Realization?

Just Because

 

Hyunseung dropped to his knees next to a sitting Junhyung who was holding his head.  “Oh my gosh, Junhyung, where does it hurt?”  He asked quickly, placing a supporting hand on the pyro’s back and trying to look at his eyes.

“Just my from landing so hard and my ears are ringing a little bit,” Junhyung groaned, trying to shake the ringing off.

“Open your eyes,” Hyunseung ordered; holding the sides of Junhyung’s face so he could get a clear view.

Junhyung chuckled a little at their position, “are you going to kiss me now?”

Hyunseung pushed the other away; he obviously wasn’t injured too badly, “seriously?  You just blew up the room and you want to crack jokes?” The doctor asked, blushing slightly.

Junhyung’s face immediately fell; he looked over to where the blonde was being helped up by Doojoon.  He felt incredibly guilty, he’d lost focus and he could have really hurt his friend.

He tried to gage how Yoseob was as the combat specialist and his leader walked past them.  He didn’t look too hurt, just a bit shook up.

“,” Junhyung sighed, running a hand through his hair. “I really messed up, didn’t I?”

“I don’t think it’s too bad,” Hyunseung replied, turning back to Junhyung and examining a bruise forming on his cheek.  “Put some ice on that later, alright?”

“Oh, uh, yeah,” Junhyung stuttered, remembering he was in the middle of a sort of check up.  Suddenly remembering he was in the middle of a training session, he looked quickly around the room and spotted his teacher exiting the room with a shrug of his shoulders.

Hyunseung, sensing the awkward feeling that had just befallen the two decided to divert the topic from the two of them being alone back to the duo that had just exited, “something’s going on between them.”

“You don’t say,” Junhyung rolled his eyes as if it was obvious that Doojoon and Yoseob had feelings for each other.  Well it was kind of obvious to everyone except the two involved.

“Well nothing official, but they’re getting there, right?”  Hyunseung asked, “It’s not my fault, I haven’t been here that long.”  The doctor pouted for the first time as Junhyung and he was a bit caught off guard.  His own cheeks forming a rosy color.

“Uh,” Junhyung didn’t really know what else to say, the cute face made by the doctor effectively distracting him, but he didn’t need to say anything as the duo of Doojoon and Yoseob had made their way back.

“Yah, Hyunseung, have you managed to locate Junhyung’s brain?” Doojoon asked as he opened the door, “might be a bit hard though, I don’t think it was in his head at the start of training.”

Yoseob giggled behind his leader as he looked at the dumbfounded expression on the pyro’s face.

“Hey! My brain is perfectly functional; it’s your fault for barging in all loud-like in the middle of our match!” Junhyung yelled as he stood up to face his friend.

“Ok, ok, calm down, it was just a joke,” Doojoon smiled, motioning the two over.  “While we’re all here I might as well make a small announcement.”  He glanced behind him at the small blonde, “Yoseob and I…”

“OH MY GOSH I KNEW IT!” Hyunseung squealed, jumping up and down as he ran past Doojoon and hugged the younger boy.  “This is so cute!  Congrats you guys.”

“What?” Doojoon was confused, “how did you know?”

“Dude,” Junhyung placed a hand on his friend’s shoulder, “you two were probably the only ones who didn’t know.”

“Oh my gosh, we have to tell Kikwang!” Hyunseung yelled, he pulled Yoseob by the hand out of the training room, “come on Yoseob! This is so exciting!”  The poor blonde could only do his best to stay on his feet as he was dragged away.

Doojoon and Junhyung gave each other confused looks before laughing and following Hyunseung and Yoseob out of the room.

“Hey man, congrats,” Junhyung said, “it was the first time you saw him wasn’t it?”

“What?”

“That you knew you loved him?”

“Yeah.”

Junhyung smiled, truly happy for his best friends.

“It happened to you too, didn’t it?” Doojoon asked, eyeing his friend.

“What?”

“Oh you know,” Doojoon rolled his eyes at Junhyung’s ignorance, “don’t take as long as I did.”  And with that, Doojoon ran after Hyunseung and his new boyfriend to Kikwang’s lab.
 



 

AN: Hi everyone, once again, I'm sorry for taking so long to update.  I'm not exactly sure where I'm going with this at the moment but hopefully as I keep writing I'll figure something out.  Thank you for sticking with me as always.  I love all of you.  I'll be back home next week to hopefully write some more.  Right now I'm in Tokyo and had a bit of down time so I was able to finish this chapter as it was only half way done. Sorry it's so short :( Thanks again everyone.  I love you!