We Are Still As Close As Ever

Daily Life of Youngest Jung

Bold text is spoken in english :)

 

Today im helping Amber and Scott shot their WTP video. We're filming at the office. The video is about how SM staff and some artists react to hot cheetos and sour lays. Not something i want to munch.

"Okay thats the last one, yes?"

"Yea i guess so. Good job, Ly. Thank you for giving us a hand"

"Nah its nothing Scott. Well then im off to the studio. Meet me there Am"

"Right. See ya in a minutes"

"See ya. Bye Scott"

I make my way upstair to the famous SM cloud dancing studio. The practice is actually will start in a few hours, i just dont feel like wandering around waiting, so maybe i could get some sleep at the studio or make up some new moves. Whatever.

"Hei Lydia"

The familiar californian accent calls my name. I stop my walk and greet her.

"Hello there Tiff sunbae"

She shows her famous eye smile and nod her head.

"Whats with the rush?"

"Im heading to the practice room, f(x) 4 dimension practice, D-10, gotta practice hard"

"Ah i see. Oh and I have been told that you came to one of our Phantasia concert"

"Oh yes i did. You guys were great! But yea i didnt make it till the end of the concert to congratulate you guys"

"Being busy, little Jung?"

"No i just didnt feel okay then"

"But you're okay now yea?"

"100% yep"

"Good. Have you had your lunch?"

"Uhm nope"

"Lets go get some food then, its on me. The practice wont start at anytime soon, right?"

"If you're insisting then okay"

She lightly hit me on the shoulder, chuckles, she loops her hand around my arm as we make our way downstair to the car park. We make a stop at the vocal room where Taeyeon unnie sits and looking through her phone.

"Taengoo-yaa. Come with us"

"Where to? Oh annyeong Soojin-ah"

"Oh unnie annyeong"

I wave at her as she approacing us, make her way out of the vocal room.

"Lets go get some food"

Food. Nobody can actually say no to food. Tiffany unnie and Taeyeon unnie walking hand in hand. They always together. Both my sister, Jessica, and Tiffany unnie like Taeyeon unnie so much. Fans used to dubbed them as the complicated love triangle. The American duo rooting for Taeyeon. Hold yourself together Taeny shipper!

GG's manager oppa drive us to near by restaurant. Tiffany unnie make a call earlier for a private dining. Well they are Girls' Generation, of course they need to dine privately or they will attract massive attention if they stay too long in one public place. Life's tough here in Seoul, i mean in South Korea especially, as GG member. I know it first hand, my sister Jessica always need to be all sneaky.

"They have very good chicken dishes here. You love chicken right?"

Tiffany unnie asks me as we sit ourselves down. Of course Tiffany unnie sits beside Taeyeon unnie. I sit accros them.

"Really? Yes! Chicken is life!"

"Yah, stop using english will ya? We are in Korea, so you should speak in korean"

Taeyeon unnie lightly hit the table, cutely complaining.

"Is she always complaining?"

I say jokingly to Tiffany unnie, glancing to Tae unnie, just to .

"Yah Soojin-ah, you are just as annoying as Jessica. You're definitely her lil sis"

"Oh yea, Lydia, is Jessica in Korea at the moment?"

"Yes, she just got back from Singapore last night"

"Yah guys, stop it. Talk in korean"

Tiffany unnie wink at me signaling me to keep on teasing Taeyeon unnie.

"She will be here for a week before she had to attend some event in China"

"I'll call her to tell her to come"

"Yes please. She probably havent been out of her room since last night"

"As expected Jung Jessica"

"Waaa you guys are no joke. Im going"

Taeyeon unnie jokingly stands up to leave. Showcasing her signature ajumma laugh.

"Okay okay sorry, we're just joking. Im calling Sica to come"

"Sica? I miss her"

"Right? I'll tell her to come"

Tiffany unnie then dialing my sister number. Put the call on speaker mode. Taeyeon unnie rest her chin on Tiff unnie's shoulder as they wait for my sister to pick the call. My sister picks up at the second ring.

"Hello?"

"Yah Sica-ya"

"Oh Pany-ah"

"Watcha doin?"

"Uhmm sleeping"

"Go get change and meet me at M chicken restaurant, quickly"

"Why?"

"We missed you, silly. Me, Taeyeon and Lydia are here. Come on get your down here"

"Annyeong Sica-ya"

"Oh annyeong Taengoo-ya. Lydia? I thought she is at home"

My sister excitedly greet Tae unnie.

"Obviously not. Get Soojungie come with you too"

"Fine. We'll be there in 30 minutes"

"Okay then, see ya"

Tiffany unnie hung up the line and look at me as she leans to the table against her folded arms.

"Is she doing okay Soojin-ah?"

"It has been hard for her. It almost 2 years since her departure but i dont think she get used to being a solo"

"Going on as 8, is hard for us too"

"It hurts that we actually still as close but we cant actually do what we used to do together as GG"

Taeyeon unnie adds, i can clearly hear bitterness on her words. It must have been hard for them too.

"It must be hard for Soojungie too. It must have been awkward for her. Sulli's departure from f(x) adds up her hardship"

"Good thing you're joining the company as a model and dancer. At least Krystal have her closest in the company, im sure it ease her up"

I just nodding my head. I remember f(x) first 4 Walls win where my sister and most of the members cried. Im pretty sure the fans didnt really catch what actually made them cry. The win is part of the reason, but 4 Walls is the first album, the first stage, the first win they have as 4. It was all different without Sulli unnie. I was there, it hurts to see them like that. But they are all better now, they are professional, both GG and f(x) professionally know how to handle such thing. My sister and Sulli unnie too. They are maybe not in the same group or in the same company anymore, but everything is fine, they are still as close as ever. That is the most important. And the fans too, being all supportive helps them as well.

We are all deep in out thought when my sisters enter the room and greet us. The atmosphere suddenly brighten as they happily enter the room. Jessica unnie have a big smile on her face, excited to see her former band member. Soojung unnie sits beside me.

"Why did you left early? Leaving me behind?"

Soojung unnie whisper to my ear as she sit herself.

"I was shotting WTP video with Am and Scott"

Soojung unnie nods as she fixing my hair. Tiffany, Taeyeon and Jessica unnie are now hugging each other, telling how they miss each other. They havent seen each other for couple months now.

"I missed you guys"

Jessica unnie says as she wipes her tears away after breaking the hug and taking her seat at the end of the table.

"We are too. Lets take a picture and send it to the group chat"

"I'll take it for you sis"

I stand up taking my sister phone to take the picture for them.

"Soojung-ah come and take a picture with us"

Jessica unnie says as she reach out for Soojung unnie's hand.

"Its not fair for Soojin. Yah Jessica why are you doing this to Soojin?"

"I didnt mean it like that"

Jessica unnie laugh out her words. I know she didnt mean it like that. I dont mind actually, im always be the one who taking the picture and im okay with that.

"Its okay Tiff unnie"

"No, let manager oppa takes it for us. And you come here Jung Soo Jin"

Tiffany unnie hold out her hand and have me in her embrace. Manager oppa comes in and takes the picture. He takes several more for use to choose from. The three of them picking the best picture to be sent. Im back to my seat. Just then i got a text from Amber as the food arrives. The unnies are all excited and chirps happily.

"Where are you?"

"Out. Lunch with my sisters"

"So Krystal's with you?"

"Yup, right next to me"

"Im at near by convinient store. Ask Krys whether she wants a mango sorbet or not please"

"Why dont you just text her?"

"She replied me blank text. She probably doesnt feel like texting"

I roll my eyes after reading it. My sister can be so damn lazy sometimes. There are a times when she just dont feel like talking, send texts instead. But today, she doesnt even feel like texting. But there you go, Amber knows her princess so well. I nudge my sister and ask,

"Do you want a mango sorbet?"

"Amber?"

I nodding my head. I showed her Amber's text. She read Amber's text then, but didnt feel like to properly reply her.

"Do you want some?"

"She asked you, not me"

"If you want some then i want some too. I cant finish it on my own sissy"

She is pinching my cheek as she says so. I guess this is why she didnt properly reply her. She knows that Amber will text me if she send blank text, so that she can decide whether she wants it or not after hearing my answer, so she doesnt have to do much explaining to me. Lazy Jung is lazy. It's in our blood. Well maybe lazy even fits as our middle name. I shrugging my shoulder. Take a seconds to think and then write my reply,

"She said she wants some"

"Okay, cool. See you guys at practice"

Soojung unnie have her chin rest on my shoulder, smiles seeing my reply. She places a peck on my cheek and ruffles my hair. She knows that i dont really want some sorbet. And i know that she wants it but just cant finish it herself. I agreed anyway to have my share eventhough i dont want to.

"Aww look at our maknaes. How do you manage to live with these adorable duo?"

Tiffany unnie says as she blow the heat away from some chicken meat before feeding me.

"They're not that adorable"

Jessica unnie wiggles her finger jokingly disagreeing with Tiff unnie. Her eyes still on the chicken , taking away the bone for Soojung unnie. I know she is joking. I just know. I know she always think that we are adorable.

"Then let me have Soojin as my lil sis"

"You wish!"

"No you cant unnie"

Jessica and Soojung unnie says almost at the same time. Tae unnie almost chocking on her food, throws her head back laughing, preventing her food fall out , hitting Tiffany unnie's shoulder, amused.

"Why not?"

I prentending to be confused. Tiffany unnie fast to catch up and play along.

"Yea why not?"

"Yah Jung Soo Jin, do you wish to die?"

Jessica unnie put her fist up, jokingly trying to hit me. But her face actually serious.

"Sica-ah you are such a violent sister"

"I know right?"

Soojung unnie plays along with us. We can only hear Tae unnie's ajumma laugh, clearly enjoying watching us annoy Jess unnie.

"Not you too Jung Soo Jung"

"Waaa you guys seriously play well together"

Tae unnie put her thumb up with still full with her food, so we hardly catch her words.

"Dont talk with you mouth full Taeng"

"Someone's in a bad mood"

Tae unnie nudges Tiffany unnie as we exchange glances, chuckles. We are all amused except for one person. Jessica unnie is now just stiring up her soup, pouting. Jessica unnie can easily get annoyed and laugh over something. Thats why we love to annoy her the most.

"Molla"