Yet To See

Daily Life of Youngest Jung

"Lydia cmon we gotta go"

My older sister, Krystal, shouts from the front door of our hotel room. We are heading back to Seoul today.

"Coming"

I put my backpack on my back and drag my luggage with me.

"What took you so long? We need to catch our plane"

She says when i finally come out of the room. We rush to checking out and head to the car. Its so early in the morning. I havent get myself together.

"Sorry i cant find my headset, i just looked for it"

"Did you find it?"

I shake my head. What am i gonna do on the plane without my headset.

"Its alright. You can use mine"

She now looking through her bag to find her headset. Once she found it, she hands it to me.

"What about you?"

"Nah im fine i can just sleep"

I really need to use a headset when im on a plane. Listen to music or just listening something random, just anything. It distract me from getting sick. Yes i dont like travel with a plane. She knows it best, thats why she lets me use hers.

So thats the thing about my sisters. I have two older sisters. Jessica and Krystal. Both of them holding the ice princess title. Obviously they are not okay with that. But they also dont feel the necessity of explaining theirselves. They maybe look cold, but they are the warmest and the most caring person i have ever known.

I am the youngest Jung. My name is Lydia Jung. But i am quite different from two of my sisters. I dont have the icey look. I do have that look but alot warmer compared to my sisters.

"Lydia"

"Im right here"

My sister reach out to holds my hand as we step out and walk through the crowd. She hates this part alot. Being in crowd. It always get her nervous and uneasy. I tighten my hold and lead the way. Glancing at her sometimes to make sure she is okay. Her hardened face shows how uncomfortable she is. I rub my thumb on the back of her hand and mouth her "It's okay".

We finally reach our car. She is more relaxed now. Her face softened. She still manages to waves and smiles to her fans before we left to the airport.

"Unnie, you are getting more and more popular these days"

"Right? I mean whats not to like about her? She is adorable, right, Soojin-ah?"

Our stylist unnie anthusiastly says, nudging me from the back seat.

"Of course, indeed she is my sister"

"Dont worry you are adorable too Soojin-ah. Jung sisters jjang!"

"Unbelievable. She likes us too much, right, jin-ah?"

We high-fived each other, laughing. Our stylist unnie doesnt even say anything, she just nods her head. I guess she does like us too much, but i think its a good thing.

"Yah, Jung Soo Jung, Jung Soo Jin. Why dont you two get some sleep. You guys have more schedules later today"

"Nae manager oppa"

We both say in unison as we try to get ourselves in a good possition to sleep. We are just done our three tiring days of photoshots here in Thailand. We still have more in Seoul.

I am not really doing this entertainment stuff my sisters does. I refused to join the company as a trainee on my early year. But recently they offered me a modelling contract along with Soojung unnie or Krys (We dont use honorific when we talk in english, right? We conversing with both korean and english. Depends on the situation). I am fine with it as long as i work with my sister. Eventhough it was a hard decision for me to make. Evenmore after Jessica unnie 'left' the company almost two years ago.

After nearly 2 hours drive, we arrived at the airport. Again, there is so much fans are waiting. It always interest me what they bring with them. The signs. Sometimes it is heart-warming, motivating, adorable and sometimes just random, even alien. But what always there is this Kryber sign. Krystal x Amber.

"Kryber again"

I say as i get my make up re-touch, looking out of the window. Forcing my stylist unnie leaning her head to the window to do my make up.

"They ship us too hard"

"They have been given reasons to. Especially, f(x)'s 4 Walls comeback and seasons greeting. There was soooo many Kryber moments"

"Can't argue with that"

I keep my eyes on the crowd, looking at their signs, hopefully some entertaining signs as i wait for my sister to be ready.

"Unnie, look look look! They also have signs for me"

I tap my hand against my sister's thigh, excited, after finding a signs with my name on it.

"Of course they have, silly. You are popular too"

I guess being one of the famous Jung sis has it perks. Popularity. The two of my sisters are familiar with spotlights and flashlights, as for me, im yet to get used to it. But well in the other hand, as i get instantly famous for being the little sister of the two older Jungs, it overshadows my talent. I have known to the public not because of what i can do but as the youngest Jung. , yes. But is there something i can do about it? Nothing. So i just deal with it and keep doing what i do until to the point where they do noticed my talent. Or not. It doesnt matter the public knows it or not. People around me, people i work with, they know it, they appreciate it, thats pretty much enough for me. Well i dont do what i do to please people so yea it doesnt matter.

As we board to the plane, my sister takes the seat next to the window. Yep. Plane's windows scares me. No, boarding to a plane scares me. No, plane scares me. My sister takes care of everything. She maybe the maknae in her group, f(x) members treated her like a baby, Amber, *shakes head*, Jesus!, Amber spoils my sister the best, but she definitely an unnie for me, she is being an unnie when i am around. Well she could be a baby too sometimes.

"I miss Amber"

My sister chuckles as she fasten my seatbelt. "Pfft. Why miss Amber suddenly?"

"The sign reminds me of her"

"Well we have a practice tomorrow so you definitely see her tomorrow"

My sister deliciously eats her cookies as i look at her. She loves it so much. I think i get it why she called ice princess. Her resting- face is really there. Even when she is eating, she still radiating her icey look. From stranger's eyes, the look on her face definitely not friendly at all. You'll be surprise as how warm she can be when you get to know her.

"Can i have a bite?"

She glances at me, squeezing her brows and winggle her finger.

"No way"

Food is her ultimate love. She loves good food. Both of my sisters do. Me too. Everybody does. Come on, who doesnt love good food? But i dont know how many out there loves food as much as my sisters do, as much as we do. Depends on her mood, she could share you her food or she could push you away and finish it herself. I know it well to leave my sister with her beloved cookies, she wont share me even a crumb.

I plug my sister's earphone and possition myself to comfort. Eventually i drift into sleep. Not even a second in my life i enjoy being on a plane. The view is breathtaking but nu uh im not letting it taking away my breath.

"Soojin-ah wake up. We're here"

I slowly open my eyes trying to adjust to the light. Stretching my body, getting my whole body awake.

"You slept peacefully. You didnt even awake when there were mayhem here"

"What happened? Is this plane hijacked?"

I open my eyes widely, sit myself straight and tense abit. My sister laughs and throw her head down, her hair curtains her. She then throw her hair back in one swift move, voila, her hair falls on her shoulder perfectly, like nothing happened. Gorgeous hair is gorgeous. She covers her laugh with her arm. It is not funny sis if we really get hijacked!

"No..."

she shakes her hands, still cant control her laugh.

"What??"

"We didnt get hijacked silly"

She gradually gains her consciousness. Fixing her hair. She doesnt even need to do that. Her hair is just flawless. Envy her for that!

"Then what was the mayhem?"

"The flight attendant spilled hot coffe onto one of the passanger, so yea that was it.."

Chuckles escape between her explaination.

"Does 'mayhem' really the perfect word to describe it?"

I put up my fingers making "the quote" in the air. Rolling my eyes. As we make our way out, my sister keep talking about the face i made when she said that there was a mayhem and it didnt even wake me up. And it seems our staffs enjoying make fun of me. But as we reach arrival gate, there are alot of fans there. My sister stops her laugh and puts on her cool face. The amount of fans that are waiting for her is overwhelming. She manages to wave and throws some smiles toward her fans, signs, takes some of the fans laters and gifts.

"Why there are so many of them?"

She whisper to my ear as we walk through the crowd.

"No idea" I shakes my head.

The crowd is loud, quite frightening to be honest. They are shouting, screaming and pushing. I barely see right bacause of their camera's flash. Manager oppas try hard to make some space for us. This is mayhem.

"Are you holding any fan sign event?"

"Uhh yeah actually, this afternoon"

"Well that explains this"

I find some of the Kryber signs here and there. Llama posters. My sister posters. And the latest cat and owl memes. Amber is not even here, yet they bring Kryber signs. They seriously dedicated.

I honestly am on social media most of the time. I monitor posts about my sisters. And my sisters otps are among them. So yes im aware of the ships that they set on sail. Kryber is the majestically sailing otp within f(x). They ship hard. Manipulating photos, fan made videos, fan fictions, name it, i know it all.

We managed to get to the car safely. It supposed to be cold but im all sweaty from moving through the crowd.

"Well, that was tough"

I say as i wipe away my sweat on my forehead. The fans keep taking pictures, eventhough we're in the car already. Im not sure is it even possible to get a clear picture.

"Hei guys!!!!"

Both me and my sister jolt on our seat. We look back to see Amber on the back seat.

"What the ffff...." I glance at my sister. "...fflower Amber"

Well she doesnt care that im there. She just hug my sister tightly. Jesus! It had been only 3 days for pineapple's sake!!

"You think its okay to scared me like that?"

My sister breaks the back hug, no, neck hug?, and shots Amber deadly glare. Amber just dorkily smiles.

"Sorry, i missed you so much"

Amber jumped to our seat. I roll my eyes and jump to the back seat where Amber was. My sister is now leaning to the window playing with her hair and facing Amber with one of her leg is on Amber's thigh. Amber twist her body a bit to face my sister. They seems so happy to see each other. They are now deep into their conversation. Trust me they talk nonsense most of the time. And food. So i am not that interested in what they are talking about. I pull out my phone and scroll through it.

The fans will go mad if they see Amber picks up my sister. But she is cleaver enough to hide there until we are out of fans' cameras reach. Well here i am. Witnessing the Kryber moment the 'delusional' fans have been dreaming about. Im so sorry that you guys have to spend some of your time editing their pictures to satisfied your delulu self. I hope i can share this very moment with you guys to let you know how true your Kryber ship is. I can tell you this one thing for sure, the skinships they showed publicly are not just a fan service. But there is soooo much more you guys yet to see.