He Likes Me?

Just Because

“That new guy sure is nice,” Yoseob commented off-handedly one day when he was taking a walk with Kiwang.

“You think so?” the slightly younger boy asked, “I haven’t gotten to talk to him much.  He’s really pretty though!”

“He really is!” The blonde jumped up and down.  “I think Junnie hyung likes him.”

“Really?!” Kikwang stopped with a thoughtful expression, “Actually, you might be right.  Did you see the way he kept stuttering that day when Hyunseung hyung came?”

“Exactly! And the way he stares at him at dinner?”  Yoseob laughed, almost tripped over a random stump that was sticking out of the ground.

“I could say something about staring to you,” Kikwang nudged the older boy with an eyesmile.

“What are you talking about, Kiki?”

“I see the way you stare at Doojoonie hyung!”

Yoseob stopped, eyes wide in shock, “I do not!” Do I?

“Suuuure, hyung,” Kikwang smirked as he continued walking.

 

 

“I don’t stare at Doojoonie hyung,” Yoseob mumbled to himself as he made his way through the mansion they gang had just moved in to.  “Why would I even stare at him? And even if I did, it’s not the way Junnie hyung stares, right?” Yoseob was really freaking out about this.  “Why do I even care?  Urrrrggghhhhh!” Yoseob yelled as he pulled at his hair, not looking where he was going, causing him to bump in to someone as he turned a corner.

“Woah, calm down there Seobie,” just the man Yoseob wanted to run in to at this moment in time.  “You alright?”

Yoseob didn’t respond, he was too distracted by the way Doojoon’s brows were furrowed in curiosity.

“Seob?” Doojoon snapped his fingers in front of Yoseob’s face, “Earth to Yoseob!”

The blonde blinked, snapping out of his trance, “What? Oh s-sorry.” Yoseob bowed hurriedly.  “I’m just uh…I’ve got to go, uh…do something.”

“Ok?” Doojoon replied, utterly confused at this point, “well don’t forget about our training session later, Master Lee is coming so don’t miss it.”

“Oh, neh,” the younger bowed once more before running down the hallway, cursing Kikwang for making him aware of his staring problem.

 

 

“Junnie hyung?” Junhyung looked up from his book to see his blonde roommate approaching with a pout on his face.

“What is it, Seob?”

“Do I have a staring problem?” Junhyung chuckled, so he finally realized?

“I wouldn’t call it a staring problem, but you do tend to space out when looking at a certain someone.”

Yoseob froze.  It couldn’t be.  He gulped before continuing with his questioning, “This certain someone, does he live here?”

Junhyung nodded with a smile.

“I-Is he older than me?”

“Sure is.”

Yoseob blinked, “older than you?”

“Just get out with it already, Seob!”

“Do I stare at Doojoon a lot?”

“There we go,” Junhyung smiled, applauding the younger boy for admitting it, sort of.

“Is it as bad as your staring problem with Hyunseung?” Yoseob asked with an innocent look.

“What?!” Junhyung almost yelled a small blush creeping to his cheeks. “I do not stare at Hyunseung.”

“Yes you do, every time he’s in the room you’re practically drooling,” the younger boy teased with a cheeky smile.

“Well at least I don’t make googly eyes are Doojoon in our briefings,” Junhyung shot back.

“Oh yeah?” Yoseob raised his voice slightly, “well I wasn’t the one who singed my bangs off trying to impress the new guy with bombs.”

“Yeah but you’re the one that tripped over your own feet when you were sparring Doojoon the other day!”

The two paused their conversation, both slightly out of breath as they attempted to calm themselves.

“We’re pretty pathetic, aren’t we?” Junhyung laughed, rubbing the back of his neck.

“Yeah,” Yoseob sighed, “sorry Junnie, I don’t know what came over me.”

“Don’t worry about it, I got a bit worked up too,” the pyro replied back.

“Looks like we’ve both got some thinking to do then,” Yoseob gave a slight smile.

The other boy nodded, “yeah, but you’re lucky.  I’m pretty sure Doojoon likes you back.”

“What?” The blonde jumped, eyes wide in surprise.

“Well yeah, I mean really,” Junhyung chuckled, “who in their right mind takes some random kid off the streets and invites him to live in his mansion after only meeting him for 5 minutes.  He’s liked you since the first time he laid eyes on you.”

“There’s no way,” the younger shook his head, “Doojoon doesn’t like guys.  And I don’t even know if I like him!”

“Trust me, Seob,” Junhyung said, putting a hand on the other’s shoulder, “he likes you and you like him.  It’s plain as day.”   The older boy laughed lightly shaking his head as he exited the room, leaving a very confused Yoseob behind.


AN: I don't remember what I named the chapter! lol, but I'm glad AFF is back up.  This isn't a new update but since AFF restored to an earlier day my latest chapter was missing so I just added it back :p