Chapter 3

DUFF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah. What happened earlier? Who’s the hot guy they mentioned about?” Both Narsha and Wendy still asking me the same questions for..

 I don’t know. Probably since we stepped out of my apartment, until now-- on the way to our class.

I was walking between both of them and gosh! How I wish I can zip their mouth!

“I was attacked by some stupid guys. And when they’re about to… you know.. There’s a man came up and help me. It turns out that it’s the junior I knew from my high school. That’s it.” I finally opened up to them and told them in an annoyed voice. I was walking when then I realised that both Narsha and Wendy aren’t beside me. I looked back and saw both of them froze.

See? That’s why I didn’t want to tell them. They’re over reac-

“OH.. MY GOD.. THAT’S TOTALLY COME OUT OF DRAMA!” they both yelled excitedly in unison. I had to shut their mouth with my hands, as…

Duh, all people were staring weirdly at us. Like we’re some kind of criminal!

“Could you shut the up!? People are looking!” I yelled in between of the whisper while still closing their mouth with my both hands. Wendy on my right and Narsha on my left.

“Umphh. Urmph. Emm. Umph.. Wh.. Ho.. Umpphh”

“What?” I asked them. I didn’t undertand with their ‘urmphh’ words. Narsha and Wendy pointed at my hands, which were still shutting up their mouth.

Ahhh right.. forgot about that. No wonder I didn’t understand what they’re saying.

LOL silly me.

“How come this can be happening? And why the did you went out in midnight!? Gosh that’s dangerous, Jihyo!” they both exclaimed.

“Anyway.. Is he hot? Your hoobae?” both of them started to support their chins with their hands, and looked at me with their so-not-blinking eyes, waiting for me to tell the full stories.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance. They were just worrying about me for one second. Oh wait. Probably it didn’t even last for one second.

“I don’t know. It’s dark. I didn’t really get to see his face.” Wendy and Narsha retreated, probably because the story wasn’t as interesting as they thought.

“Gee. I should’ve see that coming. You never set your eyes on guys after all.” Wendy stated before we loosened up our body to sit properly since the test will be started soon.

“Guys. Don’t tell this to my housemates, okay?” I whispered to them. They gave me an okay sign before the lecturer walked passed by us to distribute the exam papers.

^^^

Going home by the bus was one of the thing I hate and love the most. I hate it because it was a really long and tiring journey. But I still enjoy it because I got to listen to songs; which was good for me because I got to relax my mind, and enjoy the beautiful night scenery. The seat next to me was still empty. I only can hope that it wasn’t guy. I plugged in my earphone and started to play my songs. I put on the mask and the sleeping mask. It’s actually a sign for whoever person sat next to me to not bother me. Just as I was about to doze off, I felt like someone was sitting besides me. I opened a little my sleeping mask.

‘Gosh just why does it have to be guy!?’ I was about to gone mad but then he got up and sat behind me.

‘Much better.’ My eyes started to feel heavy.

^^^

‘I know how much you hate guys sitting close to you. If not I will surely easily get jealous.’ The said guy watched Jihyo slept through her reflection from the window. He smiled when Jihyo’s head kept bumping to the window. He slowly held out his hand through the hole between the window and her seat, and he held Jihyo’s head, from hitting the window. He smiled again when he saw Jihyo’s face calmed down.

‘Gosh why do you have to be so cute!’

^^^

“Noona!!! Noona!! Yeayyyy you’re back!!” I took a pillow and closed my almost bleeding eardrums.

“Noona! Wake up! Let’s eat breakfast!”

“Oh god Yunhyeong shut up please.. Noona need some beauty sleep. I’ll eat later.” I opened one of my eyes and gave a smile to my youngest dongsaeng, Yunhyeong.

“But noona.. I miss you.. I want to eat with you.. Don’t you love me, noona?” he laid down besides me and started to play with my hair. Urghhh. This kid really know how to melt my heart.

“Of course I love you, Yunhyeong. Let noona wash noona’s face first, okay?” I ruffled his hair playfully. He happily jumped and followed me to the bathroom. He kept watching me with a wide smile. I smiled back to him. It’s been almost two months I didn’t see him. We

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter