Argument with Kim's

Vampire in Love 2

Kim’s Household

 

You can see through the window, Seohyun and Sooyoung arguing. Seohyun has a face off with him, while everyone else watches and listens. Sunny sitting on the single chair not far from Sooyoung, Yuri has blank expression and just sits beside Jessica who is just irritated by the two arguing. Yoong stands in the corner, just watching  Seohyun argue with Sooyoung.

 

Seohyun: Why can't’ we go back?

Sooyoung: No we promised Tae, and we will not break that promise.

Seohyun: But, she won’t don’t well without us Sooyoung. I have visions of her, I don’t what it is, it’s kinda unclear-- I just know that she is in trouble.

Jessica: Why can’t we just forget her and move on?

Nicole: She was family…

Sunny: Taeyeon will come back when he is ready. When she is ready and forgotten him and moved on.

Sooyoung: Yes, when she does, and she is safe and out of danger---

Yoong: You mean safe from us.

Jessica: When the hell would that be?

Seohyun: I don’t know…

Yuri: Do you see him at all, Seohyun?

 

Seohyun sees all of them turn to her, she closes her eyes and focuses on getting a good look on Taeyeon.

 

Seohyun: I see him.

Hyoyeon: And?

Seohyun: He has decided… to be all alone…

Yuri: Ehhh….

Hyoyeon: Nuh, we need our brother back…

Seohyun: He’s decided and it will be hard to get him back, he is stubborn.

 

Seohyun’s vision- POV

I see Taeyeon running like he’s trying to outrun his memories of her. He runs faster and faster, going towards a cliff. He doesn’t slow down, he just runs faster and leaps off the cliff. I know that he is alive because it is hard to kill him. He is more just trying to forget her, but the pain stays with him.

 

Seohyun: I don’t think he will come back…

Sunny: Just let him have his time alone, just let him figure out everything.

Yuri: But---

Sooyoung: No, all we can do is just sit and wait. This is harder on your mother then it is, let’s stop this argument now.


Sooyoung leaves and enters his room, Yuri, Hyoyeon, and Yoong starting chatting about Taeyeon and his stupid decision. Seohyun and Nicole talk about Tiffany and wondering how she is doing, and Jessica just takes off to her room and sleeps, as usual, no surprise. The rest of the night everybody was thinking about Taeyeon and Tiffany.