This is it

The Rewind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        

 

[Part two of the double update]

 

Jungmin hyung went back to the office , Hyunjoong hyung following right behind him as they both sat across from me and hyung and demanded to hear the full story from us . 

And we did just that  , we told how Namjoon hyung 's step father turned out to be a gang boss and how he abused his mother , how he forced him use drugs causing him to get addicted to it and how we found out about the whole thing and tried to help him and his mother run away only to get caught a week later . 

We had a choice between dying or joining the gang and of course , we chose the latter .

We were forced to sell drugs and kidnap people , but we never really killed anyone . 

The names "Jin , Suga , R.Mon , JJ , V , J-Hope and PJM " were underground names for Kim seokjin , Min yoongi, Kim namjoon , Jeon Jungkook, Kim Taehyung, Jung hoseok and Park Jimin .

They were written beside the dead bodies of the victim as the name of the person who brought them there , not as the person who killed them as many people think .

Hyunjoong hyung kept asking questions and Yoongi hyung kept on answering them , while hyung and I sat there silently avoiding each other's eyes. 

Hyung was shocked at the mention of our cousin's name .

I would steal glances at him from time to time , then I'd look away only feeling guiltier and guiltier.

 

"Mom have been dead worried about where the two of you were since school has ended hours ago . We're lucky Hana's parents are on a business trip again or else I don't know what I would say to her mother when she asks me about her ," hyung said before turning to Yoongi hyung "how're they ? Did they hurt them ? Are they in danger of getting murdered at any moment?"

"They're fine ,  the hyungs are watching over them , they are going to protect them until we make sure the police has taken care of everything." I replied despite the fact that the question wasn't for me.

 

Did he really the I left my brother over there unprotected and sat here without care ?

 

Hyung just nodded and told us to leave , ignoring his partner's protests to keep us in jail in case we tried to escape  

 

We stood up and started walking towards the door when hyung suddenly shouted "Jimin ," I turned around to face him with wide eyes, he was finally acknowledging my presence "take care of them , I'm gonna trust you to keep them untouched until we make a move."

"I will , don't worry" I said before bowing my head and leaving with Yoongi hyung .

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hana 's P.O.V

 

My head started hurting from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter