The Need

Daily Life of Youngest Jung

Llamajol : Princess

Llamajol : lol

Kjungbadumtss : ...
Llamajol : your screen name 😂
Kjungbadumtss : kjung ftw
Llamajol : are you high?
Kjungbadumtss : up in the sky
Llamajol : Princess staphh 😂
Llamajol : you might need to change your screen name

Kjungbadumtss changed her screen name to Kjungfab

Kjungfab : done
Llamajol : seriously?
Kjungfab : yasss
Llamajol : you fap too? ㅋㅋ
Kjungfab : fab with a "b" not a "p"
Kjungfab : ert!
Llamajol : lol ik
Llamajol : but do you fap too?
Llamajol : Princess?
Llamajol : ...
Llamajol : okay i'm sorry Princess
Llamajol : change back to your usual screen name please

Kjungfab changed her screen name to Kjungftw

Llamajol : Princess
Llamajol : lol
Kjungftw : ...
Kjungftw : what now?
Llamajol : your forehead
Kjungftw : wut?
Llamajol : have you seen ranting monkey eps?
Kjungftw : nope
Llamajol : it indeed is huge
Kjungftw : you said its cute
Llamajol : it is
Llamajol : and it is huge
Kjungftw : fu
Llamajol : yes please!!
Llamajol : ...
Llamajol : ...
Llamajol : Princess!!!!
Llamajol : i'm sorreehh!!
Llamajol : ...come back here jsj!
Llamajol : ...
Llamajol : noooooooo

"Oh my god sis, did she just-"

My sister quickly pinch my lips as she realize what am I going to say. There is a hint of pink hue across her cheek. Damn that facial control she have! How is she manage to stay expressionless?

We are lying on my bed. My sister just get back from China last night. And now we are spending time on our gadgets together here in my room. Yea. I stopped trying to make a conversation because my sister is just to engrossed into her absurd chat with Amber and her members. I know they haven't seen each other in a while, but hei me too. I lie on my stomach as I surf the net, then I got a new chat.

"Oh look. She sent me a chat"

"Predictable"

"Lol"

"You're not just talking to me in a text term"

"I think I did lol"

"Lydia stop"

"No- okay okay, geez"

One does not simply surrender but when Kjungftw lifts her arm to hit you, you might as well run for dear life. Haven't seen her llama doesn't mean she have to throwing fits. My sister shoves down my head and ruffles my hair, slightly tugging the corner of her lips. I turn my gaze to my laptop to reply Amber's chat.

Llamajol : lydiaaaaaaaa
Llamajol : .........
Llamajol : Ya!
Llamajol : ya jung soo jin!
Llamajol : seriously lydia?
Lydilydia : geez
Lydilydia : my sister throwing fits
Lydilydia : thanks to you
Llamajol : noooooo
Llamajol : what to do??!?
Lydilydia : go f urself
Lydilydia : lol
Lydilydia : you ask for it ber
Llamajol : i haven't gotten any
Lydilydia : eww
Lydilydia : tmi!!!
Llamajol : lol
Llamajol : yah!
Lydilydia : wut?
Llamajol : why aren't you replying?
Lydilydia : 'lol' that was all u wrote
Lydilydia : what am i supposed to write back?
Llamajol : ...
Llamajol : ur no fun
Lydilydia : lol
Lydilydia : what do u want?
Llamajol : lets go for an ice cream
Lydilydia : ur buying
Llamajol : fine
Lydilydia : pick me up
Llamajol : geez no
Llamajol : I'll drop by after we got ice cream
Lydilydia : u got the deal

I push my body up and close by laptop. I strip off my comfy sweatpants and put on my washed ripped jeans. Yup. Blanc & Eclare. Shameless advertising. Lol. You know, not caring what you wear while your sister owns a fashion line is just..not right? Yea, that's what Jessica unnie have been telling me. I let them dress me, I've always let them. But after B&E they kind of going slightly overboard? Okay sshttt. Don't tell them that or I'd get an earful.

"Where are you going?"

"Ice cream with the llama"

"What?"

"She'll drop by, don't worry, and we'll get you some"

I look into the mirror one last time, making sure my hair appropriate enough to leave the house. I tuck a small hem of my plain white tee into my jeans. I see my sister lying on her stomach scrolling through her phone, trying to suppress a smile. She looks like an awkward first time model.

"Oh just don't suppress that smile" I tease my sister.

She then rolls to her back and grab random stuff on her reach. My sister then throw my stuffed shark doll, hardly suppress her smile.

"You're allowed to express happiness, my dear princess" I say in a moking tone, imitating Amber.

Another stuffed animal doll flies across the room. I rush my way out of my room before she can throw another thing.

"My dear princess-nim" I say one more time before I close the door shut, merong towards her.

"Lydia Jung!" My sister screams from inside the room.

"Lol sis, love you!"

My sister is saying something, I hardly hear it, probably some empty threat. I just shrug my shoulder and make my way downstairs.

"Lydia?"

"Yes mummy?" I hear my mum calls as I descending the stairs.

"Have you- oh, going somewhere?"

"Yes. Ice cream, with llama"

"Oh"

"Do you need me for anything, mum?"

"Uhm I just got a call from the office, they need me back. Can you please cook dinner for your sister and your dad? Or at least order in?" My mum is tidying up her documents which scattered all over the dining table.

"Oh okay, don't worry. Jessie will be home soon. I'm sure we can come up with something"

My mum plants a kiss on my forehead, slings the strap of her bag on her shoulder. "Okay, make sure you come home before daddy, okay honey?"

"Yes, ma'am. I'll be back in an hour" I salute my mum and got her ruffles my hair. I walk my mum to her car.

"I'm sorry I will be missing dinner" she rolls down her window and propped her chin on the window frame.

"It's okay mum. Take care"

"Okay, I'll be back before midnight. Love you, honey"

"Love you too, bye mum"

After my mum's car disappeared from the sight, I make my way to the ice cream parlour me and Amber agreed to meet. It isn't that far from home, it only take 15 minutes walk. I remember that I didn't tell my sister that mum's gone. She is all alone. I then pull out my phone to text her.

'Mum's left to the office so ur all alone, better lock the front door'

She doesn't like to be left alone, but now she doesn't actually have a choice. Well it doesn't make sense, she doesn't like to be left alone yet she always all into her phone when we're around. Not always but most of the time. Unless Jessie gets into her big sis mode and snatches her phone away.

'Oh and beware of what might be under your bed'

I just had to. She's not a scardy cat but the idea of being all alone and that under-your-bed-monster crap are enough to make her at least uncomfortable. Childish? We all are.

'Get back here quick!'

See? Told ya! She probably sitting on the couch downstairs. I leave out the fact that Jessie might be home in a few minutes now, for the sake of giving my sister uncomfortable feeling. I smile at my little victory.

Just after I put my phone back into my jeans pocket, it vibrates again, indicating an incoming call, it's Jessie.

"Sup, Jessie?"

"You sound like a gangster"

"Sup dough" I say in an overly done gangster low voice, let's just say I'm good at imitating. "That's how a gangster sounds like"

I hear her giggles at the other end. "Whatever. Anyway, I'll be home by dinner time, something come up"

"Nooo, mum's got called back to the office, she wants you to cook for dinner" I whine. There's a short pause before she answer.

"Okay, I'll bring food home. Anything specific you want?" I hear some shuffling sounds on the background. She is probably busy now.

"Ummm no, anything's fine. Bring me ice cream?"

"Ugh why do I have to deal with not one but two ice cream addicts?" Nothing new. Me and Taeyeon unnie got scolded a lot for loving ice cream too much.

"Please?" I plead. I don't have to. She'd still bring me some.

"Green tea, right?" She sighs.

"Yup!" My excited answer got her to chuckles.

"Okay, see you in a few hours"

I put my phone back to my pocket and speed myself up to the ice cream parlour. When I reach there, Amber already got herself an ice cream. She is almost finish her treat.

"Can't you at least wait for me?" I sit myself down across her.

"Don't worry I planned to get my second with you" I roll my eyes at her then get myself up to get mine.

"Let's enjoy this on the way back" I say to her as I scan the line of various ice cream flavours. I remember Taeyeon unnie about coconut flavored ice cream is darn good. So I tell Auntie Yooju that I'd get the coconut one today.

"Why?"

"Krys is home alone. Maybe you'd get some" I glance at her, smiling knowingly, she almost chocking on her ice cream. Her surprise face didn't go unnoticed by me.

"Dude!"

"What?" Auntie Yooju hands me my ice cream with my favourite vanilla waffle cone. I pay for my ice cream and thank her before I get back to my seat.

There is a hint of pink on her cheeks. Geez this two. "Go and get your ice cream and head back. We better hurry if you wanna get la-"

Amber puts her palm to prevent me to finish my sentence. Just like what Krys did earlier. They both certainly will be all over each other once they meet. The idea is there, it only needs a little push and boom! They can't actually control their raging hormone.

Amber quickly getting her ice cream and we are heading back. She eats her ice cream in an extreme speed. Haha excited much? Geez. Her walk pace become a lot faster that usual. She impatiently looking back to me as if telling me to speed the up. Of course I gotta make them suffer first. I deliberately slows down my pace, pretend to enjoying my ice cream. I see from my periphery Amber frustratingly swing the plastic bag of two tubes of ice cream. Smh. So much for being understanding sister. I quickly finish my ice cream and speed up my walk, catching up with Amber.

"We're home"

As we reach home, Amber shoves me the plastic bag at me and rush her way upstairs.

"What the.."

"Language, Lydia, language"

"I didn't even- whatever"

I walk to the kitchen and store the ice cream into the freezer. Oh . They are not doing it in my room. I quickly dash to my room. Open up my do- ,

"Holy- guys no, not in my bloody ro-"

Amber is sitting on my sister, bending down and eating up her face. I bet they didn't even say hi. She waves her hand signaling me 'too late, dude' and dismiss me. Oh, man! I slam the door shut, grumpyly walk back to the kitchen for ice cream. I bring back upstairs a tube of green tea ice cream to my sister's room. I turn her tv on. Watching the Teen Wolf re-run. Setting the volume up because they are being darn loud. Just because they have the house to themselves doesn't they have to be so loud.

"Geez, those two"

I hear faint voice calling my name. I quickly press the mute button. Oh no, crap, it's mum. I run out from my sister's room and go inside my room.

"Guys, shut up, mum's home"

A pure horror is clear on their faces. The moans and groans instantly died down. They freeze in their- that position and I make my way out of the room.

"Yes, mum?"

"I come back to get some documents I left behind. What was that sound? Is that your sister? Is it from your room?" My mum says from her work room as I make my way there.

"Huh? Oh, we are playing 007 mum, the loser gotta have an indian bap, you know, slaps on your back, I kinda hit unnie too hard. Hehe" My mum eyes me. Let's hope that she buys it.

"Okay I got everything I need, I'm heading back, okay? Play nice, honey. Bye Krystal"

No answer. Damn great. Man, what do they do without me.

"Maybe they are still playing mum, we put the music on, they probably won't hear you" She nods. Hah, that was clo- my mum abruptly stops her way exiting the house. Narrowing her eyes and whisper,

"You're not trying to cover up for your sister now, are you?"

. Gotta play cool.

"Cover up for what?" I knitted my brows to be more convincing.

"Amber's here, right?" I nod "They are not..you know.."

Lol bingo, mum! She knew, haha!!

"Eww mum, no, in my room? Hell no!"

"Lydia" She shots me glare.

"I'm sorry, I mean no, of course not, mum" She nods, and pats my head before entering the car.

"Play nice, okay? See you later sweety" She says before closing her car door. Thank god she believes me. Oh my, things I do for my sisters.

"Okay, see you mum"

I watch her car disappeared in the corner then I run inside. I check the time, daddy will be home in an hour. Gotta warn those two. I take two steps at once when I make my way upstairs. Opening up my door expecting them to be- yea well. My room smells like . Gosh. I'll get them to change the sheets for me. They owe me a bunch!

"Dad will be home in an hour. I'm not gonna cover your up anymore" I say before I exit my room.

After a little over 30 minutes, the breathless sound have died down. Thank goodness. I tell them to freshen up and change the damn sheet. I make my way downstairs, sitting on the couch waiting for daddy to come home. Instead of dad, Jessie enters with an abundant of foods. She looks exhausted. Her skin is kinda flush. Trailing behind her there is Taeyeon unnie with equally flush skin. Wait. Hell no, no way! Did they just- in the car? I thought I did heard something from the garage. Oh.my.god.

"Here. Heat it up. I'm gonna go change" Jessie hands me plastic bags with some plastic containers inside. Jessie brings home pasta and deserts from our favourite French restaurant.

"Hei Soojin-a" Taeyeon unnie greets me, kinda breathless. Lol, they certainly did.

"Hai unnie" I put out a smug smile and wiggle my brows at her. Giving her knowing look. Her face instantly turns red, reaching up to her ears. Her eyes widen and she places her forefinger on to her lips telling me to keep it to myself. Jessica unnie is not really being open about her life just like the other two. Taeyeon unnie does, but not Jessica unnie, and Taeyeon unnie respect that. I'm mirroring her by pressing my finger on to my lips, making a zipping gesture over my lips, and wink at her, telling her that their not-really-a-secret is save with me.

Daddy is home just right at the dinner time. I got all the food heated up and all set on the table. As I call the dinner's ready, daddy and the two couples get themselves sitting down. After a prayer, we finally dig in.

"So girls, what have you guys been up to today?" Dad asks, eying the two couples and then me, smiling.

HAHA humping each other, dad! The couples exchanging nervous look, slightly surprised by daddy's question. Oh dad, you have no idea, not at all.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Quite short, but I hope it worth your time!

Thank you for the support!