Confessions

The Rewind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            

 

[I'm going to do a double update today and this is the first part ^_^]

Jimin 's P.O.V

 

"You little , you thought you could run away from me ?" He shouted at the girl who was shivering in front of us .

 

Her father used to gamble with the boss and he got way to many debt because of it so the bastard committed suicide leaving his twenty year old daughter by herself , being forced to work in ion to pay for his mistakes .

 

 

"I-I'm so sorry , I-I'm s-sorry , I won't do it again" she cried but he just laughed cold-heartedly .

 

"You don't really think I'm that ing dumb do you ? This is already the second time you get caught attempting to escape, I'm afraid there's no second chances now ." He said with a creepy smile on his face and we all knew what was going to happen next.

 

He pointed his gun at her head as she started shivering even more .

 

"No please don't-" 

 

BANG

 

Her lifeless body dropped to the floor and I couldn't take it anymore. 

I quickly walked out of the room towards the toilet and started vomiting .

 

I felt a comforting pat on my back and I immediately recognize who it was .

 

"It's already been three years since we joined the gang and you still didn't get used to it." 

 

"How can someone get used to this Taehyung ?" I wiped my mouth and looked at him with teary eyes "seeing people get killed like this , especially innocent ones , makes me sick ! I hate this."

 

He wrapped his arms around me in a hug as I let the tears i was holding for so long wet his shirt .

 

"I know , I understand," his voice broke and I knew he was crying as well "but remember why we're doing this , there's no going back." 

 

"You're right," I said as I broke the hug and wiped my teas away before I stood up and held my hands out for him " Comon , we should get back now." He took my hand and stood up as well and we both headed back to the room , only to hear some awfully familiar voices coming from it .

 

"Don't touch her you freak !" 

Hyung ?

"Oppa!" 

Hana ?! It can't be .. 

 

I looked at Taehyung to find him looking back at me with the same horrified look .

 

We saw Yoongi hyung coming and we immediately walked to him and pulled him aside .

 

"Yah what's wrong with you two ?!"

"Hyung , you're going in there ?" Taehyung asked .

"Yeah , so ? Is it your first time seeing me around here ?" He asked , obviously annoyed with our sudden action .

"Listen , hyung , we can't get in there so we want you to tell us who are in the room later ." I said 

"Why ? What's going on ?" He asked 

"Please hyung , its important." Taehyung said and Yoongi hyung just sighed "okay , but you owe me an explanation."

 

He turned and walked to the guards to ask for permission to get in , Leaving us two to pray that we have misunderstood the situation.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hoseok hyung immediately wrapped me in a hug after Yoongi hyung told me the news , while Jungkook started comforting Taehyung .

 

"I can't step aside and watch them hurt my brother , i-i have to do something about it .. Hana 's here too , there's no way I'm going to let them touch her ." I can't hold it in anymore, I have to do something.

 

"What are we going to do ? They will kill us if we try to do anything" Taehyung asked me with teary eyes .

 

"They won't , we won't let them." Namjoon hyung suddenly said making us both look at him in surprise .

 

"H-hyung , you don't have to do anything, really , I don't want you to get hurt because of me ." I said and he suddenly punched me making everyone in the room , including me, gasp in surprise.

 

"What was that for ?!" I shouted , starting to feel angry .

 

"Say that one more time and I'll kick your ! " he turned to face everyone in the room while Jungkook helped me get up " we had put up with this crappy life for three whole years , we've seen people get killed and girls get , we even contributed in selling drugs and kidnapping . We've ruined our ing lives and put ourselves in danger . We've always lied to ourselves and to each other , saying that everything's going to be okay , hoping that one day

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter