Final

The Rewind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

 

 

The two raised their hands to our eye level , pointing their guns towards us and I shut my eyes closed .

 

This is it , I'm going to be killed by my best friend .  

 

The sound of a bullet being shot broke the silence and I braced myself for the incoming pain .

Seconds passed and I felt nothing , I opened my eyes , dumbfounded only to find the gang 's boss arm bleeding as everyone stared at Jimin with their mouthes agape . 

 

"You ers are you just going to stand there like that ?! Hurry and kill this piece of !" The man shouted bringing the shocked men back to consciousness.

 

In a second , everyone in the room had their guns pointed at Jimin and Taehyung's heads and before we could process what was happening , they all pulled the triggers to shoot the two teenagers in front us .

 

"Noooo!" Chanyeol and I let out ear piercing screams .

To our delight ,  and to everyone else's disappointment , their guns were out of bullets , we watched as they all started searching for extra bullets in their pockets when the door slammed open .

 

"Don't waste your time , you're not going to find anything ." we all turned towards the voice to see Yoongi , Jungkook and three other boys whom I didn't know their names standing with huge smirks on their faces and guns in their hands that were pointing towards the gang men .

 

Wait , isn't that Kim Seokjin ? Isn't he supposed to be in jail?

 

"Kim namjoon ! You have no ing idea what you're doing! You're going to regret this!" The man shouted at the tall blonde guy .

"Oh , I have a very good idea what I'm doing . And I'm going to enjoy every second of it ." the Namjoon guy smirked before adding "there's no escape now , you are unarmed and we outnumber you seeing as the police are already surrounding the place . I suggest you save yourself the effort and hand yourself without fighting."

 

"You little er , I'm going to rip you off to pieces and when I'm done with you, your mom won't see the daylight again . Get him guys !" He ordered his men but none of them moved .

"Didn't you hear what I just said ?!" He shouted , already loosing his mind .

 

The men started throwing their unloaded guns to the ground , one by one , and raised their hands in surrender , while  Jungkook motioned for them to follow him outside.

 

Soon enough , the cops entered the room and arrested Bangtan's boss , who kept threatening Namjoon and struggling to break free from the firm grip the policemen had on him .

 

As soon as he left , Chanyeol and I run to each other's embrace , not believing that we've actually survived , while the other seven guys did the same thing , happy that they finally broke free from the hell they were forced to live in .

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The cort sessions soon began and the boys , along with other victims, testified against the middle aged man and his men , giving detailed facts and evidences to prove them guilty .

Namjoon 's mother got her divorce from this monster , finally able to raise charges against him for abuse and domestic violence without fear .

 

As for the boys , they were guilty of several kidnap cases and drug selling , but seeing as they were threatened and forced to do it at a very young age , they were given a light penalty of being fined along with an impersonation for six months .

 

And that was the end for Bangtan .

 

As for me and Chanyeol , well , that's a whole other story .

It's weird how all this time we viewed each other as friends only to realize now that we've fallen for each other at some point of this wierd  situation we were put in .

It was hard for me to accept his feelings at first , seeing as I used to be in a serious relationship with his brother before , but I eventually couldn't resist him for long .

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Six months passed in the blink of an eye and it was already summer vacation , Chanyeol and I were home alone ; his parents were visiting his grandma and Jungmin -who got promoted to an even higher position along with his team- had a night shift , while Jimin , well he was still in jail .

 

We attempted to stay awake the whole night for a movie marathon .

However , around 3am , I felt my eyelids getting heavy as I struggled to stay awake to finish our nth movie of the night , only to fail miserably and fall asl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter