Chapter 3 : Ruined

The Times
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A pair of boots walking into office. His step were so confident and relax yet a little bit arrogant. He walking into someone desk ready to greet a girl he supposed to meet, but she’s no where to find. He looks around the office searching for her but she still cannot be found. there is it, his eyes catched a plain white pursue that familliar to him.

“Are you the trial guy? Do you looking for Naeun?” he stepped back a little bit shocked.

“Yes. Im Myungsoo, you can call me L.”

“L? An alphabet like really L? Boy are you playing some cosplay?”

“Yes an no. Im not playing any cosplay.”

“Im Rachel btw, Naeun’s friends, im the one who write an article.”

“Where is she?” he still pretend to looking for her.

“Actually Naeun was already in studio waitting for you. It has been 20 minutes. Yes you go boy, you  late in your first day, congratulations.” She said with smirking at him.

“Thank you, i gotta go.”

“You better going.”

He ran up his body barging into studio room only given an angry face by naeun whose now ready to smack him down. They werent starting yet actually, they still preparing the set fot the photo shoot.”

“Thanks God, Jules was gone this morning fligh to Paris, or you maybe fired on your first day. What a great record.” She said sarcastic while folding her arms.

“Sorry.”

“Is sorry can fix what you’ve done? Im afraid there’s nothing i can do with your deal if you being like this. Work hard Boy.”

“Really? Wait, so you aggree with my deal?”

“One condition. Only if you passed the trial and workin here.”

So that was the first day Myungsoo and Naeun work together. They argued  about a lot of important things and not so important things. They become comfortable around each other, of course the both always denied it. They tought it just the whole thingy things that you felt when you met your ex, the dont call it comfort

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter