Practice

Daily Life of Youngest Jung

"Mum, Dad. Im heading out"

"Where are you going, sweetheart?"

"Amber's. And probably head to the studio after"

"Your sister's coming with you?"

"Nope. She's still asleep"

"Okay take care sweetheart"

"Always mum"

I give both of my parents a quick kiss on the cheek and then walk to Amber's place. Amber's place is close by but not that close, but i like walking so yea. I pull out my phone to text Amber.

"Im coming over"

I press send. Usually she will reply within seconds, but she is not. It could be either she is busy or she is still asleep. I think she is asleep. Its like 11.23am, these guys are definitely not a morning person. I know about their schedule and all, but Amber's schedule is not hectic lately.

"Yah. Jung Soo Jin!!"

I hear someones calling my name. I turn myself around to find my sister, Krystal, running toward me. Yes im not that far yet from home. I stop my walking and facing her. She didnt run that much but her breathing is fast. Amber's right. She needs to work out, she needs to have a taste of military life like Amber did. She has no strength, bad stamina. Not fair she have that lean body and fans voted her abs as iest abs among girl groups members. She doesnt work out that much! But yes her abs is well defined. I just dont get it. Lucky chick is lucky.

Nevertheless, she manages to stay fab while and after the run. I envy her hair soo bad. Eventhough it is not that healthy but it is soft, effortlessly gorgeous. It falls smoothly onto her shoulder and back. She is now having her natural black color and short haircut. Amber is head over hills over her long hair, but i guess she is giving her long hair a rest.

"You're up"

"I am. Lets go for a brunch"

"With Amber too?"

"Yes. Luna and Victoria unnie too. I called Sulli but she said she had a schedule so she cant come"

She is now breathing normally, she pushes back her hair with her hand coolly. She loves to do that. Little did she know that her doing that got the boys crazy, got Amber crazy. My guy friends cant handle it well, they can sue her for being goddes, they are my sister's fanboy, hardcore. No, im not introducing them to my sister. As for Amber, she always had to keep her cool everytime but i know she is dead for a second.

"Alright. I'll go get Amber and you go get ready then pick us up"

"Okay" She then walks back to the house and i walk faster to Amber's. I was hoping to chill abit at Amber's, but im not up to ruin my sister's mood.

"Yo wake up Am. Wake up"

I shake her body to wake her up. I told you she is sleeping. She must be staying up for editing WTP video. Well her computer is still on, that is definitely WTP video she working on. Oh and she got Stefanie and Riley featured. Sup Scott.

Amber opened her eyes and stretching her body as i watch the video she edited.

"Scott giving you hard time with that middle finger, yea?"

"Oh yes, he is the worst. It took so long to put the mozaic there"

She groans her words out, rolling on the bed.

"Tell me about it"

She rubs her face lazily. Sitting up ruffles her hair. Greeted with Jackjack who is now Amber's face.

"That is Jackjack or Stefanie's?"

"Jackjack"

"How do you know? Stefanie could wrongly get Jackjack instead of hers"

"He knows his momma, you silly"

"Well im sorry my parents wont let me to have a puppy so that i dont understand puppies"

She lets out chuckles between Jackjack's kisses. There is some of you who would love to be in Jackjack shoes (does he even have a shoes?) to be able to kiss Amber like that, right?? Or not. Well im absolutely love being a human.

"Go get ready, we're having a brunch. Princess order. She'll pick us up so you better be quick"

She gets up immediately and head to the bathroom. Yup, my sister has that strong effect on her.

"Dude, seriously????"

"What?"

She walks out her bathroom toward me, brushing her teeth.

"What's up with the desktop picture?? Cheap editing and all"

I point her desktop with cheaply edited picture of her and my sister also Vic and Luna far behind them.

"What? Its cute. She looks damn cute in that picture"

"No..well yes she is, but the cheap edit, does that even necessary?"

"The arrowed heart you mean?"

"Yes not to mention with your and my sister's initial on it"

"Its cute dude. But it has four of our intials actually, if you look carefully"

"Jesus. You are so cheap and stupid. You intentionally use smaller font for theirs"

"Im stupid, thanks to your gorgeous sis"

"No you are stupid, she just gotten you even worse"

She throw her hands in the air. Spinning her body as she walks back to the bathroom. Just then i got a text from my sister. I grab my phone and read it.

"You guys ready?"

"Llama still washing up"

"Okay. Im on my way there"

"Duuddee princess is comiinngg!!!"

I shout my words out so that Amber would hear it.

"What?! Dude change the desktop picture for me"

"Why?"

"Its embarrassing"

"I told you it was cheap"

"Yes, fine, change it please"

I grab the mouse and finding other picture to put on. I use f(x) 4walls album artwork.

"Its done"

"Thanks mate"

I am trying to find any games in Amber's computer. Her shower is damn long. Well yea she is about to see her princess, gotta look fresh. Im playing some weird game on Amber's computer then i hear my sister comes. Yes guys, Krystal Jung knows Amber's front door combination. I do too, but its different. She told me recently, some time around 4 Walls promotion. She rarely home, someone had to feed Jackjack, so yea she let me know her combination for that. As for my sister, well Amber just had to let her know.

"Is she done yet?"

My sister asks as she make her way inside. I shake my head, eyes still on the game im playing.

"Hei Amber"

"One second and im done princess"

Not long after that Amber come out from the bathroom. I swing my chair to see these two. Im secretly their shipper, just like you guys. She smiles toward my sister, showing her teeth. After she change her chlotes, my sister blowdry her hair. Do you know how much i try to not let out a squeal?

Amber sits between my sister's leg, putting on some lotion and stuff on her arm and face. After they done, Amber put on her snapback to finish her look.

"Alright lets go"

I get up from the chair and silently follow them to the car park. Off we go. Amber is driving, ofcourse my sister takes the front seat, leave me alone at the back seat. I guess we are going to the restaurant we usually dine in. Not far from SM building. We will have a practice for the 4 dimensions later today. So its a good thing that we dine near by.

As we arrived there, i see Vic and Luna already there. We're not late, they are just too damn early. I speed walking toward them, leaving Am and my sister behind.

"You guys pick Amber's up?"

Vic unnie asks me as i sit beside her.

"Hai Luna unnie, hai Vic unnie"

Vic and Luna unnie just smile at my greeting. Of course Kryber is the topic.

"Yup. My sister even blowdry Amber's hair"

Both of them put their hands to cover they wide open mouths. I smile and just nod my head to them.

"What did you guys talking about?"

"Nothing. Lets order im freaking hungry"

Thank god she didnt push it. My sister order the meal for me. She sits next to me.

"I brought your water bottle. You didnt bring it with you"

"Oh really?"

I check my bag and yes i didnt bring it. I like drinking water, i easily get all sweaty, i need to drink as much to keep me hydrated. Told you my sister is the most caring person.

"Thanks sis"

So this is always happen when i eat out with f(x). In the group, my sister is the maknae. But i am her little sister which make me the maknae when we're together. So its natural for Vic, Luna and Am would take care of Krys and Krys would taking care of me. Well mostly they taking care of both of us.

The thing is, when we're together like this, with f(x) members, even though i got other unnies taking care of me, my sister doesnt drop her big sister side. She keeps doing what she usually do at home as a big sis. The other members, they get use to it by now. At first, it is strange for them to see this side of my sister, because she always been the little one, the baby.

We walk to the SM building for practice after we finish our brunch. We got our manager oppa take care of our car. There is several fans waiting outside the building. f(x) manages to give them sign and take their laters before we enter the building. I even got a present from the fan. Yayy!!

I head upstair to our practice room. Jae and the dancers are already there, warming up. Oh yes, i am one of the f(x) dancers. Starting from 4walls promotion and now the concerts.

"Sup Jae"

"Sup Ly"

After i greeted all of the dancers, me and f(x) start to warm up. The amount of time f(x) dedicated for this practice for the concerts is no joke. Since this is their first concert, they work even harder. They want everything to be perfect and worth to remember for f(x) and their fans.

They involved in everything related to this concert. Even the tiny details. Oh and they also still battling on when is the perfect time to announce the fandom name. I dont get it why it took them so long, well probably, again, they want it to leave a good impression, to be the most meaningful gift for them and their fans. Thoughtful f(x) is thoughtful. Be patient guys, i promise you they wont let you down with everything they are preparing now.

"Here. Take five, dont push yourself too hard"

"Shouldnt i am be the who supposed to say that?"

I take the water my sister hands me as she takes a sit besides me, leaning back to the wall. She smiles faintly. She must be real tired. It almost midnight, and i dont remember my sister take a break more than 10 minutes. She really is passionate.

"You need to stay healthy to make this happen sis"

"I know. Im just excited to finally have our own solo concert. I wanna give the best for the fans"

"They wont appreciate it if you hurt yourself along the way"

"Right. You're right. But i got you to keep me on healthy track"

"Always. We're done after one more song. We're doing Rude Love and we're done, okay? I'll let Jae know"

"Ujujuju how sweet of you little one"

She ruffles my hair and gets up and play Rude Love to practice on. The rest of the members gather and start practicing. I get up and talk to Jae. Jae and the dancers are also damn tired, they agree to end the session after this one song. After come with agreement on the next session schedule, Jae and the dancers excuse theirselves. Me and f(x) members stay a little bit more.

"Soojung-ah are you okay?"

Victoria unnie ask my sister as we sit ourselves in circle.

"Im just tired and sleepy"

"Lets just head home then"

Amber gets up and puts out her hand for my sister. I dont think she even have a strength to actually walk at this point. She looks so tired she could just drift to sleep instantly. Amber about to place my sister on her back to carry her to the car, but Vic unnie stops her.

"There probably some fans still waiting outside. Im not up for some squealing on Kryber moment, we need to keep it low, remember?"

Amber sighs but agree with Vic. Vic unnie swiftly piggy back my sister, my sister fast asleep on her back. I guess she really is damn tired.

Vic's unnie hunch was right there are some fans still waiting outside. Vic unnie easily put my sister inside the car. Amber jumps in to our car either.

"Dude, you go with Vic's car"

"I need to make sure shes okay. Please??"

I roll my eyes but give up on argumenting anyway and just let her come with us.

"Fine. Whatever"

We wave Vic unnie and Luna unnie goodbye and drive off. Inside, i see from the front seat Amber puts my sister's head on her shoulder and caresing her head slightly. My inner Kryber heart melts to witness this. After some time driving, we arrived at Amber's.

"Here is you Am. She'll be fine, i promise"

"Take care of her, okay?"

"Of course i will"

I take Amber's seat carefully place my sister's on my shoulder. Before Amber getting out of the car, she place a kiss on my sister's forehead. My Kryber heart cant take it!!!

"Alright. Off you go now, romeo"

"Okay"

She laughs out her words and steps down and closes the car door. I wave her goodbye and we drive home. Since i get alot of work with my sister now, i can closely witness Kryber moments. God bless Kryber!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Helloooo :D

Thank you for reading, commenting, subscribing and up voting!!!! I really appreciate it. This story may not have heavy drama, i just wanna write what their days gonna be like with some actual events we witness online. You guys can even consider each of the chapter as a one shot. Anyway, this is mainly will be about Jung sis, mostly baby Junggie and we'll see if there will be more otp making appearance in this. Lastly, thank you guys so much!! xx