Chapter 5 : Back to Normal

The Times
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ooooooooh yeaaaah, this story almost finish, cause today is my birthday here's i give you two chapters. >o<. I hope you guys like it, dont forget to comment every chapter, wether you like it or mybe give me some tips, i would gladly to take it. Happy Wednesday :))) ^^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


 

Naeun wandering around her house, worrying about chorong. Where is she? Is she not comin here? Or woohyun lying to me? She mumbling herself. Did she arrived when im not at home? What if she came here then realized im not at home then she leaved ? what if... ding dong...

Naeun running toward the door as soon as he heard that.

“Coffee?” he put the coffee to hide his face. That is Myungsoo.  “Is she here?” he asked.

“What are you doin here?”

“I came here cause woohyun told me that he can contacted chorong.”

“No. She’s not here. Not yet or mybe not.”

Myungsoo just stared at her, looking her worrying face, while bitting her fingernails.

“So mmm may i...” now he’s trying to get in.

“You better leave now.”

But myungsoo being brat he is. He sneak in and close the door. But naeun glared at him signaling that she’s mad.

“Come on, i let you stay last night. Even brought you a coffee now.”

“Nice, thank you but i dont need one.” Said Naeun.

Myungsoo didnt bother to move nor to leave.

Naeun just sighed. She let it slide cause she feels sorry for complaining about last night. Myungsoo walk into the house, and sit on chair while crossing his leg with a coffee on his hand, naeun just looked at him with her hand crossing around her chest.

“Should we watch some tv? I had to see my favorite channel on.”

“You shouldnt doing this right now, what if she suddenly come and see me with you in my house. Not a very pleasure sight” Naeun complained at him.

Myungsoo come to naeun and lock her between a wall and the door.

“Hey chills babe, remember what happend last night?”

“Nope, i dont remember a single of it.” Said Naeun.

“Want me to help you remember.” He smirks at her.

Naeun were a little bit shocked with that statement, but she should daring staring at him, so he could know, that she were no afraid of him. But Myungsoo dont hesitate at all. She come closer to her and kissed her lips. A single kiss, not a peck. Unfortunately the door bell ring. Myungsoo smirk at her with a pleasure. Naeun sneak in little piece mirror on her door.

“Oh my God, she is here. You have to go, right now.”

“What happend?”

“She is here. Go!!” Naeun said with panic.

“Where?”

“The back door. Go!!.”

After she make sure myungsoo already leaved the house, she runs toward the door and opened it.

“Naeun.” She pulled her into a hug,

“Unnie, what are you doing here.” She’s acting like she’s suprised.

“Visiting you of course. Do i suprised you?” she broke the hug.

Naeun saw myungsoo walking and stop in front of her house to bid a goodbye kiss to her, she’s suprised and hug chorong instead.

“Of Course. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter