Chapter 6 : gettin closer

The Times
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Naeun was agrees to let myungsoo drove her home. But the atmosphere at the car was so silent. Both of them dont dare to speak a word to each other, eventhough myungsoo always stealing a glace to naeun, but naeun always look outside the window. After a  while they arrived at naeun house.

“Wait.” Myungsoo get closer to naeun and make naeun flustered,when she heard a click sound she realized he just want to open the door for her.

“Thanks. I’ll see you tomorrow.” Then she walk away. But myungsoo was chuckles a bit.

“Sure, i’ll see you then.”

The day at work was just like usual, everyone was so busy with their own project. Some of them was gettin a deadline warning from Jules. The editor group was also busy, they have a meeting 10 minutes ago. Phone ringing everywhere, everyone chattering about something, papers, book, magazine everywhere, and Naeun was almost fainted to handle all of this.

“Naeun, naeun, back to earth wont you?” said Rachel.

“Sorry, little bit mind spacing. What did you say?”

“Kate, want you to check up on studio to see if he already took a shoot for the main page.” Rachel sighed, and put down the papers.

“I thought we already agreed about this, Na” Rachel sighing.

Actually naeun still spacing out, and she doesnt have any idea why Rachie keep look at her.

“Yeah, sure. Im going.”

She arrived at the studio, the photoshoot were still goin on. She see him working and a little bit flirting with the models. Fortunately Kyle coming to her.

“Hey, you came to check to cover?” asked Kyle “Yeah.”

“I tell you he was good actually, he match the concept with his own style, even directing the editing. That was a lot of help for me.” He said while showing his work. “Hey, you wanna came to the party next week?”

“No kyle” she chuckles. “My sister was coming a few days a go, and i cant just leave her alone when i miss her so much.”

“Okay then send my regards. I already sent it on email, you can check it on your room.”

“Thank you.” Then she walk away leaving the studio, she catch a glimps towards his that until now, still flirting , then walk again.

Myungsoo saw naeun talking with kyle, he also know that she stealing glance at him, he also aware that she must saw him flirting, that was true. After she walk away leaving the studio, he ran after her and appear in frontof her, trying to look breathless after running.

“Hey, w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter