The News

Daily Life of Youngest Jung

"Why are you acting so weird today?'

"Im not acting weird, what do you mean?"

Yeah right, that is roll-eyes worthy lie Ber. Eventhough i know very well why she is acting weird, but i am willing to make her to admit it.

"Oh cmon! You need to lie better than that to make me believe"

"What are you talking about Lydia? I am not lying"

She have her hands on her jacket pocket with her gaze sticks to the ground. We are walking to the company building from her place. I stay the night last night. f(x) just get back from China from some award show, minus Vic unnie. Krystal unnie was calling me all furious last night knowing that i'd stay the night at Amber's instead being home welcoming her. Well, i know that this is gonna happen so yea i need to be with Amber to ease her up.

"Cmon spill it mate"

She stops her steps, i stop mine after making few steps further than her then turn my body around to face her. She lets out a deep sigh. She is definitely not being her usual cheerful self, and that is why i decided to stay the night and wait for her to come home.

"You know what it is, right?"

I pout and shaking my head toward her.

"Nope, i dont. Enlighten me please"

She is not buying it though. She knows that I know her too well to say no. Like I said earlier, i wanted her to admit it, to actually say it that it is exactly why she is being like this, because that surely will help her to feel better. When you admitting how you are feeling right now, no matter how embarassing or childish your reason might be, it will put your mind in ease by admitting that those feelings are exist.

"Seriously Ly?"

"Yea please do enlighten me"

Cmon mate it is not that hard to admit it. She lets out another loud sigh.

"Why do the company need to comfirm it? Does that even necessary?"

"What? Krystal unnie and Kai oppa?"

"Jeez yes, what else?"

Yup, i knew it. Of course this is what bother her. We continue our walk to the company. Amber keeps on  showing how annoyed she is. She is kicking small innocent rocks she spots. I feel her though, i mean its stressing enough to hide her and Krystal unnie's relationship from the public already and now the company needs to set up some ridiculous pairing for Krystal unnie in order to maintain her image. You know, South Korea, well Asia in general, is a conservative country, so Krystal unnie and Amber unnie's relationship is kind of a special relationship that Korea or Asia is yet to accept. Well it is a good thing that the company didnt stop them for being together, but the company needed to protect their idol images and make sure that the fans keep on the idea that Krystal unnie and Amber are perfectly straight, despite the fans' ships. At the end of the day, what the company does is only for their best eventhough it also annoyed her.

"You know that the company did that to protect the both of you right?"

"Yes, i am very well aware of that. But, is there any bad thing occur so that they need to set up that fake date? People not even talk about me and Krystal in a bad way anymore, i mean the ship is still there but nothing bad is being talked about"

"The date was back in February Am, they set that up just in case something bad do occur"

"Fake date Lydia and I know that it was in February and i know why, but what bugs me is that why on earth Krystal didnt tell me about the date? She didnt tell me that the company will come up with such plan, confirming . I found out it all this morning, from the news, not her herself"

"She didnt tell you?"

Amber shakes her head hard, pouting. Oh , why didnt my sister tell her?

"She seriously didnt tell you???"

"No she didnt mate, i am in the dark all this time"

"Maybe it keeps on slipping off of her mind"

"Yeah right, for a month?"

Yea it is just not make sense for you to forget such thing. I mean this is big for the both of them,this is about them, with my sister not telling Amber this, i am pretty sure that Amber could be starting to think that my sister actually does have a real feeling toward Kai oppa or other bad thing possible, which is not good. Well i am not letting something bad happen to my precious otp.

"Okay look, we cant assume as to why my sister didnt tell you. I bet she have her own reason and it is only fair for her if you give her a chance to explain. I know you are upset but dude, i am not letting both of you getting into a bad blood because of this. What you guys need right now is to talk it out. Let her know what you think, what you feel, just let it out, just dont break up please??"

"Why the hell would I breaking up with her, you stupid!"

"I dont know, im sorry. Im just worried"

"That wont happen, Ly. I love her too much to be able to let her go, i'll be suffo..."

"Yea enough with the cheesiness, i dont need to hear that"

Well at least she is smiling now. She have me in her arms now, ruffling my hair as we can see the building just few more metres before us. Just then my phone vibrates in my jeans pocket. It is Krystal unnie calling.

"Hel..."

"Yah, where are you?"

"Hello to you too unnie"

"Where the hell are you Jung Soo Jin?"

Oh okay she is furious about something, well that is my full korean name she used. Uh Oh i am in trouble.

"Err uhh i am walking to the company, almost there, err why?"

I can hear her frustrated sigh. Jesus have mercy.

"Okay wait for me there. Dont you dare to leave Jung Soo Jin"

"Wha.."

OF course she disconnected the line. Amber looks at me with her questioning look.

"Krystal?"

"Yes and she sounded pissed. "

"Watch your mouth young lady"

"Dont play saint with me please"

"Your sisters gonna kill me if they hear you cursing"

"Well not my problem"

She hits the back of my head as we enter the building, making our way to the practice room where the rest of the dancers are there, stretching already. So much for being deligent, i hardly keep up with them. Well Jungs always are a strong-willed person but low on stamina. We eat alot, we sleep alot, we get tired easily. Yes, Jung being Jung, cant betray your blood.

"Good morning guys"

Me and Amber greet the dancers unnies excitedly.

"Morning Am, morning little Jung"

One does not simply call me by my first name. No idea why little Jung is being their favorite nickname of me.

"Talk to her right when she is here"

"So that you wont get scolded for whatever it is?"

We are now sitting on the corner, quite far from where the dancers are. You caught me there Am. I cant stop thinking  what is that makes my sister furious other that me staying at Amber's. I mean that is an obvious reason, but she sounded more upset that she did last night. I should be worried.

"That too. It is better to talk it out now and having a good mood for the practice other than being all gloomy while practicing"

Amber is nodding her head agree. Yes please talk to her right after she walks in that door. I cant face furious Krystal. Scardy cat you say? well you need to see it for yourself how scary furious Jungs could possibly be. By Jungs, i mean minus me. My sisters and my parents say that i am rather cute when i am furious, so i have no confident on being one. As if my sister's arrival couldnt be more sooner, she is abruptly makes her way in.

"Jung Soo Jin, come and follow me. Now!"

Everyone in the practice room instantly went quiet. All eyes are on me, pitying me. Amber is not helping either, she is just sitting there watching me dragged away from the practice room. I thought you agreed to talk to her right after she walks in, i guess she is just as scared as i am now.

"What is about staying with Amber when you clearly know that i am coming home and obviously wanting you to be there?"

So it is about me staying at Amber's. I am glad that it is not something else.

"Errmm..."

"Jung Soo Jin"

"Uh..so that i can ease her when the news broke out"

"What??"

"You and Kai oppa dating news?"

"Ah that, Amb.."

"You didnt tell her sis"

She didnt say anything, just staring at me. SHe is probably realizing that she didnt tell Amber about it, she is probably thinking why the hell she didnt tell her or why the hell it keeps on sliping off of her mind.

"Is she okay?"

"Didnt you see?"

"I didnt see her, i was.."

"She is upset, like really really upset. You owe her an explanation sis"

My sister pushes her hair back. She maybe is expressionless but it is more than enough for me to know that she is feeling bad and feeling sorry. She is probably thinking on how is she going to explain herself to her precious llama.

"I thought you told her about it. Even so i still need to be with her, she is so sensitive about you related stuff,in case she decided to do something stupid"

My sister keeps her silence, biting her lips and pushing her hair back. Yes, i do know that the news gonna be released today, they actually had a talk about it. And what Amber says about why would the company felt the need to break out the news now is that to be less suspicious. Remember when the BaekYeon news broke out? They said, the public, it was only a set up, only a distraction from the crazy things that was going on within the company, only to direct the public attention away from the mess by creating such scene. Well it was partly true, i mean almost entirely true. Same reason but not quite. But this time, its TaengSic. Again, the company had to do it for the sake of their idol image, they said, but honestly the reason they had to do is that exactly what the public thought. They just using TaengSic for an excuse, i mean they perfectly fine by giving out cold aura between both of them to hide their relationship, but the company needed an excuse to cool things off. Which im not sure whether the fake date were helping the situation or not. It felt so terrible to see your sister walk out that company door in tears in the midst of the mess that year. The reason behind it, i shall keep it to ourselves for the sake of my sister. Not a pleasant year 2014 was. I cant believe it actually happen to the both of my sisters, fake something up to hide their true relationships. This industrie is a up place, but is also the brightest place. Well everything  always have good and bad side. But dont think entirely badly about the company, look back at the glorious years that both my sisters shine, i mean they still are but you know. They had a history with in the industrie, they had made the name out of themselves, gave us a good time and a good music and everything. Just remember that, and please do keep on supporting them. Sorry for being too emotional.

"Talk to her sis, and dont hide things. If it was because it keeps on slips through your mind then make sure that she knows that, what ever the reason is, she deserve to know. You do not really have a feeeling for Kai oppa right sis?"

"What are talking about Lydia? Of course i dont, he is just helping me with our situation, the company talked to him"

"Good then, i am not keen of the idea that kryber ship is sinking. Well taengsic ship is sinking as well but thats okay since they are way from sinking actually"

A smile formed on her face as she pinches my cheek. I know she will talk it out and everything will be fine again. So i walk back to the practice room and call for the llama. Both of them are then finding private place to talk, ehem, talk , *cough* *make up * *cough*. Leave that to them, will ya?? You know what irony is? The KaiStal news broke out exactly on April 1st, right? You know whats that date mean, right? They want you to believe a joke that is disguised as a fact on an April fool day. Too much?? Yeah deal with it.