Chapter 1 : A New Start

The Times
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tak , tak, tak,the sounds of heels on the road, walking through city . The sounds of car  everywhere around me a proof im in a busiest city in the world. Im literally moving to New Yorks seventh months  ago. I walking with my heels goin somewhere to start my whole new life, Im going to biggest building in this road. Did a forget to tell you ? im working as an editor for New York’s Daily Magazines.

I wore a white top crop with a brown mini skirt and a pretty syal around my neck beneath my long coat. I stepped in the building along with greet from some of my co-workers. After a couple of minutes, I finally arrived in front of my desk. I sit down and take my flashdisk from my pursue and open my notebook to start my work. Before that im standing from my seat going for some coffee to boost my mood.

“Oh Naeun, you arrive early today. “ a pretty girl with a long brunnete hair greet me. She wore a fashionable clothes in her slim figure with a gorgeous smile, I told you she is my bestfriend since we both starting to work here, Rachel. I often call her Rachie. At first she hate it, she thinks i just calling her like that cause i read a webtoon that had name Rachie in it (Where Tangenst Meets).

“Hmm, want a  coffee, miss?”

“Yes, please thankyou missy.”

I brought the coffee to her while standing next to her desk.

“What schedule for today?” i ask her still hold my coffee.

“wait, let me check for  a moment. Oh its here.” She rip a pink note from a wall

“A pink note for my Naeun sweety. Hmm it say that you had a meeting this afternoon with a new photographer.”

“Right, Jules say that she will hire some photographer  for a three months trial.”

“What do you think? I heard he’s some gorgeous guy from your  country. Jules find him at the exhibition.”

“Im not in the mood for relationship right now, thought im little bit envy with how Kyle treat you.”

“Thats not the point girl. Well. Oo ooh Jules coming.”

We both back to our desk immediately and begin working. After the chief gone away we both giggled. Stupid . Ra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter