Messed Up

The Times
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its been 5days since she didnt saw him, thats because his office was far away from her and she was happy about that, but today she gonna meet Jules on studio, that means she will saw him too.

When she arrived at studio, like whats she predicted before, he was here. But she planning she doesnt care and just walking passed him. She saw him staring at her, but she just ignore him.

“Jules, here’s the report.”

“Thank you,hmm Naeun what do you think about this.” What she means is myungsoo’ work. He’s on set taking shoot the models, he arraged it, leading it, and handle it like a pro yet he was so calm.

“He’s good. He’s always been good, and now he’s gettin even better” I said praising him.

“looks like you know him very well.”

“well you assigned me being his tutor, accompanied and watching him in 3 months.”

Jules just smilling. “Great job naeun, im going back to my office.”

Jules leaving  and so am I, but myungsoo suddenly appeared in front of me.

“How was that guy? Your blind date.”

“Well, his cute, near of my type, charming, so i said yes. And what do you even care? Go get some chicks for yourself,dont you?”

“What the”

Days passed, weeks passed, and so months passed just like that. Naeun and myungsoo grewing each other with a weird way, they always bickering and show off each other. Naeun always talked about the guy he was meeting was so sweet, kind and caring to her like lovesick, and myungsoo got a different girl almost every day. He’s playing role a player, the weird things is they know each other the most. Rachel said that naeun was gone weird after she met myungsoo, like she become talkative all of sudden and acting like a girls who is in her period when she meet myungsoo.

“He was my bestfriend.”

“Well that kind a cute reunion.”

“Not really , the things was complicated back then. Not about him, but he just a part of it. I  run away from home cause my dad planning to marry a woman, and i rejected the idea. I argued those things a lot with dad at night, and thats when dad starting bringing up about mom, and i just can take it anymore.”

 “That day,I run to myungsoo but all i see was him,kissing with a girl.”

“You had a crush on your bestfriend? Well thats happend a lot.”

“Yeah but no, he was the only friend that always showed up everytime i need someone.”

“And i do mad at him a bit, cause i think he was mine, but the reality we never got this far than being a friends.” She gulp the drink in one shot.

She felt annoyed all of sudden, she feels she saw many freaking myungsoo spinning on her head. Rachel got her in taxi to drove her off after telling the driver her address, but in the midway she shout to the drivers to drove her another place.

She sighed heavily after drop off from taxi, she walk straight to the door and knocked it loudly. Well someone open the door.

“What the , Naeun what are you doin here?”

“May i come in?”

“Are you drunk?”

“No. Im completely sober, myung.”

When she was about barged in, a girl stood up behind him.

“L, what happend? Who is she?”

Naeun just gasped, stared blanky and try not to make an eye contact to both of them.

“Krystal, do you mind to leave?.”

The girl was a little bit shocked but aggred to leav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter