Tae and Soo Talk

Vampire in Love 2

Tiffany’s Truck-Night

A large red bow hangs from the new stereo in the dashboard. Yuri drives in silence. Fany sits there in silence. Finally --        

 

Yuri: Hey, I could tell that your bit upset. Why?

Fany: I’m worried for Tae. I feel like he is in trouble because of me. Why am I such a klutz? I should have been more careful --                             

Yuri: You got a paper cut and a cut on your arm. Normal people get paper cuts. And a normal boyfriend wouldn't have flung you into a stack of plates. A normal boyfriend wouldn't have had to fight the urge to kill you --                                      

Fany: Stop. I don't want normal, I want Taeyeon. I love him even though what he is.

 

Yuri doesn't respond, just continues driving and they finally arrive at her house. He pulls into the parking space. Parks the truck.

 

Fany: He can't protect me from everything, something's going to separate us. An accident, illness, old age... as long as I'm human...

Yuri: That's your solution? You ending your life? Tae loves you and we can see that in him. He hasn’t gotten in a fight for a while. He cares for you so much that he would risk his own life for you.

Fany: Sooyoung told me how he feels, about my soul, but I don't believe that --             

Yuri: You should go in. It's late. See you probably tomorrow.                    

 

He climbs out - instantly he's opening the passenger side door for her. She climbs out. He watches her go in before he takes off.

 

Fany’s Bedroom

As the printer spits it out. It's the pic Seo took of Fany and Tae's embrace. Fany, troubled, puts it in her scrapbook, her bandaged finger running over it. Already missing Taeyeon.

 

Kim’s Place- Yuri and Taeyeon

Tae saw Yuri arriving and he went outside to meet him. Yuri looked up and saw Tae walking towards him.

 

Tae: How she doing? Is she home safe?

Yuri: Yes, she home safe, and she is upset a little bit.

Tae: Why?

Yuri: She blames herself for her being a klutz and you getting in trouble.

Tae: Ugh, she shouldn’t be, I chose to get in a fight with him and I knew Soo would have got mad with me.

Yuri: Oh yeah, what happened with the talk?

Tae: Well---

 

Tae POV- earlier

 

After everyone went inside, Yuri and Fany got in the truck and left.

 

Soo: Let’s go for a walk.

 

Sooyoung starts walking into the forest, Taeyeon following behind him. The moon shining down on them.

 

Tae: What you want to talk about?

Soo: The moon is beautiful, don’t you think?

Tae: I didn’t ask that. What do you want to talk about Soo?

Soo: Why?

Tae: Why what?

Soo: Why did you hit your brother?

Tae: You know why Sooyoung, he almost killed my girlfriend.

Soo: In this family, we don’t get into fights and hurt each other. You know that Tae, you have already been told that. Remember what happened last time, and that is why we made that rule.

Tae: Yes, I know but don’t bring it back up.

Soo: Tae, I don’t accept this kind of behavior. You are my first child and you are the leader to take care of them, not hurt them. I will let this go Tae, but you have to go apologize to Yoong.

Tae: Yeah, whatever. Can I go now, sir?

Soo: Yes, but go apologize to him.

 

Tae walks away and goes to the house. While Soo sits on a rock looking at the moon and the stars.

 

Soo: Ugh, what am I gonna do with him? He needs you guys, he needs his parents. Help me

 

TBC....