[NHyuk] Games

Word Vomit

 

Hakyeon had been bugging Sanghyuk to go watch a movie together.

It only had been a few days since Sanghyuk popped the question and Hakyeon couldn't be any more thrilled. He'd wanted to spend time with his new lover but Sanghyuk wanted the opposite.

 

Don't get him wrong, Sanghyuk would love to spend time with his loving hyung but Sanghyuk wouldn't want any of the members finding out. He's been really good at hiding his emotions, even before debut. He seemed to be really good at it. On the other hand, Hakyeon was that type of person who could fill a room with his mood. If he were upset, everyone knew; if he were ecstatic, everyone knew; if he were in love, everyone knew. 

 

"Hyoggieee~" Hakyeon chimed, entering Sanghyuk's room. He flipped open the light switch and his excitement filled the room at the speed of light like so. In this way, the room was absolutely brighter. Sanghyuk squinted.

 

"Hyung... " Sanghyuk looked around to check if anyone else was around. It was great to have Wonshik as a roommate, if he weren't at his studio he'd sleep like he were hibernating. Plus, he was very hard to wake up so Hyuk felt free in their shared room. He signaled to Hakyeon and the older walked slowly toward Sanghyuk's bed. Hakyeon follows, sitting down beside him and leaning his head on the Hyuk's large shoulders. Sanghyuk thinking twice to shake him off. What the hell, Hakyeon would cling back anyways.

 

Magnetic.

 

Sanghyuk didn't want to start a fight whatsoever, he would continue to shake Hakyeon off of him but he's pretty sure he ain't gonna budge any time soon. "Hyoggie" Hakyeon speaks softly, understanding how Sanghyuk doesn't want any attention between them. There could only be the two of them.

 

"Hakyeon.." Sanghyuk replies, softly rubbing his cheek on Hakyeon's head nuzzling him close. The sound of his name with Sanghyuk's deep, husky voice explodes a surge of happiness through his veins. It wasn't N-hyung or hyung or even Hakyeon-hyung. It was just Hakyeon and he couldn't ask for anything sweeter, he smiles.

 

"Here."

 

"Hmm?"

 

"Ever played Super Mario?"

 

Hakyeon fondles the controller with his hands, trying out every button and joystick. "Don't you usually play with Wonshik or Jaehwan? I'm not really good at games, Hyoggie."

 

"I want to play with you"

 

"Oh," Hakyeon blushes, then directing his gaze at the screen to hide his blushing cheeks from the younger. "Thank you for choosing me, Hyoggie."