[WonTaek] Lucky Charm

Word Vomit

Jung Leo had been exhausted the past days and he's unable to hide it. As the stubborn nut he is, he continues to push himself to keep up with their schedule and as a hyung, he simply has to stay calm and be a good example to the younger ones. 

"H-Hyung-!!"

CRACK.

Taekwoon had slipped away to dreamland holding onto the trophy, crashing into the mirror. And now, fragments of that mirror was on the ground. Staff started to scramble around the dressing room for a broom to avoid any more injuries. 

"Yah! Pabo hyung" that sassy dimpled maknae called out while the giant maknae flung his arm at Taekwoon, pulling him down to the soft couch. 

"N-eomma said get some rest."

The two left their fatigued hyung in the dressing room, following the orders of the overlord supreme, Cha Hakyeon. Jaehwan tagging along with them leaving Wonshik infront of the broken mirror. 

"Hyung..." Wonshik hushed softly, appraching Taekwoon and closing the distance between them so he could talk in whispers. Taekwoon thought he was mocking him, its what their dongsaengs usually did and its a surprise how they hyungs are starting to get used to it. These devilish children were now theirs to bear forever. 

"Isn't this bad?" Wonshik whispered. "What's bad is that you're still here. Hakyeon's gonna throw a fit if he sees that you're still here." 

"Not that but-" Wonshik shoves his hand in his back pocket, handing over a small keychain to his hyung. "Here." 

Taekwoon holds it firmly in both hands, making sure to keep it safe yet firing death glares towards Wonshik. "7 years of bad luck if you break a mirror. Here's something to counter it."

Wonshik smiled, stood up and walked away. He gave Taekwoon his good luck charm. Ever since they debuted, Taekwoon heard from Hongbin that Wonshik did keep a good luck charm. It was a small Voodoo doll keychain he seemed to have bought at some souvenir store after their first win and he's kept it dearly since then. Taekwoon sets it down on the table after pinching the small doll a couple of times and leans his head on a pillow. Wonshik's sweet gesture started to carve a smile on his stoic face.

"That idiot."