Chapter 7 : reconcile

The Times
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Due the lacks of comment, i just put it to the end :)) thank you for stayed with me till the end my readers and friends :^^

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

 

31st October 2015, my sister is engage to woohyun guy, the party will be hold in my used to be home in California. 3 months ago my sister Lea visiting  me and suprise me with the news after she come home after dinner  that night when me and myungsoo starting to gettin’ closer again. I’ve been here literally for two days after Jules give me a permission, and of course myungsoo was tagging along eventhough I didnt see him in two days since i came to California, cause he lived with woohyun. About me and myungsoo, sometimes we texting, or calling, or maybe used a skype. And tomorrow will be the day for my Lea.

1st October 2015. 7:30 pm

The house was crowded with many people, not much. It just an engage party, so we only invite families and the ones we closest with. I saw my sister smilling  happily  after he put the rings on her. Everyone were there, clapping  for both of them, i like seeing those scene, remind me of my birthday party when i was six. In the middle of the crowd i saw myungsoo standing beside a tall man with his grey hair holding a glass of wine, congratulate my sister. The one i didnt want to see eventhough i miss him so much. I saw myungsoo caught me looking at them, i try to looked away, but he is heading my way.

“Did I tell you that you looks great in blue ?” said myungsoo. i raised my eyebrow.

“And you also looks hot in red.” He continues. I chuckles this time.

“And you gorgeous as always young man.” I said.

“Thank you for referring me to a young man, lady.” He saw me again taking a glance at the crowd.

“Just go. Make up your mind. I know he miss you so much, you should settled down before your sister feels sad. Go to him. At least speak to him, he’s been waitting for you.” He said to her.

“He did?”  i asked him. a part of me wanted to speak to him, saying hy, asking what he’s been doing. But the other part tell me that i didnt had enough confidence to face him.

“I know you miss him, Na.” Said myungsoo. I know he would conviced me all day long, so after thinking for a while I decided to give a try. I put down my glass and walk to the old man, i looked back to myungsoo, but he tellin me to keep going with his hand gesture. I waited till everyone not bother him anymore, then i stand beside him.

“Hi Dad, long time no see.” My dad see me in disbelieve. He loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter