Chapter 2

DUFF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Life has been hectic these days due to load of assignments, tests, quizzes. Like heck do these lecturers want to kill us, students? Why bother give us tests? Seriously I hate studying. Urghh.. I banged my head on the study table.

‘Appoo’

“Yah Song Jihyo. Have you done studying?” Yeeun suddenly comes into the room and greeted me, who’s in depressed. I shook my head and pouted. Yeeun suddenly grabbed my mouth with her hand and..

Chu!

“OH MY GOD YEEUN! YOU JUST STEAL MY FIRST KISS!!” I yelled ( I guess even the neighbours heard me) and she.. Gee this girl just blankly looked at me. Like she didn’t commit any crime. I wiped my mouth harshly. I even spit. Heck I just tasted the jajangmyun that Yeeun ate earlier! I ran to Amber’s room, and I found my other housemates are all there.

“GUYSS YEEUN JUST FREAKING KISSED ME!!!”

KRIK~KRIK~KRIK~

Amber and Hani were taking a nap at the time, and the others looked at me with a questioned look?

No.

More like annoyed.

“Ops.. Sorry for bothering you guys studying..” I slowly closed the door and went to my room, feeling dejected. Shouldn’t they at least show me some interest? Show some reaction to my joke.

“What’s wrong Jihyo?” Yeeun asked me when, I guess, she saw my grumpy face. I looked to her, and tried my best to give the best smile ever.

“Nothing. Hani and Amber are sleeping. The others are studying. No one wants to listen to my concern.” I told her with a rather joking voice, although I am actually hurting inside.

“Awww poor my girl. You’ve got your first kiss stolen, and know no one wants to console you.. That’s okay I’ll console you. Even I am the one who stole it”

“ off Yeeun! Gee stop being so lesbo!” I pushed her head away when she tried to kiss me again. This girl!

^^^

We had two papers tomorrow and,

FOR GOD SAKE THERE’S NOTHING IN MY BRAIN! I DIDN’T REMEMBER ANYTHING!

GOD WHY MUST FINANCE AND ACCOUNTS EVEN EXIST!

I banged my head on the head again, hoping that anything, just anything that I studied just now would stuck in my mind.

Oh dear god, just let me remember this ing things until tomorrow’s exams..

I walked spiritless into Amber’s room. The others, except me, they were all studying together.

Well, I don’t. I don’t know why. They didn’t invite me, so, yeah, I don’t think I should interfere. Although Amber didn’t invite anyone too, but still, I don’t think it’s right. Well, it’s just my way of life. Plus, our methods were different. I don’t want to trouble them, by asking them too many questions.

They were all still studying. I sighed. Since morning, until now 12.45am, they were still studying. Well, they did stop, and it was just when we had our lunch, and dinner. And me? I did study, but I had my earphone plucked into my ears, so of course I don’t understand a thing.

But.. that’s the only way for me to at least lessen my stress. I closed their door and walked to my room, again.

“I need to breathe” I muttered in a low voice.

^^^

For some people, it may be scary to walk alone at midnight. It was scary for me too, but for now, I felt at ease. I walked to a park, near our apartment, and settled on a bench, near a fake fountain. I closed my eyes, took a deep breath, and let out in a loud voice. And I heard someone was letting out his breath in a loud voice too. It was obviously guy. Hey I still recognise guy’s voice even I’m not closed to any.

I chuckled softly, and still had my eyes closed. That guy is so cute, following my action.

Omo.

 Did I just say he follow my action? LOL. Oh come on.. Who would follow me..

“Hey cutie” I heard a voice, but I don’t think it’s the same guy. This voice, it seemed more, rough?

 I opened my eyes, and was in horror to see three guys were standing in front of me, with an oh-so-evil smile. I looked to them with a blank face.

“Omo kiyeoptaa.. I guess you were smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter