[NBin] Wang Chiang VS Lee Hongbin

Word Vomit

"I like Wang Chiang's character, he's so cool."

 

Hakyeon fiddles with his lover’s hands while watching this new drama they were airing. They both watched it together, Hakyeon leaning his head on Hongbin's shoulder all snuggly, warm against each other.  When suddenly a particular scene caused the older the jolt and sit up, moving closer to the screen, his eyes were instantly glued to their television as this 'Wang Chiang' was getting undressed. Articles of clothing suddenly off his person and on the floor in a blink. Hakyeon refusing to tear his gaze off the screen moving closer like a puppy wagging his tail.

 

"W-Wow---"

 

Hongbin rolled his eyes at his lover. Deep inside he was truly touched at his enthusiasm yet he was oddly annoyed. Or rather, jealous?

 

"Wang Chiang punch him! He's in your room!"

 

"When are you gonna stop talking to the screen?"

 

"Sorry, sorry, Beannie-ah. Chiang-ie is just so-"

 

"Yah, how could you swoon at him when I'm right here? Ah, this ahjumma..."

 

Hakyeon chuckled, leaning back in Hongbin's arms. His head finding itself comfortable between Hongbin's collarbone and his head gently on top of his, how cute. Maybe nuzzling a bit in such a warm cuddle, irresistibly adorable.

 

Eventually the episode came to an end with Hakyeon standing up then back down when the events were getting tough, swearing to himself, and at everything in their room, that he was going to walk out if anything bad happened to his favored character.  This alarmed Hongbin when his cue was to avoid a fit from the older.

 

"I wonder why Wang Chiang couldn't swim--"

 

Hongbin clicked his tongue which catches Hakyeon attention, glancing at the younger man on the sofa shaking his head. Obviously, it was because he was the actor. Hongbin understands Hakyeon’s eagerness at the drama but him asking such questions simply ticks him off. All he could do is shrug at both his emotions and his lover. Hakyeon approached him, squatting at his feet and placing his chin on Hongbin's knee. He looks up to a rather frustrated man and eventually catches his gaze.

 

"I can't wait to watch the next episodes, Beannie-ah. You were really good."

 

Hongbin blushes at the compliment, red clearly painting his pale skin and a smile forming that he tried oh, so hard to hide. His cheeks concaving in the most adorable way as his lips curved showing his infamous killer-dimples. Hakyeon soon finds himself blushing as well, making sure to look at another way to try and hide it.

 

"Come here."

 

Hakyeon then directs his attention at his lover at command and Hongbin leaned in close. Close enough that their lips brushed and a smirk forming on the other’s lips, dimples on cue. Hakyeon's eyes widened at Hongbin's actions but only leaning close for contact in response. A chaste, gentle kiss was shared at the recap of the episode played in the background and the two parted with pink cheeks and a plastered smile on their faces.