Chapter 2 : Dealing

The Times
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You do realize that this is a working hour, right?”

“So what?”

“I tell Jules first.”

“No need, i already talk with her before. I ask her if i could bring you somewhere.”

“Fine. I’ll get my pursue.”

I walk to my desk with annoyed face and start to pack my things into my pursue.

“Goin somewhere?”

“Huh? Oh yeah.”

“With him?” she smirk at me.

“I swear there’s nothing going on between me and him.” I make a serious face.

“Okay then.” She replied “Hmm, Naeun dont think to much about it.” She said with a worry face.

“Sure, i’ll tell you later.” I smile at her and bid a goodbye then walking to meet that guy.

“Call me if something happend.” I swear i still could hear her speaking out loud.

We both walking side by side leaving the company, thus its irritating me to see how he walk confidently next to me. Im glad this is a new york, the last time it happend i could only see girls staring at him and talking behind my back.

“Im glad this is New York.” I said almost whisper. He then stop then look at me.

“What did you say?” “No, nothing.” I smile at him relieved.

We almost arrived at the front gate, then he walks faster than me and opened the door for while saying “Ladies first.” With his smile. Well i just smile him back and checked my surrounding.

“Gentleman.” “So, where are we going?”

“First, get in the car.”

“Are you gonna stop opening the door for me?”

“why? Im just being a gentleman, like you said.”

“The last time i checked you’re total jerk, .  How could you apply to where i work?”

“Its not like you own the whole things, you just working on there.”

“Its been a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter