Nightmare

Vampire in Love 2

Woods-Nightmare

 

Tiffany runs through the forest, searching desperately. Then she turns and finds Taeyeon a few yards away, his face cold. She steps toward him but he bolts backward, suddenly twenty yards away and he rapidly retreats further until he disappears, leaving Tiffany utterly alone, darkness closing in on her...

 

Tiffany: ... the terror, the loneliness.

 

Tiffany wakes up screaming in her sleep. The light turns on and Seung-gi hurries to her side, gently shaking her awake.

 

Seung-gi: You’re alright, Fany. You’re okay. I am here now.  

 

Her eyes open, tears streaming down her cheeks. He doesn’t quite know what to do, so hands her a glass of water from her bedside table. She sits up, sips. 

 

Tiffany: It’s... not as bad as it was.

Seung-gi: Yeah right. I know what it’s like, you know. When your mom left me. I had a hell of a time. Imagined doing all kinds of crazy things, just to stop the pain.

 

She avoids his look.

 

Seung-gi: But hanging out with Siwon seems to help get your mind off... things.

Fany: He’s been keeping me afloat.

Seung-gi: That’s good. He’s a good guy. But, you should get some rest. Goodnight Fany>

Tiffany: Goodnight dad.

 

He leaves the room and Tiffany drifts off to sleep again. Hoping that she won't have that nightmare again.