I didn't notice Sunny walking in my room.

'' Tae, Are you alright?. I see you have been crying '' she said worried

'' I'm ok Sunny '' I fake smiled.

'' I know you're lying. what happend? '' she said

I know I can never lie to Sunny but I don't want to be a burdensome to her. She always listens to me and always give me advice. I'm really thankfull I have such a caring person in my life.

'' I confessed to Jessica but she didn't say anything. She just kept quiet and didn't look at me. I ruined everything we were finally talking and I let my feelings get in the way. '' I said with tears running down my face.

'' It's fine Tae, give her some time. I bet she was just shocked I know for sure she will talk to you about it. '' she said hugging me and patting my back.

'' I know she's shocked but she could've atleast answered. Maybe she felt disgusted. Maybe she thinks i'm not good enough for her or maybe she thinks I'm ugly. Maybe she thinks I don't deserver her. What am I going to do Sunny. I can't face her now I'm so embarresed. How could I be so careless. '' My tears became like a waterfall coming from my eyes.

Sunny broke the hug and took my hand. '' Tae you really need to calm down. Why do you think so negative about everything. You're caring and beautiful. '' she lifted my chin up and looked straight into my eyes. '' You're totally worth it '' and she smiled. 

I looked back at her and smiled '' Thank you, Sunny. Can you pleas stay with me for tonight ''. She nodded and layed next to me. I put my arms around her waist and drifted off to sleep. 

Next day

Tiffany and I are in the van on our way to the set of Strong heart. When we arrived we immediatly got ready for filming. The PD came to our direction and greeted us. He informed us about how everything is going to go and we moved to our assigned seats. 

'' Girls, where is Jessica? '' 

'' I don't know '' tiffany said 

I had no idea and before the PD asked further Jessica walked in with Taecyeon oppa. I looked at her and she was all smiles. Did she already forget what happend yesterday. Why is he even here gosh. She just walked by us without greeting or even a look. 

'' Ah Jessica there you are I was about the give you a call and I see you arrived with Taecyeon ''

'' Oh yea, I ran into him on the way and he told me he's also filming strong heart today '' she said smiling 

'' Araso, get ready we're filming in 2 minutes '' and the PD left.

Taecyeon greeted us but I didn't even bother greeting back. Did Jessica just ignore me? Why is she not talking to Tiffany did something happen. Are they in a fight again. Before I could ask Tiffany we had to film already.

End of filming.

'' Sica, you wanna go for dinner together '' Taecyeon asked Jessica

'' Sure, I'm so hungry '' she said '' How about we go to Atlantic their food is so good! ''

'' Ok, Tiffany and Taeyeon shii like to join? '' he asked 

'' Yes, we love too '' Tiffany said smiling ear to ear

I couldn't even answer and I was dragged along by Tiffany. Guess she didn't wanted to be alone. It's going to be so awkward though. I haven't talk to Jessica since last night and she probably don't want to talk or see me. 

We arrived at Atlantic and ordered food. I glanced over to Jessica and she was busy chatting with Taecyeon. I felt so jealous and I was boiling with anger. She just ignores me and talks happily with Taecyeon. Aish! I rolled my eyes and few minutes later our food arrived.

'' Oh my god, I can't get enough of this. It's so delicious thanks for bringing me here Taec '' Jessica said. 

I looked at her and chuckled. She's so cute when she eats. I saw that a piece of food was in the corner of her lip. Without noticing myself I wiped it away with my finger. Jessica looked at me shocked and her face was getting red. I quickily looked away while blushing and continue eating my food. 

After dinner we walked back to Taecyeon's car. I sat in the back with Tiffany and Jessica in the passenger seat. Taecyeon and Jessica were chatting again. It seems like they don't even notice we are in the car.

'' Well this is awkward '' Tiffany said

I looked at Tiffany '' I know right '' and back to Taecyeon and Jessica.

We arrived at the dorm.

'' You guys go in first, I need to talk to Taecyeon '' Jessica said with a cold voice.

I stepped out of the car with Tiffany and we walked into the dorm. All the girls were sitting in the living room watching a movie. I sat next to Sunny and layed my head on her shoulder. She put her arm around me and asked me how the filming went. 

'' Where's Jessica, Tae? '' she said 

'' Yea, where's Jessica I thought she went filming with you guys '' yoona asked

'' She's with Taecyeon-oppa in his car downstairs ''

'' Taecyeon-oppa they still talk. I knew they were dating OMG! '' Hyoyeon screamed

Jessica is dating him. I can't believe what I just heard is she really dating me. Did she really forget what happend last night. Tears started to come out of my eyes. 

'' Unnie, are you cyring? '' seohyun asked with a worried voice. 

All the girls looked at me and I quickily looked down.

'' I'm not ''  I whiped my tears away and faked smile 

'' Probably just tired right, Tae. Come on go sleep '' Sunny said and dragged me to my room. I'm thankfull she helped me out in that situtation.

 

~ Jessica's POV ~

I sat with Taecyeon-oppa in the car and just looked infront of me. 

'' Sica something wrong? '' 

'' Aniyo, just tired '' 

He took my hand and looked at me with a worried face. 

'' I know you're lying, come on tell me '' 

'' It's just that life is complicated. ''

'' Ah, life is suppose to be complicated otherwise it would be just plain and boring '' he said

I chuckled and agreed.

'' Oppa, can I ask you something? '' He nodded. '' You and Nichkhun have been dating for a few months now. You guys seem so in love. Hoh did you know you was in love? '' 

Yes Taecyeon and Nichkhun are dating. It's a secret tho only I know about it. Me an Taecyeon have been friends for a long time now and we always tell each other everything. 

'' That's a hard question, Sica. But once you're in love with someone it's hard to remember how you lived without the person. Of course, you were alive before you met the person, but you really didn't start living until the two of you met. '' he said '' You become a better person because of the person you love. That's how you know Sica. Atleast that's how I knew I loved Nichkhun. ''

'' Oh I see. Thank you oppa. You are a big help I am going to go upstairs before the girls worry about me. See you when I see you '' I kiss his cheeks. 

What Jessica didn't know was that a picture was taking the moment she kissed him on the cheeks.

She walked back to the dorm and saw 6 girls in the living room chatting with each other.

'' Hey girls. I'm home '' I smiled

All the girls greeted back and went back chatting. I walked to my room and layed on my bed. Yoona came in and layed next to me.

'' Sica. what's up with taecyeon and you? '' I looked at her confused why did she even ask me.

'' Nothing Yoongie, we are just friends '' I sigh and turn around facing my back to her.

'' Sorry Sica, I didn't mean to make you mad '' she put her arms around my waist and hugs me. I can't stay mad at her. I turn around and pouted.

'' Aish unnie, stop pouting how many times I have to tell you it don't suit you! '' 

'' Never, anyway I'm sleepy. Can I sleep here tonight?  '' I nodded.

They both drifted of to sleep in each others arms.


 

Next chapter preview

'' YOU ARE DATING HIM!? '' Tiffany yelled with tears running down her face

'' OMG SICA YOU KISSED HIM! I knew it I'm always right '' Hyoyeon said.

All the girls were looking at Jessica confused and worried. Is Jessica really dating him? Did she keep it a secret. The girls kept questioning Jessica about it and she couldn't take it anymore. She thought she needed to save herself out off this. 


Next chapter will be up soon!

I know this one is short, didn't know what to write.

The story is going to end soon still few chapters left. 

Hope you enjoyed it :)

The poll for favorite couple and ending couple will close soon so don't forget to vote.

Comment below if you have any suggestions about the next chapter.

Comment below what you think of this chapter!

SUBSRIBEEEEEEEE XD