Caught

The Rewind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                

 

We kept following the guys until we reached an empty neighborhood that seemed abandoned for years . 

They took a turn to the left and we did as well , still maintaining a good distance between us . 

They got in a house and we both came to a halt .

 

"What are we gonna do now ?" I asked Chanyeol and he just shrugged.

"I don't know, I guess we have to go home since there isn't much going on anyways-"

 

BANG 

 

The sudden sound coming from the house shut us both up as we looked at each other with wide eyes .

 

"Please tell me that wasn't what I think it was" 

"Jimin 's in there ! there's no way I'm going to leave now ," Chanyeol said as he took his phone out of his pocket "I'm going to call Hyung to let him know where we are just in case."

 

He dialed the number when someone suddenly spoke behind us .

 

"Put the phone down and put your hands up."

 

We both froze and I could hear my heart beat drumming in my ears .

 

We slowly turned around to face a  guy who seemed to be on his late twenties or early thirties holding a gun towards us .

 

Chanyeol attempted to put the phone back in his pocket when the guy took it from him and threw it the the ground .

 

"Sorry , you can't keep this." He smirked and stepped on it crashing it to pieces , only adding to our growing horror and despair.

 

He got inside the house , still holding the gun to our heads and started walking us towards a room , as we got closer , voices could be heard of men discussing something. 

 

We reached a door where two abnormally huge and scary guys were standing . They immediately chuckled when they saw us and he lowered his gun and tucked it under his shirt , as if being confident that we have no chance of escaping now .

 

"What's with highschool students today ? Boss have just finished one of then minutes ago and now you brought these two." One of them remarked and the three laughed making me and Chanyeol exchange looks of horror .

They're not talking about Jimin , right ? It can't be , we must have misunderstood , we both thought .

 

"Can I go in ? As you can see I have 'things' to give him" 

"Wait" One of the two guards said as he entered the room and came back seconds later to let us in .

 

As we walked into the room , my eyes landed on a dead figure of a girl with blood surrounding her making me quickly avert my gaze only to lock eyes with Jungkook .

He seemed surprised to see me here but there was something else in his eyes , it was fear . What's going on ?

 

My thoughts were cut off when the guy who brought us here walked towards a man and whispered in his ears . 

The man looked at us and started laughing as he stood up and started walking towards us .

 

"I see you've been following my men around , which is a terrible mistake because," he stopped as he run his hand through my hair and looked in my eyes with a creepy smile on his face "we can't let you go now can we ?" 

 

"Don't touch her you freak!" Chanyeol , who was standing beside me , shouted at the old man and in a matter of a second , one of the men in the ro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter