The meeting part 7

A Side You Never Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You POV

After leaving Crystal's studio, I went to my next destination which is Nagoya. I'm going to be a staff for a variety show where Shinee is the guest and that's where I'll find my last member, Lee Taemin. While in the cab, I look through his profile...

Name: Lee Taemin

Code name: Prince

Age: 19 years old

Specialist: Create gadgets

Experience: 9 years 

Mentor: Mrs Park(Mr Park's wife)

Company: SM Entertainment

Member of Shinee

Likes: Dancing

Character: Cute, sweet & mature(only use aegyo to get what he wants)

Where he often go: Training in the company, stay at home or in the gym with s

 

You: Hmm...he may be young but he's smart since he's only 19 but he's already Mrs Park best student. Not only that, by his looks, I can tell he's a natural. I can't wait to meet him since he's handsome and cute.

After half an hour, I reached Nagoya. I quickly went to the amuesment park there since Shinee will be there recording a variety show. After reaching, I went to the entrance and show them my pass (I got from one of my underling working there). After getting in, I went straight to my underling...

 

You: Mao!

Mao: (saw me) Boss! (bow)

(Mao is one of underling who isn't in any gang, I found him laying injured on the roadside when I last visited here so I brought him to the hospital. When he woke up, he thank me and he told me the reason why he was injured. His parents were killed by their debtors, he manage to escape but got injure while escaping so how he ended up on the roadside. After hearing his story, I decided to take him in, eventhough his older than me, he's very polite to me. I changed his name to prevent the debtors from finding him, his was Shinji but I change it to Mao instead. After I settled him in one of my house there, I help him find a job so since then, whenever we meet he will bow to me and call me Boss. I stopped him but it's in vain so I just let him do it but on one condition which is never bow to me in public.)

You: (stop him from bowing) Mao! Stop!

Mao: (stop and look at me)???

You: We in public!

Mao: (realize) Sorry Naomi!

You: (smile) That's better. Btw Mao, where is the stuff I wanted?

Mao: Here's what you wanted. (hands me a piece of paper)

You: Thanx, now you better get back to your job.

Mao: Okay, I will see you later

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter