Surprise visit

The Rewind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V 

 

I woke up the next day to the sound of doorbells ringing . I opened one eye to glance at the clock on the bedside table which read '5:40'.

 

Who the would visit a person this Early in the morning?!

 

I grabbed my pellow and pressed it on my ear in an attempt to block the sound .

 

Suddenly , flashbacks from the previous night run through my mind making my eyes widen as I hurriedly checked my surroundings , I'm still at grandma's . Does that mean ..?

 

I quickly checked my phone for the date and I almost screamed from happiness ; it was still Sunday , which mean that the spell actually worked !

 

I hurried out of my room at the same time my grandma's room's  door sprang open and we both exchanged looks of disbelief .

We quickly hugged each other without muttering a word , just standing there enjoying each other's company after all that happened yesterday.

 

The annoying door bell rang again , making grandma break the hug and ruffle my hair before hurrying to open it .

 

I followed close behind her , curious to know who the intruder was .

 

As she opened the door my eyes widened and I could feel my Jaw drop .

 

"Omo , Baekhyun !!" My grandma said happily 

At the door step , was standing , my favorite cousin and my childhood friend , Byun Baekhyun .

 

"Grandma ! I missed you alot!" He said using aegyo , too much aegyo to be exact .

 

"Aww me too ! Who's your friend ?"

 

It was only then that I became aware of the guy standing beside him.

 

"Oh this is lay , he's a really close friend of mine" and the lay guy bowed flashing us his dimples .

 

"Hi , I'm sorry for coming in such an early hour without a notice" he said in a wierd accent 

 

"Aw please , you can come anytime . you two must be tired come in"

 They barely passed through the door when Baekhyun 's eyes made contact with mine .

 

"Chanyeol!" He screamed and he threw his short arms around m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter