Chapter 2

Ways to Annoy Jung Daehyun!

The bell rang and Youngjae couldn't feel anymore relieved that he was now. Through out the lesson, he could feel Daehyun sending death glares towards his way.

He was sat in the first row, right in front of the teacher's table. Well don't ask why, it's obviously because he was a nerd, what do you expect from him? He loved being the teacher's pet.

Youngjae gathered all his stuffs, his colourful pens (they're good for his notes), his notebooks and the History textbook. It took him quite some time to shove- scratch that, to put them neatly in his bag, he couldn't work with folded ends. 

What he didn't know was Daehyun was still glaring his way, though the other had finished gathering up his stuffs and ready to exit the classroom. Daehyun slung his bag and walked towards the nerd, who was still organizing his stuffs.

The boy took a glance of what Youngjae was doing before walking passed him, bumping their shoulders on purpose. The nerd lost his coordination for a second but manage to regain balance.

He was used to this sort of treatment from other students so when he looked up to witness his 'bully' out of curiosity, he saw a smirking Daehyun. A playful smirk was on the popular boy's face, growing wider when he saw the shocked expression of the nerd.

Youngjae couldn't control the blush that crept to his face but thank God, Daehyun had turned around after a few seconds of locking eyes earlier. Youngjae's face was red and his pace fastened. 

If Daehyun was just another random person who liked to pick on him, he would just shrug the smirk off of his mind. But we're talking about Jung Daehyun here, his crush, the soccer team captain!

The nerd put a hand on his chest, his heart couldn't calm down after the encounter. He was just glad that he wouldn't be in the same room as Daehyun for another two days.

 

 

 

"Jongup!" Youngjae cheered from afar, not too far though or else people would start tripping him for being too loud. The junior looked up from the book in his hands, fixing his glasses to be able to see the elder better.

The younger flashed his bright smile like always and greeted Youngjae back as soon as the older approached the table with his bag. "Hey, hyung!" The excitement in his tone was at the maximum level, sometimes Youngjae wondered if the younger ever experienced sadness. 

Youngjae already took a seat next to the boy, putting his bag on the table right next to Jongup's tray of food. "How's your classes?" Youngjae asked, taking out his books from his bag.

Jongup was still flipping the pages of his own book, his lunch completely forgotten on the table. "They're good. I got a full score for Chemistry." The younger boy said, looking unamazed because his full attention was on the book.

"Again? Congrats, Uppie!" And yes, Jongup is your typical genius boy. They sat there in silent, reading the words written in their books when suddenly Jongup closed his book with a soft thud.

"Hyung, aren't you eating?" He asked, glancing towards the older who hadn't taken his lunch from the counter yet. "I'm not that hungry." Was Youngjae's reply, making the younger of the two frowned. 

"You barely eat, I was waiting for you so you better take your meal now or I won't come this weekend." Jonguo threatened, his eyebrows furrowed together. 

Youngjae chuckled a little at the younger's facial expression, Jongup didn't appear as intimidating at all with that face, in fact he looked cuter with his frown.

"Okay, okay." Youngjae put his book back in his almost full bag, pushing himself up with his arms strength. He stood up and walked slowly towards the counter, glancing every so often to the younger who had paid his attention back to his book.

He lined up behind an average-looking boy, grabbing a tray and waiting for his turn to be served. A few minutes of waiting in line, he finally got his lunch. He grabbed a small carton of milk from the next counter and made his way back to the table and Jongup.

Maybe Youngjae was set to arrive at the table as soon as possible, making him shut his awareness towards the surrounding. And maybe today was not a good day for him.

He tripped, his kimchi stew came tumbling off of his tray and landing on the ground. Except that it did not land on the ground, it landed on someone's pairs of sneakers. 

And that someone turned out to be Jung Daehyun. Youngjae looked up from his tray of food, biting his lips and getting ready to accept the hit from the owner of the sneakers but it never came.

Instead, he came face to face with a very angry Jung Daehyun, his face was slightly red and it's obviously because of his shoes, they looked pretty expensive.

Jongup who realized what happened, stood up from his seat but was too afraid to get himself in trouble. So, the younger chose the better option, he just watched silently. Strangely, other students moved about leisurely, not even caring what they had witnessed earlier. 

Daehyun was seething and Youngjae swore if looks could kill he would be dead by now. "How dare you--" Daehyun started, he made no intention to move, he just stood there, in front of all of his friends (who were all from the soccer team and some girls). 

Youngjae waited for the other to continue what he was going to say, he was too scared to react, but in all honesty, Youngjae was just flustered because Jung Daehyun was talking to him!

"How dare you, waste a bowl of kimchi stew!" Daehyun had his hands in the air, looking very angry because Youngjae just spilled a bowl of kimchi stew.

What-

Daehyun's friends were also confused, Youngjae could see their questioning looks after their leader had spat out what he said seconds ago. Does he not care about his expensive-looking sneakers? The nerd thought.

"Ah, whatever. Come on, guys." Daehyun said and walked passed the nerd, not forgetting to bump his shoulder against the nerd's. His friends did the same, some almost made Youngjae lose his footing because they were too big compared to him.

After the whole incident ended, Jongup rushed towards his friend, looking worried. "Hyung, are you okay?" Youngjae was frozen for a few seconds, the question lingered, unanswered. 

"I-I'm okay." Youngjae stuttered out, seconds later. Well, at least Jung Daehyun talked to him. 

 

 

 

 

---

A/N:

Hey!! So guys thanks for the amazing suggestions, I will surely use them, alright? :) Thanks for commenting, subscribing and reading this story. So, I've been thinking and I think I don't want to update this story every day (not that I can't). So, I'll be making a schedule for the updates. This story will be updated on Mondays and Thursdays! So, you get two updates in a week. 

Thank you again!

Love,
Amy