confirmation

The Rewind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                     

 

 

The walk to my house was awfully quiet and the fact that the streets were empty didn't help at all .

 

Chanyeol , instead of walking by my side like he normally would , was walking ahead of me , that's it ! Something is wrong with him and I will find out what it is. 

 

"Oppa .." I broke the silence but he just continued walking without turning around . 

 

Sighing , I called him again " oppa , is something bothering you?" " no , nothing is bothering me , everything is so just perfect " he replied sarcastically , still not looking at me .

 

I grabbed his wrist and gently turned him around to face me " look , I've known you all my life and , you know , I can tell when you're lying," he let out a small 'tsk' " you have been acting weirdly lately , you're not acting like your old self anymore" I said , still keeping my hold on his wrist .

"I'm not acting like my old self anymore?" He replied while taking a huge step towards me , and the scary look on his eyes made me take a step back .

 

 

"Funny coming from you" he said with a creepy smirk on his face "w-what do you mea-" I couldn't finish my sentence as Chanyeol grabbed my shoulder and shoved me against the wall so hard I winced in pain .

 

" what you're doing is dangerous , Hana , not only for you but for all of us " he said as I gulped in fear , what the is he talking about ?! Is it about my relationship with Jungmin ? Did he find out that I love him ? Does he not want me to love him ?

 

I opened my mouth but I was too scared to say anything , causing me to close it again .

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter