Control

Daily Life of Youngest Jung

We're finally back to Korea. We just get home around noon today. You guys had no idea how boring i was. I mean i know that my sister was there for work but i didnt expect it to be so bloody boring, my fault for tagged along with her though. My sister was filming with unicorn oppa. I didnt bother to come out to the set because unicorn oppa took care of my sister very well. So much for laystal shipper's joy. You guys are still there right? Even after the so called kaistal became official? You know, i always enjoy every ships that you guys make up for my sister. I enjoy reading and looking through your delulu self interpretating the moments and trying to find ridiculous connection between them. But i have to say, you guys are gold. I dont particularly hate Kai oppa, and i obviously dont blame him, its just after the forced news, its just ugh. I want every ships but just not kaistal for now. Hell i know it first hand how hard Amber dealt with it. And i didnt like it a bit.

"Lydia?"

I hear a knock on my door, it was mum. She probably just got home from work. She rarely home this late, well not late late, its 8.12pm, she usually home couple hours before dinner but tonight is a different story. Paper works, she said.

"Yes, mum?"

"Honey, can you please help me with my cooking?"

"Uhmm we had dinner already mum"

"No you have not. Jess told me"

I roll my eyes at mum's answer. Traitor Jessie is. I let out a grunt into my fluffy pillow before lift my body out of the bed.

"Coming"

"Dont be long please"

I pull out my earphone and put down my book at the end table before I lazily walk toward the door as i hear my mum descend the stairs.

"Right behind you mum"

"I love you sweetheart"

Before i make my way to the kitchen, i turn on my heel toward Soojung unnie's room. I cant be the only who is helping. Beside dinner is probably the only occasion that we're sit down and actually talk to each other. I mean they are currently enggage in a busy schedule, so yeah. I dont bother to knock eventhough i know that she might scold me later. I like being a rebel once in a while. Sassy. I purposely open the door roughly so that it makes hell of a sound. Well my sister is a heavy sleeper so it doesnt even mean a bother. Roll eyes to that, sis! I lay on my sister's abdomen. I even lift my feet to maximize the weight on her. She just lets out a weak grunt. I even press my weight harder againts her abdomen. Nope, i got nothing. You've got to be kidding me. Sleeping beauty. She sleeps like the dead. I guess thats why mum came to me for a help. Not gonna waste my time with this sleeping beast then. She might be dead tired after the filming and the award attending. I decided to just leave her sleep for more before i really have to wake her for dinner. I close Soojung unnie's door behind me and walk to Sooyeon unnie's room. Weird calling her by her korean name. I am more comfortable calling them by their english name but yea i just let my mouth decides. Again i dont bother to knock, gracefully letting myself in.

"Yah! What did i told you about knocking?"

She shots me a glare, i shot her a mischievous smile and finger hearts in return. She eases up on her furious face after that. Perks of being little sister. Cute little sister, i mean. Sushhh! Your argument is invalid!

"Yes...hold on, give me a second please"

She is on the phone. She yelled at me but instantly turns to her soft tone once she talks to whoever it is on the phone.

"What is it Ly?"

She holds her phone's microphone and put it on her lap, to prevent the other end to listen to our convo. Does it really work though?

"Lets head downstair and help mum preparing for dinner"

I lean my side to the door frame, my right hand still holding the door knob.

"Im still on an important phone call, i'll be down when im done, okay?"

She nods at me and gestures her hand, signaling me to go ahead and close the door. You see, famous sisters and not to mention a CEO sister, means less time for you. It can be frustrating at times but thats okay. I walk down to the kitchen to see my mum concentrating on her cooking.

"Checking on your sisters?"

My mum spare me a quick glance as i hopped on the kitchen counter. She smiles as she sees me nodding with my pouty face.

"Miss them?"

I weakly nod my head again, staring at whatever my mum is cooking now.

"I supposed to have more time with them in China but their schedule was just hectic"

"They have a few days off before their next schedule, so dont worry, sweetheart"

My mum is right. They will have a few days off before their next schedule. So why sulking? Right? Sorry, i just miss them so bad. I am no different from you guys. Looking at their social media accounts when i miss them, because we hardly meet eventough we're living in the same bloody house. It is evenmore frustrating, isnt it?? I nod at my mum and having a thin smile on to let her know that i am okay now.

"Oh and mum?"

"Hmm?"

"Jess' birthday is near"

"Right?"

"Does she have to spend her birthday with her fans again?"

My mum now looking for a bowl for the deliciously looking chicken something she has been making.

"Im afraid she does but dont worry im pretty sure that her birthday event wont be at her exact birth date"

"I know but still..."

"Sweetheart, your sister is a big star, she is an idol, she wants to do that for the sake of her fans but she wont, ever, ever, stop caring about you. You know you means alot to her, sweety"

Now my mum is putting the now full with delicious chicken bowl on the dining table. I know i should have helped but she did it herself. Well at least im here accompanying her. I weakly nod and set the table up since my mum done with her cooking already.

"Can i have Amber sleeping over?"

"With you or your sister?"

"With me of course, they are not gonna ended up sleeping if they are together"

"Lydi..."

"Talking mum, talking"

I know that she knows that i meant more than that. She just shakes her head and smile instead carry on with the topic.

"Sure then. Better yet ask her to come for dinner as well"

"That is actually a good idea, mum. Let me ring her"

My mum giving me an approval nod and i pull out my phone at exact time it vibrates. KamJjong Oppa. Well okay this is unusual. Kai oppa doesnt really call people. Well ofcourse i know him. As you know, i am SM's dancer and i am pretty much a choreographer, junior choreographer. I have sessions with almost all of SM groups, especially f(x). So yea, i do know him. I still wondering what will his phone call about as i answer his call.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Soojin-a?"

"Nae oppa?"

"Hei there. Uhm I remember you told me that your friend is a veterinarian, im wondering can you give me his contact?"

"Ah HyunJae oppa? Yea, sure, is everything okay though?"

HyunJae oppa is a friend of mine. He is a veterinarian, i met him when i volunteered at the local animal shelter. I love dogs, cats, even snakes. But mum wont let me have any pet other than my fishes. To mend my broken heart i go volunteer at the local shelter to just being able to play with them. He is older than me, i think he is in the same age as Jess unnie. He lives at the same neighborhood, so i met him quite often at the local basketball court where i usually play. So yea we grew closer since.

"I think something wrong with Monggu but im not sure. His veterinarian is out of town, so yea..."

"Oh god. I think you better take him there so HyunJae oppa can examine him closely"

"Yea i know but..."

"Where are you now?"

"Exo dorm"

"Okay, i can pick you up and take you to HyunJae oppa, how's that sound?"

Dont ask me why i do that. Im just worried about Monggu. I like him, i play with him alot too, so i just wanted to help.

"Are you sure? I dont want to trouble you"

"I'll be there in thirty minutes"

"Thanks alot Soojin-a"

"Dont mention it oppa"

After we ended up our call, I scroll through my contacts list to find HyunJae oppa contact. Before i even find his contact mum asks me,

"Is everything alright dear?"

I swiftly look up to her and then look back to my phone, keep on searching of HyunJae oppa contact.

"Uhh that was JongIn oppa, his dog is sick"

"Exo Kai? Him? The news? With your sister?"

I finally found the contact and quickly dial it. Hearing my mum i give her light nod gaining her nodding to my answer. Well yes the news, mum didnt really have a say on the decision, it upsets her abit. I briefly explain to HyunJae oppa about Kai oppa's dog and tell him that we're gonna be there in an hour.

"Mum i'll be back in 2 hours or less, you guys go ahead with the dinner"

"Cant you go after dinner? Your sisters are not gonna be happy with your absence"

"Uhmm then wait for me?? I promise i'll be quick??"

My mum sighs in defeat, my aegyo works every time.

"Alright then, i'll heat it up later then, please be quick"

I smile and kiss my mum's cheek before i run to the car. My mum's car. She have this cute black Volkswagen Beetle. Well actually i chose it for her. I just feel like that it suits her, both of my sisters agreed. As for me, i like cars with a strong appearance. Like Range Rover or Jeep Wrangler. Yeah well. I drive as careful yet as fast as possible to get to Exo dorm. I texted him telling him that i am near. As i arrived at their building, Kai oppa is already standing and waiting for me at the front of the building with Monggu in his embrace. He enters the car right after he realized that its me.

"Thanks alot Soojin-a, sorry for troubling you"

"Its nothing oppa. Hang in there Monggu-ya"

I glance at weak Monggu and hold his paw. Me and Kai oppa had volunteered for several social work together. With some other SMTown members as well of course. Animal shelter is one of the place we volunteered, just because we love dogs. Dance and dogs, pretty much sums up me and Kai oppa interaction. We never really properly talk. This, in the car just the two of us is bloody new. A little uncomfortable, even more after that news. The car ride is really quite just perfect indication that we're not that close yet.

"Im sorry about the news"

He says, breaking the relatively comfortable silence.

"Why would you? Its not your fault"

He nods as he keeps on caressing now sleepy Monggu.

"Is Soojung and Amber noona okay?"

"Amber didnt take it quite well but they are okay now, dont worry"

The released photos annoyed Amber, surely. The article, the official statement, well everything pretty much irritates her. I think everyone who knows aware of that. So it is only natural for Kai oppa to feel sorry. Damn! They made it so convincing. But again that was the purpose. As we arrived at HyunJae oppa office, i let Kai oppa talk to him as i make my way outside to text Amber.

`Dude. My house. Dinner. Sleepover`

I pressed send and it doesnt take long for Amber to ring me.

"You could've text me your answer"

"I'm telling you my answer. Well, sure but whats the occasion?"

"Do i need one?"

"Nope but i dont know how can you always ask for me in my exact free time?? I mean have you asked my manager for my schedule??"

I scoff at her question. Tsk it doesnt even necessary, i just know. Its true though, it always in her free time when i ask her to come over or just out to play and i dont even know her schedule.

"Psychic Jung. Whatever. Just get your there, okay?"

"Wait, you arent home?"

"I will be and i wanna see you there when im home"

"As you wish little one! On my way"

The line went dead. I sit myself in the waiting room. Hopefully Monggu is alright. Bored of waiting, i decided to randomly chat someone. That someone, the chosen one will be, Tiff unnie. Haha she loves me too much.

`Whatcha doin?`

`Looking through your silly pictures on my phone`

`Cant get enough of me huh?`

`Nu uh`

`Any plan for Jess' birthday?`

`Lets bake her birthday cake, sounds good?`

`Can we succed?`

`We have to!`

`Meet up for details??`

`Come by the dorm tomorrow`

`See ya tomorrow then!`

`Love ya little one!`

`I dont`

`I still do!` She can be bossy but thats only because she cares. I am glad that Jess unnie have her as her friend. I am also glad that she takes care of my fragile Taeyeon unnie. Though Jessica unnie being all jealous over their closeness and giving Taeyeon unnie hard time and amusement for Tiff unnie. Sometimes i found myself wishing that the three of them would ended up together. Yeah like the three of them together. As in more than just a friend kind of together. Call me weird but they are need each other. Just as my thought could turn into some complicated , Kai oppa and HyunJae oppa come out. HyunJae oppa side-hugging me as he explain some more to now reliefed Kai oppa.

"You need to come out to the court and play sometimes Lydia"

"I know right? I'll make sure i come next time oppa"

"Promise?"

He holds up his pinky finger. He maybe a tall, very tall, and well built man, but he have this soft and kid at heart. He is good at taking care of people, his younger buddies. He treats me ice cream all the time.

"Miss me much?"

He smiles playfully grab my hand and hook my pinky with his. Well that is forced promise then. I bid him goodbye and drive back to Exo dorm. I just got my driving lisence so i enjoy driving.

"Thank you Soojin noona. Monggu is so thankful"

He holds up one of Monggu's paws as he talks in a cute tone. I scratch the back of Monggu's ear and talk to him in equally ridiculous tone.

"Thanks again Soojin. Send my hi to Sooju..."

"Im sorryoppa but dont get too carried away with the play"

"I...I-i-i didnt mea..."

"Its alright, i know, im just saying dont get too far with it"

"Im sorry..."

"Just, you know, act like you used to. I know that you had a crush on her but you also know that she is with Amber, im asking you to respect that"

He doesnt say anything, he just nods his head and says his goodbye and some more thanks and sorry before steps back and closes the car door. Im maybe being overly sensitive but i dont like that he seems to enjoy the set up. I quickly drive back home. Soojung unnie is awake, she is in the living room talking excitedly with her llama.

"Where have you been?"

I hear Jess unnie asks as she descends the stairs gracefully.

"Uhh out, lets have our dinner, shall we? Im starving" I dont wanna ruin the mood, especially Amber's. Thankfully Jess unnie doesnt push it. My mum then heats up our dinner and i set up the table. Jess unnie goes to dad's room and calls him for dinner and Soojung unnie and Amber follow me to the kitchen.

"Thank god the princess is awake, or else i'd spend a good 30 minutes to wake her up

" "It took me uhmm well 25 minutes"

Amber joins in teasing Soojung unnie. I exchange glances and smiles with Amber.

"She is a log when she is sleeping"

"More like you guys dont know how to wake me"

"Like hell somebody would know how to, even mum gives up on waking you up"

Eventhough i know that she lacks of sleep so that is pretty much why she sleeps like the dead on top of the fact the she is a heavy sleeper, me and Amber are just love to . Mum doesnt say anything, smiles instead. We sit ourselves down on our respective chair and waits a little more for dad and Jess. As they arrive, he gives me and Soojung unnie a hug and a kiss. We just see him now.

"You girls had a nice rest today? Oh and hello there Amber"

"Hai mr.Jung"

We start to enjoy the food and having a nice conversation with everyone. I especially am always really enjoy our dinner. Evenmore when we have all of us on the table. Not much of an event but is a good time to just sit, enjoying the food whilst catching up and having a good laugh, you know just bonding time. That is why we always try to have a dinner together. We are enjoying tonights dinner as the night gets deeper. But My mum and dad excuss themselves because they have to wake up early for work tomorrow. The four of us stay for a little bit more.

"Care to come with me to the office tomorrow, Lydia?"

Jess unnie asks me as she slowly but surely cleans up the table, being a responsible big sister she is.

"Huh? Why?"

"New sunglasses samples are just delivered. I need you to put it on to your cute little face and hear what you think"

"Im awesome, i know"

"See, you guys do this a lot to her. Look how cocky she is"

"Oh look whos talking"

Did i tell you the perks being the maknae? You have everyone's attention, so here you go.

"Yea you do that as well Am"

Soojung unnie, of course comes to my rescue. Haha. Amber is shutted there. Well Amber and Soojung unnie cant really have their hands to theirselves now. Their chairs are so damn close they might as well have one chair for the two of them. Soojung unnie is playing with Amber's hair and Amber is poking my sister's cheek and her other hand circles Soojung unnie's waist. Their faces are inch away from each other.Cute or cringe worthy? You decide. I mean they , yes, just stop giving others something to imagine what they'd do. I guess that is why Jess unnie decides to quickly cleans up and not seeing them all being lovey dovey. Makes her misses Taeyeon unnie, i guess. As Jess unnie finished clean up and excused herself, i decided to stay with the love birds.

"You know, you owe me big time Am"

"How so??"

"I gave up my time with Soojung unnie for you, because i know you'd hardly see each other evenmore after this, i even lied to mum"

"What did you lie about now Lydia?"

Soojung unnie says in her stern voice. Dont worry sis it was just a little white lie.

"I told her that Amber gonna have a sleep over with me, which obviously never gonna happen"

"You know what sis, i love you"

"No, i love you sis and you love Amber"

I roll my eyes at my excited sister. Just the thought of what might happen with the two of them locked in the same room excites her, Jessus!

"I love you more though sis"

She winks at me. She does have a lot of aegyos in front of her llama. So now Soojung unnie leans her back againts Am's chest, holding hands and...blah. Lemme help you guys, just imagine any skinship that is possible in that possition. With Jessica unnie is not around, and me pretty much not there, well they are too comfortable with me so they dont bother to behave, the skinship is just getting heavier.

"You guys need to control your hormones or whatever. Ease up on the pda, please"

"Someone's jealous"

"Huading awards. You guys were all over each other, thank god you guys didnt eat each other's faces"

"What is wrong with that?"

"Uh the company released that ridiculous news for a reason, yet you guys were this close to ruin it"

I make a small gap between my thumb and forefinger to let them see how close they were about to ruin the cover up story. They are looking to each other doesnt seem to get what im talking about.

"Dude, there are so much fancams from that event. You were all over each other. Im pretty sure the company will call you guys up soon"

"There are fancams???"

Amber's eyes are wide open. How on earth its surprising? I mean of course there would always cameras following them around.

"Hell yea, and they are starting to think that it was all set up with Soojung unnie and Kai oppa. I mean im not saying dont interact at all but you know, stay within the friendly interaction"

"Wha..."

Amber slumps back to her seat. Exchaging glances, worried glances with Soojung unnie.

"Yea you guys are doommed. I know that your mum says you'll be crossing borders but please stay within the borders this time, its for your own good"