The Bangtans

The Rewind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                     

 

Hana's P.O.V

 

After I got the call from Chanyeol I hurried to the park , I was patiently waiting for his call the whole weekend , as I couldn't call him afraid to distract him from his secret 'mission' , So my patients was wearing thin by every second.

 

I was waiting in the almost empty park -there were only a few couples around- until I felt a pair of big hands cover my eyes .

 

"What's a pretty lady doing out alone at this time ?" A deep familiar voice said .

 

I elbowed him in the stomach making him groan in pain.

 

"I told you so many times to stop sneaking behind me" I complained

"Sorry , I definitely learned my lesson tag time" he said as he rubbed his stomach.

"So .. What happened there ? Time didn't skip even though you did something different than the past , does that mean you found something?"

 

Instead of answering me , he put his hand in his Jean's pocket seemingly searching for something then he handed me a bracelet .

 

"Here." He stretched his hand out towards me .

"What is this ?" I questioned 

"It's my grandma's- used to be my grandma's bracelet ," he corrected himself "wear it"

"Hell no , the last time I wore an accessory that belonged to one of your grandmas time went three years back , only god knows what freaky superpower this one will have" 

"Actually , it's 'freaky superpower' it has is protection from time skips , but if you don't want it I can , you know , throw it awa-"

"What ?!" I almost screamed at his statement " T-time skip protection ? But how did you find it?" 

 

Chanyeol ended up telling me the whole story of how he made the spell .

 

"Oh my god oppa you did it !" I squealed from happiness

"Yeah I know , what can I say , I'm a genius" he smirked making me hit his arm playfully.

 

"There's so much we can do now that we have these , it's like a huge burden being lifted off our backs" I sighed in relief.

 

"Yeah but were should we start tho?" He asked .

 

"I know exactly were to start" I smirked as he raised his brow at me .

 

"You do?" 

 

"Let's meet up after school , I have a huge assignment to finish tonight so let's go back home" 

 

And with that we both walked home together .

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After school was over , I walked home with Jimin since Chanyeol was caught

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter