[NBin] Google

Word Vomit

Muffled sounds, wall banging, mattress squeaking.

 

Those were the sounds coming out of Hakyeon's room.

 

Why, you ask?

Lee Hongbin asks the same question. This boy's curiosity was all set and fired up, trying to approach the slightly open door. Wonshik trying to talk him out of it every step he took and Sanghyuk urging him to take another one quick.

 

"Hyung, hurry up we're getting old here."

 

"Aish, Hyogie. Maybe N-hyung just needs to let out some.. frustrations." Jaehwan sat beside the two, clutching a bag of chips where Taekwoon immediately shoved his hand in.

 

Hongbin turned. Wonshik, Sanghyuk, Jaehwan-hyung, Taekwoon-hyung.

 

If all 5 of them were outside then.. what was happening inside?

 

And a laugh comes out from the muffled voice. Hakyeon cackled and starting banging on the wall again, Wonshik hid behind Taekwoon.

 

"Oooh, Wonshik-hyung. Maybe N-hyung's finally being possessed by the demon?"

 

The three laughed at the maknae's comment and Wonshik just continued to tremble behind Taekwoon, earning a shove from his annoyed hyung.

 

"... N-hyung?" Hongbin finally reaches the door. "What's going on in there..?"

 

"Binnie!" was the last heard of Lee Hongbin.

 

He was pulled in the room and the door slams behind them. Sanghyuk dedicates a moment of silence for dear hyung.

 

"Ever tried googling yourself, Binnie?" Hakyeon chuckled. "I tried it and found these." Hakyeon showed his phone, a couple dozen tabs found on his mobile browser and counting.

 

"What did you find exactly, hyung? We all started to get concerned-"

 

"Fanfiction."

 

Hongbin gave him his signature confused look, as if judging Hakyeon's entirety with that single word he let go from his lips but Hakyeon continued scrolling.

 

"Don't tell me you're reading them-"

 

"OH! There's one with you!"

 

Hongbin was just about to leave the room when he scrambled right next to Hakyeon as he's reached a second stage in curiosity. The tags read "NBin" and the title had "Toxic" in it, enough for him to cringe and look away but when he noticed Hakyeon slowly becoming engrossed in it, he decides to read along. The two kept quiet, making sure to read the fine piece of literature written by one of their precious Starlights. Hongbin started to burn pink on his cheeks as his eyes scrolled past the words but couldn't bear but look away to finish reading the last word. He glances at Hakyeon who seemed to experience the same thing, sweat dripping from his forehead and his breathing quickening. It was written too well to be put down and Hakyeon was starting to feel its effects, averting to Hongbin and pulling him close as gravity seemed to make them fall this way.

 

"Hyung-" Hakyeon hushed the younger. "Lock the door and turn the lights off."